Research Discussion: A Zebra In Heaven

A Zebra In Heaven

A Zebra dies and arrives at the Pearly Gates.. As he enters, he asks St.
Peter, 'I have a question that's haunted me all of my days on earth. Am I
white with black stripes, or am I black with white stripes?'

St. Peter said, 'That's a question only God can answer'.

So the zebra went off in search of God.

When he found Him, the zebra asked, 'God, please - I must know Am I white
with black stripes, or am I black with white stripes?'

God simply replied 'You are what you are.'
The zebra returned to see St. Peter once more, who asked him, 'Well, did God
straighten out your query for you?'

The zebra looked puzzled.. 'No sir, God simply said 'You are what you are.''

St. Peter smiled and said to the zebra, 'Well then, there you are. You are
white with black stripes..'

The zebra asked St. Peter, 'How do you know that for certain?'

'Because,' said St. Peter, 'If you were black with white stripes, God would
have said, 'You is what you is..'

WARNING: If you laugh at this, Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, Rev Wright and
Obama will be comin after yo white ass!!!

Jake
2010-02-14 13:59:33 EST
On Feb 14, 11:29 am, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
> A Zebra dies and arrives at the Pearly Gates.. As he enters, he asks St.
> Peter, 'I have a question that's haunted me all of my days on earth. Am I
> white with black stripes, or am I black with white stripes?'
>
> St. Peter said, 'That's a question only God can answer'.
>
> So the zebra went off in search of God.
>
> When he found Him, the zebra asked, 'God, please - I must know Am I white
> with black stripes, or am I black with white stripes?'
>
> God simply replied 'You are what you are.'
> The zebra returned to see St. Peter once more, who asked him, 'Well, did God
> straighten out your query for you?'
>
> The zebra looked puzzled.. 'No sir, God simply said 'You are what you are.''
>
> St. Peter smiled and said to the zebra, 'Well then, there you are. You are
> white with black stripes..'
>
> The zebra asked St. Peter, 'How do you know that for certain?'
>
> 'Because,' said St. Peter, 'If you were black with white stripes,  God would
> have said, 'You is what you is..'
>
> WARNING: If you laugh at this, Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, Rev Wright and
> Obama will be comin after yo white ass!!!

Why, you fucking Depends diaper wearing KKKraKKKer!
Jake.

>A Zebra dies and arrives at the Pearly Gates.. As he enters, he asks St.
>Peter, 'I have a question that's haunted me all of my days on earth. Am I
>white with black stripes, or am I black with white stripes?'
>
> St. Peter said, 'That's a question only God can answer'.
>
> So the zebra went off in search of God.
>
> When he found Him, the zebra asked, 'God, please - I must know Am I white
> with black stripes, or am I black with white stripes?'
>
> God simply replied 'You are what you are.'
> The zebra returned to see St. Peter once more, who asked him, 'Well, did
> God straighten out your query for you?'
>
> The zebra looked puzzled.. 'No sir, God simply said 'You are what you
> are.''
>
> St. Peter smiled and said to the zebra, 'Well then, there you are. You are
> white with black stripes..'
>
> The zebra asked St. Peter, 'How do you know that for certain?'
>
> 'Because,' said St. Peter, 'If you were black with white stripes, God
> would have said, 'You is what you is..'
>
> WARNING: If you laugh at this, Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, Rev Wright and
> Obama will be comin after yo white ass!!!
But another dull missive from Hagar the Cracker.

On Feb 14, 11:29 am, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
> A Zebra dies and arrives at the Pearly Gates.. As he enters, he asks St.
> Peter, 'I have a question that's haunted me all of my days on earth. Am I
> white with black stripes, or am I black with white stripes?'
>
> St. Peter said, 'That's a question only God can answer'.
>
> So the zebra went off in search of God.
>
> When he found Him, the zebra asked, 'God, please - I must know Am I white
> with black stripes, or am I black with white stripes?'
>
> God simply replied 'You are what you are.'
> The zebra returned to see St. Peter once more, who asked him, 'Well, did
> God
> straighten out your query for you?'
>
> The zebra looked puzzled.. 'No sir, God simply said 'You are what you
> are.''
>
> St. Peter smiled and said to the zebra, 'Well then, there you are. You are
> white with black stripes..'
>
> The zebra asked St. Peter, 'How do you know that for certain?'
>
> 'Because,' said St. Peter, 'If you were black with white stripes, God
> would
> have said, 'You is what you is..'
>
> WARNING: If you laugh at this, Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, Rev Wright and
> Obama will be comin after yo white ass!!!

