Research Discussion: Aliens UFOs Creatures Moons Ko0ks Top Secret YouTube Videos!!!

Aliens UFOs Creatures Moons Ko0ks Top Secret YouTube Videos!!!

Double-A
2010-02-10 15:10:30 EST
On Feb 10, 1:36 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> Howdy, Hi, G'Day, How's it going, How are yah,
> Greetings says Spock too.

Top o' the mornin' to ya, and G'Day!

> Best UFO Alien Videos ...
>
> http://www.youtube.com/BestUFOAlienVideos
>
> ___
>
> On Tue, 9 Feb 2010 14:46:37 -0800 (PST), HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> >Some of 'the major ingredients for life' are present on one of
> >Saturn's moons, according to University College London scientists.

You mean Enceladus? Why does hearing that moon's name always make me
hungry?

> Too much life sometimes because yesterday there was mould on my
> cheese, mould on my bread, bed bugs in my bed.
> No joke, tiny things biting my feet and lower legs at this
> backpackers.

Probably fleas! Stop sleeping with the dogs.

> Well, not much life in here now,
> the owner sprayed the room to death.
> (cough cough)
>
> Olde Horry's in his Lifeless Moon Room !!!

Breath those fumes too long and you may become lifeless too!

> LOL  :)  Haha !
> "Nanu Nanu Ork Mork"
> "Shazam!" "Gaaw-aawl-ly" "Surprise, Surprise, Surprise!".

"Nanu Nanu." That's the phrase I've been trying to remember!

> Anyway, other interesting news is, there is a ko0k fight happening
> recently. You know, UFO Researchers attacking UFO Researchers.

How crass!

> I have one loser an immigrant from Peru, living in Scotland.
> He seems to be a real honest UFO researcher,
> but attacks our YouTube channels regularly with comments saying our
> YouTube channels are "Fake" and "Crap" and "Useless".
>  (Yeah alright Mr HVAC, I know what you are going to say)

Well, I wouldn't want to end up being in agreement with HVAC, so I'll
say nothing.

> And he also said two days ago to me ...
> "You support The Disclosure Project but The Disclosure Project hasn't
> done anything for 10 years!!! Bwhahahaha".
>
> Well, Carlos Gonzalez of Falkirk, Scotland, is a daily marijuana dope
> smoking clueless uneducated deluded idiot.

And you're not?

> Because Dr Steven M. Greer gives updates every fortnight on a Radio
> Show. (World Puja Radio)
>
> Whereas Carlos Gonzalez Scotland the Daily Majijuana Smoking Useless
> Tatooed Dim Brain Sloppy Lost Soul thinks The Disclosure Project, the
> best thing to ever happen to planet Earth, hasn't done anything for 10
> years. ... Carlos Gonzalez of Falkirk, Scotland, ... the police will
> knock on your door several times this year 2010.
>
> This is the Daily Dope Smoking Clueless Stalker ...
>
> http://www.youtube.com/Grey167
>
> http://www.bebo.com/CarlosG713
>
> http://chatroll.com/midnighttokers
>
> He thinks our YouTube channels are all fake and illegal.
> When actually we are allowed to have more than one YouTube channel.

Are you legal in China?

> We upload certain videos to certain channels.
>
> LOOK !!!
> (here's just a small part of our network)
>
> If you want the best funny cats videos at YouTube ...
>
> http://www.youtube.com/FunnyCatsCuteKittens
>
> If you want the best UFO Alien videos at YouTube ...
>
> http://www.youtube.com/user/BestUFOAlienVideos
>
> If you want Graham And Friends talking about
> THE GALACTIC FEDERATION ...
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZw63qFBDeo
>
> And we have the best AlienScientists fansite ...
>
> http://www.youtube.com/user/AlienScientists
>
> We have the best Lou Gentile Radio Show fansite ...
>
> http://www.youtube.com/user/LouGentileRadioFans
>
> We have it all !!
> All for free !!!
> Why pay more ?
> Haha ! :)  LOL

No good skin flicks?

> And soon trillions of other new YouTube channels.
> Because YouTube is starting to be good,
> just like Luke Skywalker and the Lightsabers!
>
> Oh, wow .....  F33dth3f1r3 N3wS N3tw0rK ...
>
> David Wilcock with Benjamin Fulford pt.1/9
>
> http://f33dth3f1r3.ning.com/video/david-wilcock-with-benjamin
>
> YouTube just suspended the account.

