Research Discussion: Most Of These Dots Of Light Are Suns ...

Most Of These Dots Of Light Are Suns ...

Most of these dots of light are Suns ...

http://apod.nasa.gov/apod/image/0710/MilkyWayRoad_landolfi.jpg

Nanu Nanu Ork Mork !

Shazam! Gaaw-aawl-ly Surprise, Surprise, Surprise !!

By The Powers Of Friars Balsam !!!

Bert
2010-02-12 09:30:46 EST
On Feb 11, 10:19 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> Most of these dots of light are Suns ...
>
> http://apod.nasa.gov/apod/image/0710/MilkyWayRoad_landolfi.jpg
>
> Nanu Nanu Ork Mork !
>
> Shazam! Gaaw-aawl-ly Surprise, Surprise, Surprise !!
>
> By The Powers Of Friars Balsam !!!

Sir Horny 100 years ago the Andromeda galaxy was listed as a star.
Just a pin hole of light. We now know it has more stars than the Milky
Way. go figure TreBert

"bert" <herbertglazier79@msn.com> wrote in message

Sir Horny 100 years ago the Andromeda galaxy was listed as a star.
Just a pin hole of light. We now know it has more stars than the Milky
Way. go figure TreBert
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What telescope were you using to look at
Andromeda 100 years ago?

Bast

> "bert" <herbertglazier79@msn.com> wrote in message
>
> Sir Horny 100 years ago the Andromeda galaxy was listed as a star.
> Just a pin hole of light. We now know it has more stars than the Milky
> Way. go figure TreBert
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>

> What telescope were you using to look at
> Andromeda 100 years ago?

As even without a telescope Andromeda is a fuzzy cloud.
I wonder what danged fool listed it as a star ?

Bert
2010-02-12 18:04:32 EST
On Feb 12, 4:56 pm, "Bast" <faken...@nomail.invalid> wrote:
> "HVAC" <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > "bert" <herbertglazie...@msn.com> wrote in message
>
> > Sir Horny  100 years ago the Andromeda galaxy was listed as a star.
> > Just a pin hole of light. We now know it has more stars than the Milky
> > Way.  go figure   TreBert
> > ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>
> > What telescope were you using to look at
> > Andromeda 100 years ago?
>
> As even without a telescope Andromeda is a fuzzy cloud.
> I wonder what danged fool listed it as a star ?

Horny It was the thinking 100 years ago all pin points of light were
stars that belonged to the Milky Way,and the universe was a billion
years old. Now they know better and have the universe at about 15
billion years old. 67 years ago I said it was 22 billion years old.I
was always closer to reality than the so called great thinkers.
Laughed at 67 years ago,but now some are saying 22 billion is on the
low end. TreBert

> > What telescope were you using to look at
> > Andromeda 100 years ago?
>
> As even without a telescope Andromeda is a fuzzy cloud.
> I wonder what danged fool listed it as a star ?

Well, it was sort of a joke. You know, like Bert is SO old
that he was looking through a telescope 100 years ago?

Nothing?

Bert is SO old that his social security number is 1.

Bert is SO old that the movie Jurassic Park brought back memories.

I've got millions of em......

Horny It was the thinking 100 years ago all pin points of light were
stars that belonged to the Milky Way,and the universe was a billion
years old. Now they know better and have the universe at about 15
billion years old. 67 years ago I said it was 22 billion years old.I
was always closer to reality than the so called great thinkers.
Laughed at 67 years ago,but now some are saying 22 billion is on the
low end. TreBert

Bert
2010-02-13 09:25:12 EST
On Feb 12, 8:00 pm, "HVAC" <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
> "bert" <herbertglazie...@msn.com> wrote in message

> > > What telescope were you using to look at
> > > Andromeda 100 years ago?
>
> > As even without a telescope Andromeda is a fuzzy cloud.
> > I wonder what danged fool listed it as a star ?
>
> Well, it was sort of a joke. You know, like Bert is SO old
> that he was looking through  a telescope 100 years ago?
>
> Nothing?
>
> Bert is SO old that his social security number is 1.
>
> Bert is SO old that the movie Jurassic Park brought back memories.
>
> I've got millions of em......
>
> Horny  It was the thinking 100 years ago all pin points of light were
> stars that belonged to the Milky Way,and the universe was a billion
> years old. Now they know better and have the universe at about 15
> billion years old. 67 years ago I said it was 22 billion years old.I
> was always closer to reality than the so called great thinkers.
> Laughed at 67 years ago,but now some are saying 22 billion is on the
> low end.   TreBert

Hvac Your brain will be worth a lot of money in future time of brain
transplants. Reason it will be sold as like new since it was never
used. TreBert

> Well, it was sort of a joke. You know, like Bert is SO old
> that he was looking through a telescope 100 years ago?
>
> Nothing?
>
> Bert is SO old that his social security number is 1.
>
> Bert is SO old that the movie Jurassic Park brought back memories.
>
> I've got millions of em......

Hvac Your brain will be worth a lot of money in future time of brain
transplants. Reason it will be sold as like new since it was never
used. TreBert

I bet you fell off the dinosaur laughing the
first time you heard that joke.