Research Discussion: All Dubeya's Fault

All Dubeya's Fault

http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_122drrhz8ch

Rex
2010-02-11 08:45:22 EST
Hagar wrote:
> http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_122drrhz8ch

You mean the state of the economy after 6 years of war started on a lie
is not Bush's fault?

"Rex" <rexdudeREMOVEANDREVERSEDOMAIN@liam.ur> wrote in message
> Hagar wrote:
>> http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_122drrhz8ch
>>

> You mean the state of the economy after 6 years of war started on a lie is
> not Bush's fault?

The deficit the Negroid inherited was, to some extent GWB's fault ... no
argument there.
If the war(s) were started on a lie, where were the Liberals to oppose it ??
Unless they are retarded ... but I repeat myself.
The ten-fold deficit increase of the last year, that's Obamarama's doing.

On Thu, 11 Feb 2010 06:29:37 -0800, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm.name> wrote:

>"Rex" <rexdudeREMOVEANDREVERSEDOMAIN@liam.ur> wrote in message
>> Hagar wrote:
>>> http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_122drrhz8ch
>>>

>> You mean the state of the economy after 6 years of war started on a lie is
>> not Bush's fault?
>>

>The deficit the Negroid inherited was, to some extent GWB's fault ... no
>argument there.
>If the war(s) were started on a lie, where were the Liberals to oppose it ??
>Unless they are retarded ... but I repeat myself.
>The ten-fold deficit increase of the last year, that's Obamarama's doing.

"It doesn't matter who get's in, we control them all".

Bert
2010-02-11 17:21:38 EST
On Feb 11, 11:56 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 11 Feb 2010 06:29:37 -0800, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
>
> >"Rex" <rexdudeREMOVEANDREVERSEDOM...@liam.ur> wrote in message
>
> >> You mean the state of the economy after 6 years of war started on a lie is
> >> not Bush's fault?
>
> >The deficit the Negroid inherited was, to some extent GWB's fault ... no
> >argument there.
> >If the war(s) were started on a lie, where were the Liberals to oppose it ??
> >Unless they are retarded ... but I repeat myself.
> >The ten-fold deficit increase of the last year, that's Obamarama's doing.
>
> "It doesn't matter who get's in, we control them all".- Hide quoted text -

Horny Its not "WE" Its the "Godfather" TreBert

Double-A
2010-02-11 17:41:51 EST
On Feb 11, 2:21 pm, bert <herbertglazie...@msn.com> wrote:
> On Feb 11, 11:56 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>

> > On Thu, 11 Feb 2010 06:29:37 -0800, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
>
> > >"Rex" <rexdudeREMOVEANDREVERSEDOM...@liam.ur> wrote in message

> > >The deficit the Negroid inherited was, to some extent GWB's fault ... no
> > >argument there.
> > >If the war(s) were started on a lie, where were the Liberals to oppose it ??
> > >Unless they are retarded ... but I repeat myself.
> > >The ten-fold deficit increase of the last year, that's Obamarama's doing.
>
> > "It doesn't matter who get's in, we control them all".- Hide quoted text -

> Horny  Its not "WE"  Its the "Godfather"    TreBert

It just goes to show that Ralph Nader was right when he said that our
two party system "is really one party with two heads wearing
different make-up."

Double-A

> http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_122drrhz8ch

There's no "e" in Dubya, you inbred trailer dwelling Georgia cracker.

On Thu, 11 Feb 2010 14:21:38 -0800 (PST), bert
<*9@msn.com> wrote:

>On Feb 11, 11:56 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> On Thu, 11 Feb 2010 06:29:37 -0800, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
>>
>> >"Rex" <rexdudeREMOVEANDREVERSEDOM...@liam.ur> wrote in message

>> >The deficit the Negroid inherited was, to some extent GWB's fault ... no
>> >argument there.
>> >If the war(s) were started on a lie, where were the Liberals to oppose it ??
>> >Unless they are retarded ... but I repeat myself.
>> >The ten-fold deficit increase of the last year, that's Obamarama's doing.
>>
>> "It doesn't matter who get's in, we control them all".- Hide quoted text -

>Horny Its not "WE" Its the "Godfather" TreBert

"It doesn't matter who gets in, we control them all".

"Our Father, which art in Heaven".

"Sir Gilligan Horry Ranting".

Jake
2010-02-12 16:18:22 EST
On Feb 11, 5:56 pm, "Notroll2010" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote in message

> There's no "e" in Dubya, you inbred trailer dwelling Georgia cracker.

There's no "e" in Dubya, you inbred trailer dwelling, Depends
undergarment wearing Georgia cracker.(Just a little fixing)
Jake.

On Feb 11, 5:56 pm, "Notroll2010" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote in message

> There's no "e" in Dubya, you inbred trailer dwelling Georgia cracker.

Thanks Troll, but I spell it any way I want to. If I do require advice,
a lame-brained Lefty Liberal Loon (LLL)\ufffd would be way at the
bottom of my list.
PS: I hope you're up to your ass in snow and have no power for the
next 5 days. You can cuddle up to chasZero if you get cold ...