Research Discussion: Aliens Don't Exist. That's Why NUFORC, A Black Ops Agency Of The United States Government Is Being Given A Decommissioned Military Base To Operate Out Of!!!!!!

Aliens Don't Exist. That's Why NUFORC, A Black Ops Agency Of The United States Government Is Being Given A Decommissioned Military Base To Operate Out Of!!!!!!

John Ayres
2010-02-15 05:26:57 EST
Aliens Don't Exist. That's Why NUFORC, A Black Ops Agency Of The
United States Government Is Being Given A Decommissioned Military Base
To Operate Out Of!!!!!! It's On Their Website In Black And White!!!!!

John Ayres

J*@no_where.net
2010-02-15 06:00:32 EST
On Mon, 15 Feb 2010 02:26:57 -0800, John Ayres
<*n@aol_dot_com.au> wrote:

>Aliens Don't Exist. That's Why NUFORC, A Black Ops Agency Of The
>United States Government Is Being Given A Decommissioned Military Base
>To Operate Out Of!!!!!! It's On Their Website In Black And White!!!!!
>
>John Ayres

http://www.nuforc.org/index.html

Check out the bottom of the page. It says,

WE HAVE MOVED!

After 32 years in the Seattle area, the National UFO Reporting Center
is moving to a new locale in eastern Washington, a decommissioned U.
S. Air Force ICBM missile base, located between the towns of Davenport
and Harrington, WA, in Lincoln County. This photo of our new "digs"
shows the property as it looked in the early 1960's. Click here for
highres. Once the facility is cleaned and renovated, which may take up
to a year, our headquarters will operate out of this facility, which
was the first underground missile complex commissioned by the U. S.
government.

Our telephone service should operate smoothly, since all incoming
calls to our Hotline will be automatically forwarded to our telephone.
In addition, we anticipate that our internet services will be
uninterrupted, although it may require several days for us to activate
our new high-speed internet connection. Hence, please be patient while
we get these services set up, and operating smoothly.

John Ayres

"John Ayres" <jon.john@aol_dot_com.au> wrote in message
> Aliens Don't Exist. That's Why NUFORC, A Black Ops Agency Of The
> United States Government Is Being Given A Decommissioned Military Base
> To Operate Out Of!!!!!! It's On Their Website In Black And White!!!!!

This type of post just points up
the fact that you are complete and
utter loon.

Get a fucking grip dude.

--
"I don't want to believe, I want to KNOW" - Carl Sagan

Sember

> "John Ayres" <jon.john@aol_dot_com.au> wrote in message
>> Aliens Don't Exist. That's Why NUFORC, A Black Ops Agency Of The
>> United States Government Is Being Given A Decommissioned Military Base
>> To Operate Out Of!!!!!! It's On Their Website In Black And White!!!!!
>

> This type of post just points up
> the fact that you are complete and
> utter loon.
>
> Get a fucking grip dude.
>

> --
> "I don't want to believe, I want to KNOW" - Carl Sagan

ART DECO ! me MATEY ! yer BACK !

Life is sweet!

Sincerely, it is our deepest wish that you be eggsonerated for ALL the
bullshit you didn't do! ;>)

--
**** S e m b e r
NO fear!

Double-A
2010-02-15 14:31:26 EST
On Feb 15, 10:37 am, "Sember" <darlaperen...@maol.com> wrote:
> "HVAC" <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > "John Ayres" <jon.john@aol_dot_com.au> wrote in message
> >> Aliens Don't Exist. That's Why NUFORC, A Black Ops Agency Of The
> >> United States Government Is Being Given A Decommissioned Military Base
> >> To Operate Out Of!!!!!! It's On Their Website In Black And White!!!!!
>
> > This type of post just points up
> > the fact that you are complete and
> > utter loon.
>
> > Get a fucking grip dude.
>
> > --
> > "I don't want to believe, I want to KNOW"  - Carl Sagan
>
> ART DECO ! me MATEY !  yer BACK !
>
> Life is sweet!
>
> Sincerely, it is our deepest wish that you be eggsonerated for ALL the
> bullshit you didn't do! ;>)
>
> --
> **** S e m b e r
>                          NO fear!

