Research Discussion: The Responsibilities Of And What We Can Expect As Universal Citizens

The Responsibilities Of And What We Can Expect As Universal Citizens
Posts: 10

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse or request takedown.
The requests are usually processed within 48 hours.

Page: 1   (First | Last)

John Ayres
2010-02-11 01:21:06 EST
The Responsibilities Of Universal Citizens

The primary responsibility of the Universal Citizen is to help others
no matter where they live in our universe. At a moments notice, you
will be required to say goodbye to your close, loved ones, and to ship
out, by means of space craft technology, and bring your expertise to
those who need it for lengths of time however long required.

Today, we see Obama's “patriotic” service men and women shipping out
at a moments notice to fight in wars, primarily the conflict in
Afghanistan at this moment. This kind of deployment will have to stop.
These men and women will have to be deployed to peaceful missions
where at they will have to learn to work in teamwork with others from
other territories on this planet united in cause to help others
elsewhere in need of their assistance.

For example, the Haiti earthquake of Jan. 2010 and the response showed
us that teams of professionals from places as divergent as Mexico,
Israel, Canada, and the United States, as well as other places, could
come together and put their professional skills to use for the sake of
the Haitians in need of assistance. As Universal Citizens, you will be
called on and required to help others in far away places on foreign
planets with others from your planet.

What are the benefits of participating as Universal Citizens?

Universal Health Care Coverage

It is the highest degree of health care coverage and it is available
to the Universal Citizen and his or her entire family. All Universal
Citizens, once they pledge and swear the oath to become Universal
Citizens, will then be eligible for Universal Health Care Coverage.

Technologies to assist in agriculture will be made available, and
advanced farming technologies will be taught to the Universal Citizen.
Technologies to enhance every aspect of society, and to make commerce
most efficient for a one world, globally united planet will help to
bring the disparity of the "haves and have not's" closer together
until the discrepancies are wiped out, completely.

Once people everywhere agree to become Universal Citizens, then
general assistance will be given to all those who have sworn the oath
to become a Universal Citizen. Education is of utmost importance, and
those eligible will be given the educational materials to study,
enabling them to teach what they learn to others.

All borders will come down. A universal currency will be established
that can be used in every territory on this planet. Areas will be
referred to as territories or some other appropriate word, and the
word, country will no longer be used as it will be a one world
government, and the one world will be made up of x number of
territories.

We will unite socially, culturally, economically, financially, and
linguistically at all levels of society in each society that exists on
this planet as one big family. We will strive to form a one world
government with a one world population with all people striving to
follow the same rules and laws.

Rules and laws will be based on a universal common sense and not on
biblical or Koranic, religious taboos.

All the terms need to be elucidated, but this is a start.

The governments of the world need to be up front about this, and make
all known facts regarding extra-terrestrial civilizations available to
the general public.

Finally, patriotism breeds contempt for others so we will do away with
patriotic songs of all nations and unite under a one world, global
banner as Universal Citizens united with global civilizations
throughout our universe.

John Ayres

Bert
2010-02-11 07:59:36 EST
On Feb 11, 1:21 am, John Ayres <jon.john@aol_dot_com.au> wrote:
> The Responsibilities Of Universal Citizens
>
> The primary responsibility of the Universal Citizen is to help others
> no matter where they live in our universe. At a moments notice, you
> will be required to say goodbye to your close, loved ones, and to ship
> out, by means of space craft technology, and bring your expertise to
> those who need it for lengths of time however long required.
>
> Today, we see Obama's “patriotic” service men and women shipping out
> at a moments notice to fight in wars, primarily the conflict in
> Afghanistan at this moment. This kind of deployment will have to stop.
> These men and women will have to be deployed to peaceful missions
> where at they will have to learn to work in teamwork with others from
> other territories on this planet united in cause to help others
> elsewhere in need of their assistance.
>
> For example, the Haiti earthquake of Jan. 2010 and the response showed
> us that teams of professionals from places as divergent as Mexico,
> Israel, Canada, and the United States, as well as other places, could
> come together and put their professional skills to use for the sake of
> the Haitians in need of assistance. As Universal Citizens, you will be
> called on and required to help others in far away places on foreign
> planets with others from your planet.
>
> What are the benefits of participating as Universal Citizens?
>
> Universal Health Care Coverage
>
> It is the highest degree of health care coverage and it is available
> to the Universal Citizen and his or her entire family. All Universal
> Citizens, once they pledge and swear the oath to become Universal
> Citizens, will then be eligible for Universal Health Care Coverage.
>
> Technologies to assist in agriculture will be made available, and
> advanced farming technologies will be taught to the Universal Citizen.
> Technologies to enhance every aspect of society, and to make commerce
> most efficient for a one world, globally united planet will help to
> bring the disparity of the "haves and have not's" closer together
> until the discrepancies are wiped out, completely.
>
> Once people everywhere agree to become Universal Citizens, then
> general assistance will be given to all those who have sworn the oath
> to become a Universal Citizen. Education is of utmost importance, and
> those eligible will be given the educational materials to study,
> enabling them to teach what they learn to others.
>
> All borders will come down. A universal currency will be established
> that can be used in every territory on this planet. Areas will be
> referred to as territories or some other appropriate word, and the
> word, country will no longer be used as it will be a one world
> government, and the one world will be made up of x number of
> territories.
>
> We will unite socially, culturally, economically, financially, and
> linguistically at all levels of society in each society that exists on
> this planet as one big family. We will strive to form a one world
> government with a one world population with all people striving to
> follow the same rules and laws.
>
> Rules and laws will be based on a universal common sense and not on
> biblical or Koranic, religious taboos.
>
> All the terms need to be elucidated, but this is a start.
>
> The governments of the world need to be up front about this, and make
> all known facts regarding extra-terrestrial civilizations available to
> the general public.
>
> Finally, patriotism breeds contempt for others so we will do away with
> patriotic songs of all nations and unite under a one world, global
> banner as Universal Citizens united with global civilizations
> throughout our universe.
>
> John Ayres