Why, you fucking Depends diaper wearing KKKraKKKer!
Jake.
******************************
Because you is half white and half Low Life Mexican, which accounts
for your leaky ass, Jake. Depends were made for YOU, Greaseball.
PS: Your stripe is yellow, not white ...

ChasNemo
2010-02-14 16:55:46 EST
On Feb 14, 4:54�pm, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
> "jake" <bluesch...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Feb 14, 11:29 am, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
>

> > A Zebra dies and arrives at the Pearly Gates.. As he enters, he asks St.
> > Peter, 'I have a question that's haunted me all of my days on earth. Am I
> > white with black stripes, or am I black with white stripes?'
>
> > St. Peter said, 'That's a question only God can answer'.
>
> > So the zebra went off in search of God.
>
> > When he found Him, the zebra asked, 'God, please - I must know Am I white
> > with black stripes, or am I black with white stripes?'
>
> > God simply replied 'You are what you are.'
> > The zebra returned to see St. Peter once more, who asked him, 'Well, did
> > God
> > straighten out your query for you?'
>
> > The zebra looked puzzled.. 'No sir, God simply said 'You are what you
> > are.''
>
> > St. Peter smiled and said to the zebra, 'Well then, there you are. You are
> > white with black stripes..'
>
> > The zebra asked St. Peter, 'How do you know that for certain?'
>
> > 'Because,' said St. Peter, 'If you were black with white stripes, God
> > would
> > have said, 'You is what you is..'
>
> > WARNING: If you laugh at this, Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, Rev Wright and
> > Obama will be comin after yo white ass!!!
>
> Why, you fucking Depends diaper wearing KKKraKKKer!
> Jake.
> � � � � ******************************
> Because you is half white and half Low Life Mexican, which accounts
> for your leaky ass, Jake. �Depends were made for YOU, Greaseball.
> PS: Your stripe is yellow, not white ...- Hide quoted text -

You must really be hitting the crack pipe hard, Fagar.

"ChasNemo" <chasnemo@gmail.com> wrote in message
On Feb 14, 4:54?pm, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
> "jake" <bluesch...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Feb 14, 11:29 am, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
>

> > A Zebra dies and arrives at the Pearly Gates.. As he enters, he asks St.
> > Peter, 'I have a question that's haunted me all of my days on earth. Am
> > white with black stripes, or am I black with white stripes?'
>
> > St. Peter said, 'That's a question only God can answer'.
>
> > So the zebra went off in search of God.
>
> > When he found Him, the zebra asked, 'God, please - I must know Am I
> > white
> > with black stripes, or am I black with white stripes?'
>
> > God simply replied 'You are what you are.'
> > The zebra returned to see St. Peter once more, who asked him, 'Well, did
> > God
> > straighten out your query for you?'
>
> > The zebra looked puzzled.. 'No sir, God simply said 'You are what you
> > are.''
>
> > St. Peter smiled and said to the zebra, 'Well then, there you are. You
> > are
> > white with black stripes..'
>
> > The zebra asked St. Peter, 'How do you know that for certain?'
>
> > 'Because,' said St. Peter, 'If you were black with white stripes, God
> > would
> > have said, 'You is what you is..'
>
> > WARNING: If you laugh at this, Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, Rev Wright
> > and
> > Obama will be comin after yo white ass!!!
>
> Why, you fucking Depends diaper wearing KKKraKKKer!
> Jake.
> ? ? ? ? ******************************
> Because you is half white and half Low Life Mexican, which accounts
> for your leaky ass, Jake. ?Depends were made for YOU, Greaseball.
> PS: Your stripe is yellow, not white ...- Hide quoted text -

You must really be hitting the crack pipe hard, Fagar.