HVAC is not Art Deco. Art had a little bit of compassion. HVAC
apparently has none.

Double-A

BradGuth
2010-02-15 14:52:08 EST
On Feb 15, 11:31 am, Double-A <double...@hush.com> wrote:
> On Feb 15, 10:37 am, "Sember" <darlaperen...@maol.com> wrote:
>

> > "HVAC" <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > > "John Ayres" <jon.john@aol_dot_com.au> wrote in message
>
> > > This type of post just points up
> > > the fact that you are complete and
> > > utter loon.
>
> > > Get a fucking grip dude.
>
> > > --
> > > "I don't want to believe, I want to KNOW"  - Carl Sagan
>
> > ART DECO ! me MATEY !  yer BACK !
>
> > Life is sweet!
>
> > Sincerely, it is our deepest wish that you be eggsonerated for ALL the
> > bullshit you didn't do! ;>)
>
> > --
> > **** S e m b e r
> >                          NO fear!
>
> HVAC is not Art Deco.  Art had a little bit of compassion.  HVAC
> apparently has none.
>
> Double-A

With so much ZNR incest going on, there's no telling how much of Art
Deco is in HVAC and rabbi Saul Levy.

~ BG

J*@no_where.net
2010-02-15 18:55:45 EST
On Mon, 15 Feb 2010 13:37:05 -0500, "Sember" <darlaperenosp@maol.com>
wrote:

>"HVAC" <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "John Ayres" <jon.john@aol_dot_com.au> wrote in message
>>> Aliens Don't Exist. That's Why NUFORC, A Black Ops Agency Of The
>>> United States Government Is Being Given A Decommissioned Military Base
>>> To Operate Out Of!!!!!! It's On Their Website In Black And White!!!!!
>>

>> This type of post just points up
>> the fact that you are complete and
>> utter loon.
>>
>> Get a fucking grip dude.

NUFORC flunkies and black op's agents will say and do anything. Do Not
Trust Them!

I spit in your ugly face, you piece of shit.

John Ayres

"Double-A" <double-a3@hush.com> wrote in message

HVAC is not Art Deco. Art had a little bit of compassion. HVAC
apparently has none.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey!! I'm compassionate like a mother-fucker!

Earlier today, I came up with a great plan.

YOU should move in with BERT!

NOW how compassionate am I ?

BradGuth
2010-02-16 09:52:09 EST
On Feb 16, 4:20 am, "HVAC" <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
> "Double-A" <double...@hush.com> wrote in message

> HVAC is not Art Deco.  Art had a little bit of compassion.  HVAC
> apparently has none.
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>
> Hey!!  I'm compassionate like a mother-fucker!
>
> Earlier today, I came up with a great plan.
>
> YOU should move in with BERT!
>
> NOW how compassionate am I ?

That's actually a good plan, except Florida is never getting the 100
Gigabit Ethernet of any public fiber optic network like Portland and
Seattle.

~ BG

Sember
2010-02-16 19:30:48 EST

"Double-A" <double-a3@hush.com> wrote in message
> On Feb 15, 10:37 am, "Sember" <darlaperen...@maol.com> wrote:
>> "HVAC" <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote in message

>> > "John Ayres" <jon.john@aol_dot_com.au> wrote in message
>>
>> > This type of post just points up
>> > the fact that you are complete and
>> > utter loon.
>>
>> > Get a fucking grip dude.
>>
>> > --
>> > "I don't want to believe, I want to KNOW" - Carl Sagan
>>
>> ART DECO ! me MATEY ! yer BACK !
>>
>> Life is sweet!
>>
>> Sincerely, it is our deepest wish that you be eggsonerated for ALL the
>> bullshit you didn't do! ;>)
>>
>> --
>> **** S e m b e r
>> NO fear!
>

> HVAC is not Art Deco. Art had a little bit of compassion. HVAC
> apparently has none.
>
> Double-A

Aye, me Buckko!
HBOMB I S sweet, compassionate A. Deco, esq. (esquirrel)!

I'm SURE of it!

(Little bits and pieces of 'is posts give 'im away!)

Should we rename the newsgroup?:

< news:alt.astronomy.art-deco >

--
**** S e m b e r