Research Discussion: The New American Dream

The New American Dream

http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_105d5fdp2xj

Cujo DeSockpuppet
2010-02-14 12:17:59 EST
bert <herbertglazier79@msn.com> wrote in news:875507c5-a79c-457a-bc92-
3*e@k41g2000yqm.googlegroups.com:

> On Feb 14, 11:56\ufffdam, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
>> \ufffd \ufffdhttp://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_105d5fdp2xj
>
> Hagar American dream is not to be living on the streets. To be able to
> have enough bucks to pay Mafia utility bills. To have the right to
> hold up a protest sign. To not have Sheriffs like Bob Hansel
> threatening your life. To not have Severn Trent shut off your water.
> To not have banks and ins. companies taking all the money they want
> from the US treasury.All this is the dreams when America was a free
> peoples democracy. Now all this is a nightmare for USA is 100%
> fascist,using socilistic principles. With luck we will have bullet
> trains running on time,and driving a Fiat. It will take place
> first in Florida when Charlie Crist is the president. TreBert

Holy shit. Drunk this early? I didn't realize Florida let their bars open
this early on a Sunday.

"You will answer in court bitch." - Edmo just before her land
sharks forced Edmo to repay loans.

Bert
2010-02-14 12:18:32 EST
On Feb 14, 11:56 am, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
>    http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_105d5fdp2xj

Hagar American dream is not to be living on the streets. To be able to
have enough bucks to pay Mafia utility bills. To have the right to
hold up a protest sign. To not have Sheriffs like Bob Hansel
threatening your life. To not have Severn Trent shut off your water.
To not have banks and ins. companies taking all the money they want
from the US treasury.All this is the dreams when America was a free
peoples democracy. Now all this is a nightmare for USA is 100%
fascist,using socilistic principles. With luck we will have bullet
trains running on time,and driving a Fiat. It will take place
first in Florida when Charlie Crist is the president. TreBert

JeffRelf.F-M.FM
2010-02-14 12:51:34 EST

If you ( treBert ) were younger,
you could afford that BIG ol' house of yours.

God ( not the God·Father ) made you old.

Jake
2010-02-14 14:06:27 EST
On Feb 14, 11:17 am, Cujo DeSockpuppet <c...@petitmorte.net> wrote:
> bert <herbertglazie...@msn.com> wrote in news:875507c5-a79c-457a-bc92-
> 30cb0baf9...@k41g2000yqm.googlegroups.com:
>
> > On Feb 14, 11:56 am, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
> >>http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_105d5fdp2xj
>
> > Hagar American dream is not to be living on the streets. To be able to
> > have enough bucks to pay Mafia utility bills.  To have the right to
> > hold up a protest sign. To not have Sheriffs like Bob Hansel
> > threatening your life. To not have Severn Trent shut off your water.
> > To not have banks and ins. companies taking all the money they want
> > from the US treasury.All this is the dreams when America was a free
> > peoples democracy.  Now all this is a nightmare for USA is 100%
> > fascist,using socilistic principles.  With luck we will have bullet
> > trains running on time,and driving a Fiat.          It will take place
> > first in Florida when Charlie Crist is the president.  TreBert
>
> Holy shit. Drunk this early? I didn't realize Florida let their bars open
> this early on a Sunday.
>
> --
> Cujo -  The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in dfw.*,
> alt.paranormal, alt.astrology and alt.astrology.metapsych. Supreme Holy
> Overlord of alt.fucknozzles. Winner of the 8/2000, 2/2003 & 4/2007 HL&S
> award. July 2005 Hammer of Thor. Winning Trainer - Barbara Woodhouse
> Memorial Dog Whistle - 12/2005 & 4/2008. COOSN-266-06-01895.
>  "You will answer in court bitch." - Edmo just before her land
> sharks forced Edmo to repay loans.

The Cracka keeps his plastic milk bottle full of moonshine at the
ready for such days as St. Valentine's day. Do you really expect for
this trailer dwelling, Depends diaper wearing KKKRAKKKER to go to a
bar and pay for a drink. LOL!!!
Jake.

Double-A
2010-02-14 15:26:26 EST
On Feb 14, 9:18 am, bert <herbertglazie...@msn.com> wrote:
> On Feb 14, 11:56 am, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
>
> >    http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_105d5fdp2xj
>
> Hagar American dream is not to be living on the streets. To be able to
> have enough bucks to pay Mafia utility bills.  To have the right to
> hold up a protest sign. To not have Sheriffs like Bob Hansel
> threatening your life. To not have Severn Trent shut off your water.
> To not have banks and ins. companies taking all the money they want
> from the US treasury.All this is the dreams when America was a free
> peoples democracy.  Now all this is a nightmare for USA is 100%
> fascist,using socilistic principles.  With luck we will have bullet
> trains running on time,and driving a Fiat.          It will take place
> first in Florida when Charlie Crist is the president.  TreBert

Yes, the American dream is to be living on a nice suburban street, not
living out in the street, to have a frefigerator in your kitchen, not
be sleeping in a refrigerator, to have a car in your garage, not a
bicycle without a garage, to have sinks with running water, not
running a mile to get water, to have a flush toilet to take a crap in,
not carrying your crap to a dumpster!