*************************************
With Losers like you, Jake and the "Morons of the Obamacalypse",
I don't really need crack to amuse myself ... I just read your imbecilic
and delusional posts, Nemise.

So, how's that Hopey & Changey thingie working out for you
fruitloops ??? Since you're obviously in total denial, here is the
real picture, courtesy of the Head Nigger:
http://www.usdebtclock.org/

"ChasNemo" <chasnemo@gmail.com> wrote in message
On Feb 14, 4:54?pm, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
> "jake" <bluesch...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Feb 14, 11:29 am, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
>

> > A Zebra dies and arrives at the Pearly Gates.. As he enters, he asks St.
> > Peter, 'I have a question that's haunted me all of my days on earth. Am
> > white with black stripes, or am I black with white stripes?'
>
> > St. Peter said, 'That's a question only God can answer'.
>
> > So the zebra went off in search of God.
>
> > When he found Him, the zebra asked, 'God, please - I must know Am I
> > white
> > with black stripes, or am I black with white stripes?'
>
> > God simply replied 'You are what you are.'
> > The zebra returned to see St. Peter once more, who asked him, 'Well, did
> > God
> > straighten out your query for you?'
>
> > The zebra looked puzzled.. 'No sir, God simply said 'You are what you
> > are.''
>
> > St. Peter smiled and said to the zebra, 'Well then, there you are. You
> > are
> > white with black stripes..'
>
> > The zebra asked St. Peter, 'How do you know that for certain?'
>
> > 'Because,' said St. Peter, 'If you were black with white stripes, God
> > would
> > have said, 'You is what you is..'
>
> > WARNING: If you laugh at this, Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, Rev Wright
> > and
> > Obama will be comin after yo white ass!!!
>
> Why, you fucking Depends diaper wearing KKKraKKKer!
> Jake.
> ? ? ? ? ******************************
> Because you is half white and half Low Life Mexican, which accounts
> for your leaky ass, Jake. ?Depends were made for YOU, Greaseball.
> PS: Your stripe is yellow, not white ...- Hide quoted text -

You must really be hitting the crack pipe hard, Fagar.

When Hags meets his end I wonder if the pastor (the one who doesn't know
him, but gets a $25 fee), because it's a paid endorsement will have to say
"and one of God's Crackers has gone to heaven?"

> "ChasNemo" <chasnemo@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Feb 14, 4:54?pm, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
>> "jake" <bluesch...@gmail.com> wrote in message

>> On Feb 14, 11:29 am, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
>>

>> > A Zebra dies and arrives at the Pearly Gates.. As he enters, he asks
>> > St.
>> > Peter, 'I have a question that's haunted me all of my days on earth. Am
>> > white with black stripes, or am I black with white stripes?'
>>
>> > St. Peter said, 'That's a question only God can answer'.
>>
>> > So the zebra went off in search of God.
>>
>> > When he found Him, the zebra asked, 'God, please - I must know Am I
>> > white
>> > with black stripes, or am I black with white stripes?'
>>
>> > God simply replied 'You are what you are.'
>> > The zebra returned to see St. Peter once more, who asked him, 'Well,
>> > did
>> > God
>> > straighten out your query for you?'
>>
>> > The zebra looked puzzled.. 'No sir, God simply said 'You are what you
>> > are.''
>>
>> > St. Peter smiled and said to the zebra, 'Well then, there you are. You
>> > are
>> > white with black stripes..'
>>
>> > The zebra asked St. Peter, 'How do you know that for certain?'
>>
>> > 'Because,' said St. Peter, 'If you were black with white stripes, God
>> > would
>> > have said, 'You is what you is..'
>>
>> > WARNING: If you laugh at this, Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, Rev Wright
>> > and
>> > Obama will be comin after yo white ass!!!
>>
>> Why, you fucking Depends diaper wearing KKKraKKKer!
>> Jake.
>> ? ? ? ? ******************************
>> Because you is half white and half Low Life Mexican, which accounts
>> for your leaky ass, Jake. ?Depends were made for YOU, Greaseball.
>> PS: Your stripe is yellow, not white ...- Hide quoted text -