Your account?

> Panic Panic !!!
>
> MIBs MIBs !!!
>
> Call Dan Aykroyd !!!
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BBRWuTHNVM
>
> ___
>
> Hehe.
>
> You old Military folks that know about all this stuff,
> please don't worry about a thing, because us new Generation are now
> empowered, and we will never give up. We know about Quantum Physics,
> we know about Space, and we know about stupid MIBs that make many
> mistakes, and we know about ...
> "correct and incorrect".

Do you know tensor calculus?

> We will do the correct things for a better future.
>
> Ladies and Gentlemen
> keep up the good work.
>
> And I respect the Military !

The N.Z. military? What have they been up to lately? Do they have a
"Poject Bluebook"?

> Because they made people like ...
>
> Colonel Philip J. Corso (Ret.)
> Command Sergeant Major Robert O. Dean (Ret.)
>
> And many of the excellent folks with testimony with The Disclosure
> Project.
>
> http://www.DisclosureProject.org
>
> !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!
>
> ____________________________________
>
> ====================================
>
> ========= Intelligence Data ============
>  >>>>>>>    Carlos Gonzalez   <<<<<<<
>
> Carlos Gonzalez, (also known as MidnightToker and Grey167)
> About 32 years of age.
> A Stalking Marijuana and Methamphetamine Drug Seller from Peru.
> Living in Falkirk, Scotland, UK.
>
> We have all of the Carlos Gonzalez photos from BEBO
> and in those photos Carlos Gonzalez is seen smoking dope
> and other drugs with other Peruvian immigrants
> all living in Falkirk, Scotland.
>
> Grey167  (YouTube)
>
> Grey167 (1 month ago)
> Hello amigo, my spanish is very bad and my spelling is worse so i will
> stick with english,lol last time i was in Santiago was 8 years ago and
> i wish to visit again, my name is carlos gonzalez, my father left the
> country many many years ago due to General Pinochet , moved to
> Scotland.
>
> (To sell Marijuana and Methamphetamine
> and be a Messed up Stupid Mind and Lost Soul Stalker !!!)

You're beginning to ramble.

G'Day, Sir Horny.

Throw another shrimp on the barbie, have another Fosters!

Double-A

Benj
2010-02-10 16:14:18 EST
On Feb 10, 4:36 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> Howdy, Hi, G'Day, How's it going, How are yah,
> Greetings says Spock too.
>
> Best UFO Alien Videos ...
>
> http://www.youtube.com/BestUFOAlienVideos

Total trash! More like "best of alien drawing" except for the sounds
of running water (wait I think I've got to hit the John) not much
actual video in sight. If this is "best" no need to bother with the
rest of the post.

I don't know who is the bigger fraud. HVAC making fun of all the kooks
or "kooks" like you supplying the stuff to make fun of. And hey among
the "aliens" you forgot the Venusians who gave Adamski a ride in their
chicken brooder...er saucer.

On Tue, 9 Feb 2010 14:46:37 -0800 (PST), HVAC <mr.hvac@gmail.com>
wrote:

> [...]

MIBs MIBs !!!

Call Dan Aykroyd !!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BBRWuTHNVM

___

Hehe.

You old Military folks that know about all this stuff,
please don't worry about a thing, because us new Generation are now
empowered, and we will never give up. We know about Quantum Physics,
we know about Space, and we know about stupid MIBs that make many
mistakes, and we know about ...
"correct and incorrect".

We will do the correct things for a better future.

Ladies and Gentlemen
keep up the good work.

And I respect the Military !

Because they made people like ...

Colonel Philip J. Corso (Ret.)
Command Sergeant Major Robert O. Dean (Ret.)

And many of the excellent folks with testimony with The Disclosure

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

____________________________________

====================================

========= Intelligence Data ============

"Benj" <bjacoby@iwaynet.net> wrote in message
I don't know who is the bigger fraud. HVAC making fun of all the kooks
or "kooks" like you supplying the stuff to make fun of. And hey among
the "aliens" you forgot the Venusians who gave Adamski a ride in their
chicken brooder...er saucer.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seriously. With ZERO real evidence for ufos,
my job as a debunker is like hitting a slow curve
right over the plate.

