Research Discussion: Lovely Gift Present For Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.

Lovely Gift Present For Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.

Lovely Gift Present for Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.

http://www.youtube.com/user/BestUFOAlienVideos#p/f/2/GCLykhATppg

(It will start playing as soon as your browser loads the page)

Yeah, they are my two cats.
Being looked after by a friend
and me, when I am visiting.

The gray and white tabby
can fetch and return like a dog.

The ginger tabby never bites or scratches ever.

(But if you are
an enemy of them
they are wild)

__________
Disclaimer:
If any MAFIA get any ideas
about killing my Cats,
I will just buy more Cats,
and make more Alien Friends.
Oh, and maybe a few more Humans Friends,
you know those folks at the ACSW0588agency.
(That's not the real name)
(Your search - ACSW0588 - did not match any documents)

"Many human beings have been in visual, auditory, tactile or psychic
contact with such ships, some of which are under occult powers that
govern you."

"Peace and reunification of your peoples would be a first step toward
the harmony with civilisations other than yours."

"That is precisely what those who manipulate you behind the scenes
want to avoid at all cost because, by dividing, they reign! They also
reign over those who govern you. Their strength comes from their
capacity to distillate mistrust and fear into you."

P.S.
Have a Great Day !

(Johnny says BE GOOD !!!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejRal5xFWA4

=======================================

The funny thing, I thought the other day ...

(yes Mr HVAC, I'm funny)

... is ...

NASA airbrushes the UFOs out of photos.

And Sir Horry Patter airbrushes the UFOs back in to photos.

________________________

LOL

I was laughing, me mate was laughing,
a thousand miles an hour, round the round about.

========================

On Sun, 07 Feb 2010 23:14:34 +1100, Sir Gilligan Horry
<*M@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

>Lovely Gift Present for Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
>
>http://www.youtube.com/user/BestUFOAlienVideos#p/f/2/GCLykhATppg
>
> (It will start playing as soon as your browser loads the page)
>

>Yeah, they are my two cats.
>Being looked after by a friend
>and me, when I am visiting.
>
>The gray and white tabby
>can fetch and return like a dog.
>
>The ginger tabby never bites or scratches ever.
>
>(But if you are
>an enemy of them
>they are wild)
>

>__________
>Disclaimer:
>If any MAFIA get any ideas
>about killing my Cats,
>I will just buy more Cats,
>and make more Alien Friends.
>Oh, and maybe a few more Humans Friends,
>you know those folks at the ACSW0588agency.
>(That's not the real name)
>(Your search - ACSW0588 - did not match any documents)

>"Many human beings have been in visual, auditory, tactile or psychic
>contact with such ships, some of which are under occult powers that
>govern you."
>
>"Peace and reunification of your peoples would be a first step toward
>the harmony with civilisations other than yours."
>
>"That is precisely what those who manipulate you behind the scenes
>want to avoid at all cost because, by dividing, they reign! They also
>reign over those who govern you. Their strength comes from their
>capacity to distillate mistrust and fear into you."
>

>P.S.
>Have a Great Day !
>

>(Johnny says BE GOOD !!!)
>
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejRal5xFWA4
>

>=======================================

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2010-02-07 11:08:46 EST
On Feb 7, 4:14 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> Lovely Gift Present for Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/user/BestUFOAlienVideos#p/f/2/GCLykhATppg
>
>  (It will start playing as soon as your browser loads the page)
>
> Yeah, they are my two cats.
> Being looked after by a friend
> and me, when I am visiting.
>
> The gray and white tabby
> can fetch and return like a dog.
>
> The ginger tabby never bites or scratches ever.
>
> (But if you are
> an enemy of them
> they are wild)
>
> __________
> Disclaimer:
> If any MAFIA get any ideas
> about killing my Cats,
> I will just buy more Cats,
> and make more Alien Friends.
> Oh, and maybe a few more Humans Friends,
> you know those folks at the ACSW0588agency.
> (That's not the real name)
> (Your search - ACSW0588 - did not match any documents)

> "Many human beings have been in visual, auditory, tactile or psychic
> contact with such ships, some of which are under occult powers that
> govern you."
>
> "Peace and reunification of your peoples would be a first step toward
> the harmony with civilisations other than yours."
>
> "That is precisely what those who manipulate you behind the scenes
> want to avoid at all cost because, by dividing, they reign! They also
> reign over those who govern you. Their strength comes from their
> capacity to distillate mistrust and fear into you."
>
> P.S.
> Have a Great Day !
>
> (Johnny says BE GOOD !!!)
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejRal5xFWA4
>
> =======================================

The only GIFT I will accept is the head of a departed debunker. These
truth-terrorists have no place amongst civilized human beings, in fact
they are a CANCER on the fabric of society. One debunker can place
our entire city at risk, thus they MUST be vanquished.