John All this begs the question. Will we take Earth's Gods into space
with us Will we call the space ship "the Ark? Can sex be as much fun
in space? Will virgins be the only ones allowed to go.? Space ship
must relate to Muslin heaven. TreBert

Sir Gilligan Horry
2010-02-11 11:15:14 EST
On Wed, 10 Feb 2010 22:21:06 -0800, John Ayres
<*n@aol_dot_com.au> wrote:

>The Responsibilities Of ...

Sir Gilligan Horry.

>The primary responsibility of ...

... Sir Gilligan Horry ...

... is to Love and Care and Be a Nice Monster for Once !!!

... and to share amazing information ...

http://www.metatech.org/contact_extraterrestrials_intervention.html

.... and if I was Dan Aykroyd talking about MIBs like this ....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BBRWuTHNVM


.... and if I was David and Benjamin talking like this ......

http://f33dth3f1r3.ning.com/video/david-wilcock-with-benjamin-2


........ I would .........

... ummm ....

.. post Benny Hill videos to Mr HVAC ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cpdk82nKpnI



==========================

KooooWeeee !!!




München
2010-02-11 13:13:41 EST
We are all there is and only that. I am what I am. Yahweh.



BradGuth
2010-02-11 13:19:55 EST
On Feb 10, 10:21 pm, John Ayres <jon.john@aol_dot_com.au> wrote:
> The Responsibilities Of Universal Citizens
>
> The primary responsibility of the Universal Citizen is to help others
> no matter where they live in our universe. At a moments notice, you
> will be required to say goodbye to your close, loved ones, and to ship
> out, by means of space craft technology, and bring your expertise to
> those who need it for lengths of time however long required.
>
> Today, we see Obama's “patriotic” service men and women shipping out
> at a moments notice to fight in wars, primarily the conflict in
> Afghanistan at this moment. This kind of deployment will have to stop.
> These men and women will have to be deployed to peaceful missions
> where at they will have to learn to work in teamwork with others from
> other territories on this planet united in cause to help others
> elsewhere in need of their assistance.
>
> For example, the Haiti earthquake of Jan. 2010 and the response showed
> us that teams of professionals from places as divergent as Mexico,
> Israel, Canada, and the United States, as well as other places, could
> come together and put their professional skills to use for the sake of
> the Haitians in need of assistance. As Universal Citizens, you will be
> called on and required to help others in far away places on foreign
> planets with others from your planet.
>
> What are the benefits of participating as Universal Citizens?
>
> Universal Health Care Coverage
>
> It is the highest degree of health care coverage and it is available
> to the Universal Citizen and his or her entire family. All Universal
> Citizens, once they pledge and swear the oath to become Universal
> Citizens, will then be eligible for Universal Health Care Coverage.
>
> Technologies to assist in agriculture will be made available, and
> advanced farming technologies will be taught to the Universal Citizen.
> Technologies to enhance every aspect of society, and to make commerce
> most efficient for a one world, globally united planet will help to
> bring the disparity of the "haves and have not's" closer together
> until the discrepancies are wiped out, completely.
>
> Once people everywhere agree to become Universal Citizens, then
> general assistance will be given to all those who have sworn the oath
> to become a Universal Citizen. Education is of utmost importance, and
> those eligible will be given the educational materials to study,
> enabling them to teach what they learn to others.
>
> All borders will come down. A universal currency will be established
> that can be used in every territory on this planet. Areas will be
> referred to as territories or some other appropriate word, and the
> word, country will no longer be used as it will be a one world
> government, and the one world will be made up of x number of
> territories.
>
> We will unite socially, culturally, economically, financially, and
> linguistically at all levels of society in each society that exists on
> this planet as one big family. We will strive to form a one world
> government with a one world population with all people striving to
> follow the same rules and laws.
>
> Rules and laws will be based on a universal common sense and not on
> biblical or Koranic, religious taboos.
>
> All the terms need to be elucidated, but this is a start.
>
> The governments of the world need to be up front about this, and make
> all known facts regarding extra-terrestrial civilizations available to
> the general public.
>
> Finally, patriotism breeds contempt for others so we will do away with
> patriotic songs of all nations and unite under a one world, global
> banner as Universal Citizens united with global civilizations
> throughout our universe.
>
> John Ayres