Another thing. Why is it that ALL ufo believers
don't JUST believe in ufos.... Oh no. They always
believe in a host of other fucked up shit.

What it comes down to is, you're either a clueless
gullible cocksucker or you ain't.

--
Jesus is Coming? Don't Swallow THAT !

On Wed, 10 Feb 2010 12:10:30 -0800 (PST), Double-A
<double-a3@hush.com> wrote:

> [...]
>> Living in Falkirk, Scotland, UK.
>>
>> We have all of the Carlos Gonzalez photos from BEBO
>> and in those photos Carlos Gonzalez is seen smoking dope
>> and other drugs with other Peruvian immigrants
>> all living in Falkirk, Scotland.
>>
>> Grey167  (YouTube)
>>
>> Grey167 (1 month ago)
>> Hello amigo, my spanish is very bad and my spelling is worse so i will
>> stick with english,lol last time i was in Santiago was 8 years ago and
>> i wish to visit again, my name is carlos gonzalez, my father left the
>> country many many years ago due to General Pinochet , moved to
>> Scotland.
>>
>> (To sell Marijuana and Methamphetamine
>> and be a Messed up Stupid Mind and Lost Soul Stalker !!!)
>
>You're beginning to ramble.
>
>G'Day, Sir Horny.
>
>Throw another shrimp on the barbie, have another Fosters!

Ramble = in this case... A life of intrigue.

in trigue

/v. n trig; n. n trig, ntrig/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [v.
in-treeg; n. in-treeg, in-treeg] Show IPA verb, -trigued, -tri guing,
noun / verb (used with object)

1.
To arouse the curiosity or interest of by unusual, new, or otherwise
fascinating or compelling qualities; appeal strongly to; captivate:
The plan intrigues me, but I wonder if it will work.

2.
To achieve or earn by appealing to another's curiosity, fancy, or
interest: to intrigue one's way into another's notice.

3.
To draw or capture: Her interest was intrigued by the strange symbol.

4.
To accomplish or force by crafty plotting or underhand machinations.

(not that last one, I would never do that !!!)
(OK, just some crafty)

LOL :) Haha !!!

On Wed, 10 Feb 2010 13:14:18 -0800 (PST), Benj <bjacoby@iwaynet.net>
wrote:

>On Feb 10, 4:36 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> Howdy, Hi, G'Day, How's it going, How are yah,
>> Greetings says Spock too.
>>
>> Best UFO Alien Videos ...
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/BestUFOAlienVideos
>
>Total ...
... Great Videos ... Just Lovely.

Planet Earth is Wonderful !!!

And with the best UFO websites in the world like this...

http://ufos-aliens-proof-evidence.totalh.com/alien-ufo-links.html

... can only get better !!!

http://rense.com/1.imagesH/teleprompt_dees.jpg

Liquidation Of The UFO Investigators ...

http://www.rense.com/general64/liquid.htm

WE'LL BE BACK !!!

http://www.ironguru.com/portals/86/arnold-schwarzenegger-vince-gironda.jpg

On Wed, 10 Feb 2010 17:30:24 -0500, "HVAC" <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:

>>"Benj" <bjacoby@iwaynet.net> wrote in message

>>I don't know who is the bigger fraud. HVAC making fun ...

>Seriously. With ZERO real evidence for ufos,
>my job as a debunker ...
... is to just do a job for a few bucks.

While watching Sir Gilligan Horry love life and be honest and tell the
wise truth !!! ...

http://www.disclosureproject.org

http://f33dth3f1r3.ning.com/video/david-wilcock-with-benjamin-3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbcjzQZVdAA

http://www.metatech.org/contact_extraterrestrials_intervention.html

And I'm am doing this for your good future Mr HVAC.

It's not just me or you.
It's blinking everyone !!!

______________________

Yeah, OK, even that Carlos dude.
I don't want him to go to hell.

I met an old friend yesterday at the
Pak'N'Save supermarket.
And he blurted out he wanted to
see a crappy past business friend get hurt.
I just said, "watch the negative thoughts"
... "focus on good".

And he looked at me, saw my eyes,
and went ..... "your're really correct there".

We had a great chat.

Real Intelligence.