We are giving the debunkers a "grace" period to turn themselves in:
pay attention Hagar, and VD-VAC! After this grace period is over, we
may choose to use a few thousand anti-matter bizmuth-magnesium bombs
and a few conventional hydrogen bombs to go after the more hardened
debunker underground bases.

Thank you for your gift and if you get the head of a debunker, just
toss it in the trash bin, they will know what to do with that toxic
waste.

Sir A

"Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <science@zzz.com> wrote in message
On Feb 7, 4:14 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> Lovely Gift Present for Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/user/BestUFOAlienVideos#p/f/2/GCLykhATppg
>
> (It will start playing as soon as your browser loads the page)
>
> Yeah, they are my two cats.
> Being looked after by a friend
> and me, when I am visiting.
>
> The gray and white tabby
> can fetch and return like a dog.
>
> The ginger tabby never bites or scratches ever.
>
> (But if you are
> an enemy of them
> they are wild)
>
> __________
> Disclaimer:
> If any MAFIA get any ideas
> about killing my Cats,
> I will just buy more Cats,
> and make more Alien Friends.
> Oh, and maybe a few more Humans Friends,
> you know those folks at the ACSW0588agency.
> (That's not the real name)
> (Your search - ACSW0588 - did not match any documents)

> "Many human beings have been in visual, auditory, tactile or psychic
> contact with such ships, some of which are under occult powers that
> govern you."
>
> "Peace and reunification of your peoples would be a first step toward
> the harmony with civilisations other than yours."
>
> "That is precisely what those who manipulate you behind the scenes
> want to avoid at all cost because, by dividing, they reign! They also
> reign over those who govern you. Their strength comes from their
> capacity to distillate mistrust and fear into you."
>
> P.S.
> Have a Great Day !
>
> (Johnny says BE GOOD !!!)
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejRal5xFWA4
>
> =======================================

The only GIFT I will accept is the head of a departed debunker. These
truth-terrorists have no place amongst civilized human beings, in fact
they are a CANCER on the fabric of society. One debunker can place
our entire city at risk, thus they MUST be vanquished.

We are giving the debunkers a "grace" period to turn themselves in:
pay attention Hagar, and VD-VAC! After this grace period is over, we
may choose to use a few thousand anti-matter bizmuth-magnesium bombs
and a few conventional hydrogen bombs to go after the more hardened
debunker underground bases.

Thank you for your gift and if you get the head of a debunker, just
toss it in the trash bin, they will know what to do with that toxic
waste.

Sir A

************************************
B I T C H S L A P !!!!!

"Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <science@zzz.com> wrote in message
>We are giving the debunkers a "grace" period to turn themselves in:
>pay attention Hagar, and VD-VAC!

Request denied.

--
Harlow Victor Allen Campbell
Moderator

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2010-02-07 14:08:41 EST
On Feb 7, 9:29 am, "HVAC" <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
> "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <scie...@zzz.com> wrote in messagenews:c84203a6-79e3-4fe3-8f86-e9c3db28c12e@s25g2000prd.googlegroups.com...
>
> >We are giving the debunkers a "grace" period to turn themselves in:
> >pay attention Hagar, and VD-VAC!
>
> Request

Your grace period has ended. Report to the FEMA camp NOW!!

The only GIFT I will accept is the head of a departed debunker. These
truth-terrorists have no place amongst civilized human beings, in fact
they are a CANCER on the fabric of society. One debunker can place
our entire city at risk, thus they MUST be vanquished.