Your first paragraph pretty much eliminates most mainstream faith-
based, political and special interest groups right off the bat. Now
we're down to perhaps the remaining 10% of us that's manageable, with
or w/o ETs being in charge.

~ BG

Bert
2010-02-12 11:05:02 EST
On Feb 11, 1:13 pm, "München" <nos...@nospam.com> wrote:
> We are all there is and only that.  I am what I am. Yahweh.

Munch Mother nature of the universe tells us "There is no free
lunch" TreBert

HVAC
2010-02-12 12:03:00 EST

"bert" <herbertglazier79@msn.com> wrote in message
news:4200e539-8c4b-426c-8366-d1738e31847c@36g2000yqu.googlegroups.com...
On Feb 11, 1:13 pm, "M\ufffdnchen" <nos...@nospam.com> wrote:
> We are all there is and only that. I am what I am. Yahweh.

>Munch Mother nature of the universe tells us "There is no free
>lunch" TreBert




"It is said that there's no such thing as a free lunch.
But the universe is the ultimate free lunch". - A. H. Guth



BradGuth
2010-02-12 12:51:11 EST
On Feb 12, 9:03 am, "HVAC" <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
> "bert" <herbertglazie...@msn.com> wrote in message
>
> news:4200e539-8c4b-426c-8366-d1738e31847c@36g2000yqu.googlegroups.com...
> On Feb 11, 1:13 pm, "München" <nos...@nospam.com> wrote:
>
> > We are all there is and only that. I am what I am. Yahweh.
> >Munch  Mother nature of the universe tells us "There is no free
> >lunch"  TreBert
>
> "It is said that there's no such thing as a free lunch.
> But the universe is the ultimate free lunch". - A. H. Guth

Seans may take exception to that interpretation, because supposedly
they were here first.

In war, there are no rules. / B. E. Guth

History is always recorded by the victors. / B. E. Guth

”Whoever controls the past, controls the future” / George Orwell

~ BG

Hagar
2010-02-12 21:09:07 EST

"HVAC" <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:hl41k1$oc$1@hvac.motzarella.org...
>
> "bert" <herbertglazier79@msn.com> wrote in message
> news:4200e539-8c4b-426c-8366-d1738e31847c@36g2000yqu.googlegroups.com...
> On Feb 11, 1:13 pm, "M\ufffdnchen" <nos...@nospam.com> wrote:
>> We are all there is and only that. I am what I am. Yahweh.
>
>>Munch Mother nature of the universe tells us "There is no free
>>lunch" TreBert
>
>
>
>
> "It is said that there's no such thing as a free lunch.
> But the universe is the ultimate free lunch". - A. H. Guth
>

And in order to throw off those in hot pursuit, we re-label our garbage
as B. E. Guth, lest it becomes synonymous with drivel and education
gone horribly wrong.

-- A. H. Guth



BradGuth
2010-02-12 21:43:08 EST
On Feb 12, 6:09 pm, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
> "HVAC" <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>
> news:hl41k1$oc$1@hvac.motzarella.org...
>
>
>
> > "bert" <herbertglazie...@msn.com> wrote in message
> >news:4200e539-8c4b-426c-8366-d1738e31847c@36g2000yqu.googlegroups.com...
> > On Feb 11, 1:13 pm, "München" <nos...@nospam.com> wrote:
> >> We are all there is and only that. I am what I am. Yahweh.
>
> >>Munch  Mother nature of the universe tells us "There is no free
> >>lunch"  TreBert
>
> > "It is said that there's no such thing as a free lunch.
> > But the universe is the ultimate free lunch". - A. H. Guth
>
> And in order to throw off those in hot pursuit, we re-label our garbage
> as B. E. Guth, lest it becomes synonymous with drivel and education
> gone horribly wrong.
>
> -- A. H. Guth

So you and other ZNRs have no remorse about forgery and impersonating
others. Figures, doesn't it.

~ BG
Page: 1   (First | Last)


2020 - UsenetArchives.com | Contact Us | Privacy | Stats | Site Search
Become our Patron