> You must really be hitting the crack pipe hard, Fagar.
>
> *************************************
> With Losers like you, Jake and the "Morons of the Obamacalypse",
> I don't really need crack to amuse myself ... I just read your imbecilic
> and delusional posts, Nemise.
>
> So, how's that Hopey & Changey thingie working out for you
> fruitloops ??? Since you're obviously in total denial, here is the
> real picture, courtesy of the Head Nigger:

Hmmm. If that's your title for Obama, what's that make you? Lower than
Whale Shit Cracker? White Trash Wannabe? Trailer Dwelling Inbred?

ChasNemo
2010-02-14 20:18:38 EST
On Feb 14, 5:10�pm, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
> "ChasNemo" <chasn...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Feb 14, 4:54?pm, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
>

> > "jake" <bluesch...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > On Feb 14, 11:29 am, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
>
> > > A Zebra dies and arrives at the Pearly Gates.. As he enters, he asks St.
> > > Peter, 'I have a question that's haunted me all of my days on earth. Am
> > > white with black stripes, or am I black with white stripes?'
>
> > > St. Peter said, 'That's a question only God can answer'.
>
> > > So the zebra went off in search of God.
>
> > > When he found Him, the zebra asked, 'God, please - I must know Am I
> > > white
> > > with black stripes, or am I black with white stripes?'
>
> > > God simply replied 'You are what you are.'
> > > The zebra returned to see St. Peter once more, who asked him, 'Well, did
> > > God
> > > straighten out your query for you?'
>
> > > The zebra looked puzzled.. 'No sir, God simply said 'You are what you
> > > are.''
>
> > > St. Peter smiled and said to the zebra, 'Well then, there you are. You
> > > are
> > > white with black stripes..'
>
> > > The zebra asked St. Peter, 'How do you know that for certain?'
>
> > > 'Because,' said St. Peter, 'If you were black with white stripes, God
> > > would
> > > have said, 'You is what you is..'
>
> > > WARNING: If you laugh at this, Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, Rev Wright
> > > and
> > > Obama will be comin after yo white ass!!!
>
> > Why, you fucking Depends diaper wearing KKKraKKKer!
> > Jake.
> > ? ? ? ? ******************************
> > Because you is half white and half Low Life Mexican, which accounts
> > for your leaky ass, Jake. ?Depends were made for YOU, Greaseball.
> > PS: Your stripe is yellow, not white ...- Hide quoted text -

> You must really be hitting the crack pipe hard, Fagar.
>
> � � � � *************************************
> With Losers like you, Jake and the "Morons of the Obamacalypse",
> I don't really need crack to amuse myself ... I just read your imbecilic
> and delusional posts, Nemise.
>
> So, how's that Hopey & Changey thingie working out for you
> fruitloops ??? �Since you're obviously in total denial, here is the
> real picture, courtesy of the Head Nigger:
> � �http://www.usdebtclock.org/- Hide quoted text -

The debt is mostly all Bu$h's fault -- as you'd know if you could
read, Fagar. Bu$h doubled the national debt from $5 trillion to $10
trillion by wasting it on his bogus Iraq War and tax cuts for the
rich. Most of President Obama's budgets have been carryovers from the
shameful ReThuglyKKKan eight (stolen) years.

Why does a trailer trash dwelling mama's boi like you care about such
doings anyway? You can't even hold down a minimum wage job for more
than a week or two.

How's that Permanent ReThuglyKKKan Majority thingie working out for
you rightard losers? <snicker>

On Feb 14, 5:10?pm, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
> "ChasNemo" <chasn...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Feb 14, 4:54?pm, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:

ChasZero, you're a fucking Loser (capital "L")
Your usual lame drivel doesn't even deign a response.
Fuck off and give Obama a BJ,