We are giving the debunkers a "grace" period to turn themselves in:
pay attention Hagar, and VD-VAC! After this grace period is over, we
may choose to use a few thousand anti-matter bizmuth-magnesium bombs
and a few conventional hydrogen bombs to go after the more hardened
debunker underground bases.

Thank you for your gift and if you get the head of a debunker, just
toss it in the trash bin, they will know what to do with that toxic
waste.

Sir A

Cujo DeSockpuppet
2010-02-07 14:30:46 EST
"Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <science@zzz.com> wrote in

> On Feb 7, 4:14\ufffdam, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> Lovely Gift Present for Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/user/BestUFOAlienVideos#p/f/2/GCLykhATppg
>>
>> \ufffd(It will start playing as soon as your browser loads the page)
>>
>> Yeah, they are my two cats.
>> Being looked after by a friend
>> and me, when I am visiting.
>>
>> The gray and white tabby
>> can fetch and return like a dog.
>>
>> The ginger tabby never bites or scratches ever.
>>
>> (But if you are
>> an enemy of them
>> they are wild)
>>
>> __________
>> Disclaimer:
>> If any MAFIA get any ideas
>> about killing my Cats,
>> I will just buy more Cats,
>> and make more Alien Friends.
>> Oh, and maybe a few more Humans Friends,
>> you know those folks at the ACSW0588agency.
>> (That's not the real name)
>> (Your search - ACSW0588 - did not match any documents)

>> "Many human beings have been in visual, auditory, tactile or psychic
>> contact with such ships, some of which are under occult powers that
>> govern you."
>>
>> "Peace and reunification of your peoples would be a first step toward
>> the harmony with civilisations other than yours."
>>
>> "That is precisely what those who manipulate you behind the scenes
>> want to avoid at all cost because, by dividing, they reign! They also
>> reign over those who govern you. Their strength comes from their
>> capacity to distillate mistrust and fear into you."
>>
>> P.S.
>> Have a Great Day !
>>
>> (Johnny says BE GOOD !!!)
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejRal5xFWA4
>>
>> ========================
> ==============
> The only GIFT I will accept is the head of a departed debunker.

You've come out of the closet, eh? What a shocker.

"I haven't done anything, and if I ever did, there was no
intention to do so!" - Wollkook confirms what everyone knew.

Cujo DeSockpuppet
2010-02-07 14:31:34 EST

> On Feb 7, 9:29\ufffdam, "HVAC" <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <scie...@zzz.com> wrote in
>> messa
> genews:c84203a6-79e3-4fe3-8f86-e9c3db28c12e@s25g2000prd.googlegroups.co
> m...
>>
>> >We are giving the debunkers a "grace" period to turn themselves in:
>> >pay attention Hagar, and VD-VAC!
>>
>> Request
>
> Your grace period has ended. Report to the FEMA camp NOW!!

Post the address, kook.

"It is truly KOOKY to be so obsessed with someone's success and your
inability to defeat them, that you parade around as them." Edmo,
explaining his use of all his sockpuppets.

"Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <science@zzz.com> wrote in message

>Your grace period has ended. Report to the FEMA camp NOW!!

Religious request denied.

--
Harlow Victor Allen Campbell
Moderator
alt.alien.research alt.alien.visitors sci.skeptic alt.conspiracy

"Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <science@zzz.com> wrote in message
On Feb 7, 9:29 am, "HVAC" <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
> "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <scie...@zzz.com> wrote in
> messagenews:c84203a6-79e3-4fe3-8f86-e9c3db28c12e@s25g2000prd.googlegroups.com...
>
> >We are giving the debunkers a "grace" period to turn themselves in:
> >pay attention Hagar, and VD-VAC!
>
> Request

Your grace period has ended. Report to the FEMA camp NOW!!

The only GIFT I will accept is the head of a departed debunker. These
truth-terrorists have no place amongst civilized human beings, in fact
they are a CANCER on the fabric of society. One debunker can place
our entire city at risk, thus they MUST be vanquished.

We are giving the debunkers a "grace" period to turn themselves in:
pay attention Hagar, and VD-VAC! After this grace period is over, we
may choose to use a few thousand anti-matter bizmuth-magnesium bombs
and a few conventional hydrogen bombs to go after the more hardened
debunker underground bases.

Sir A
Make me ... you motherfucking moron ...
B I T C H S L A P