Doulbe-A

P.S. Now that you are using Google Groups to post, please try to trim
groups like alt.fan.art-bell and alt.usenet.kooks out of your
Newsgroups line. Posting there brings in a lot of riff raff posters.

On Feb 14, 11:17 am, Cujo DeSockpuppet <c...@petitmorte.net> wrote:
> bert <herbertglazie...@msn.com> wrote in news:875507c5-a79c-457a-bc92-
> 30cb0baf9...@k41g2000yqm.googlegroups.com:
>
> > On Feb 14, 11:56 am, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
> >>http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_105d5fdp2xj
>
> > Hagar American dream is not to be living on the streets. To be able to
> > have enough bucks to pay Mafia utility bills. To have the right to
> > hold up a protest sign. To not have Sheriffs like Bob Hansel
> > threatening your life. To not have Severn Trent shut off your water.
> > To not have banks and ins. companies taking all the money they want
> > from the US treasury.All this is the dreams when America was a free
> > peoples democracy. Now all this is a nightmare for USA is 100%
> > fascist,using socilistic principles. With luck we will have bullet
> > trains running on time,and driving a Fiat. It will take place
> > first in Florida when Charlie Crist is the president. TreBert
>
> Holy shit. Drunk this early? I didn't realize Florida let their bars open
> this early on a Sunday.
>
> --
> Cujo - The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in dfw.*,
> alt.paranormal, alt.astrology and alt.astrology.metapsych. Supreme Holy
> Overlord of alt.fucknozzles. Winner of the 8/2000, 2/2003 & 4/2007 HL&S
> award. July 2005 Hammer of Thor. Winning Trainer - Barbara Woodhouse
> Memorial Dog Whistle - 12/2005 & 4/2008. COOSN-266-06-01895.
> "You will answer in court bitch." - Edmo just before her land
> sharks forced Edmo to repay loans.

The Cracka keeps his plastic milk bottle full of moonshine at the
ready for such days as St. Valentine's day. Do you really expect for
this trailer dwelling, Depends diaper wearing KKKRAKKKER to go to a
bar and pay for a drink. LOL!!!
Jake.

************************************
Jake, how long have you been sucking dicks for a living now ???
Ever since the Mexican army (note the lower case "A") found out
you're gay and booted your sphincter stretches ass out ???

ChasNemo
2010-02-14 22:07:58 EST
On Feb 14, 11:56�am, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
> � �http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_105d5fp2xj

You really need to lay off the crack pipe, Fagar. Seven more years!

Bert
2010-02-15 18:07:21 EST
On Feb 14, 12:17 pm, Cujo DeSockpuppet <c...@petitmorte.net> wrote:
> bert <herbertglazie...@msn.com> wrote in news:875507c5-a79c-457a-bc92-
> 30cb0baf9...@k41g2000yqm.googlegroups.com:
>
> > On Feb 14, 11:56 am, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
> >>    http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_105d5fdp2xj
>
> > Hagar American dream is not to be living on the streets. To be able to
> > have enough bucks to pay Mafia utility bills.  To have the right to
> > hold up a protest sign. To not have Sheriffs like Bob Hansel
> > threatening your life. To not have Severn Trent shut off your water.
> > To not have banks and ins. companies taking all the money they want
> > from the US treasury.All this is the dreams when America was a free
> > peoples democracy.  Now all this is a nightmare for USA is 100%
> > fascist,using socilistic principles.  With luck we will have bullet
> > trains running on time,and driving a Fiat.          It will take place
> > first in Florida when Charlie Crist is the president.  TreBert
>
> Holy shit. Drunk this early? I didn't realize Florida let their bars open
> this early on a Sunday.
>
> --
> Cujo -  The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in dfw.*,
> alt.paranormal, alt.astrology and alt.astrology.metapsych. Supreme Holy
> Overlord of alt.fucknozzles. Winner of the 8/2000, 2/2003 & 4/2007 HL&S
> award. July 2005 Hammer of Thor. Winning Trainer - Barbara Woodhouse
> Memorial Dog Whistle - 12/2005 & 4/2008. COOSN-266-06-01895.
>  "You will answer in court bitch." - Edmo just before her land
> sharks forced Edmo to repay loans.

Cujo I have no need to go to bars,and drink watered down booz. I even
have my pool table. Thinking of making my house into a bar,and pizza
parlar..I think I will call it "My Place" or "Drinks on the House"
with large pizza. TreBert

"bert" <herbertglazier79@msn.com> wrote in message
Cujo I have no need to go to bars,and drink watered down booz. I even
have my pool table. Thinking of making my house into a bar,and pizza
parlar..I think I will call it "My Place" or "Drinks on the House"
with large pizza. TreBert

Why don't you have AA come and live with you?

Free of charge, of course!