Research Discussion: If You Think Aliens Are Spooky ...

If You Think Aliens Are Spooky ...

Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)

Double-A
2010-02-03 19:07:14 EST
On Feb 3, 5:59 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> If you think aliens are spooky ...
>
> http://rense.com/general89/grow.htm
>
> "They cut down 98 percent of their trees. They drain 36 million tons
> of topsoil into the ocean annually-thus lack arable land to feed their
> humongous population. They pump billions of gallons of toxic sewage
> directly into the ocean."
>
> ___________
>
> I'm very surprised the NWO
> hasn't taken over the planet yet.

Feed us and we will multiply!

Double-A

BradGuth
2010-02-03 19:11:16 EST
On Feb 3, 5:59 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> If you think aliens are spooky ...
>
> http://rense.com/general89/grow.htm
>
> "They cut down 98 percent of their trees. They drain 36 million tons
> of topsoil into the ocean annually-thus lack arable land to feed their
> humongous population. They pump billions of gallons of toxic sewage
> directly into the ocean."
>
> ___________
>
> I'm very surprised the NWO
> hasn't taken over the planet yet.

Those seans will fix everything once 90% of us are no longer
populating their planet.

~ BG

On Wed, 3 Feb 2010 16:11:16 -0800 (PST), BradGuth <bradguth@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Feb 3, 5:59 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> If you think aliens are spooky ...
>>
>> http://rense.com/general89/grow.htm
>>
>> "They cut down 98 percent of their trees. They drain 36 million tons
>> of topsoil into the ocean annually-thus lack arable land to feed their
>> humongous population. They pump billions of gallons of toxic sewage
>> directly into the ocean."
>>
>> ___________
>>
>> I'm very surprised the NWO
>> hasn't taken over the planet yet.
>
>Those seans will fix everything once 90% of us are no longer
>populating their planet.
>
> ~ BG

Yeah, I can't believe that people in power
can let their planet get flucked up more.

Area51 is important.
But this whole planet needs to be
treated like a huge botanical garden.
Not a toxic plastic toy factory.

There is this too...

"World's soil 'vanishes in 60 years'

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/earth/agriculture/farming/6828878/Britain-facing-food-crisis-as-worlds-soil-vanishes-in-60-years.html

G*@JeffRelf.F-M.FM
2010-02-04 07:34:21 EST

Speaking of FEEDING the horror that is Haiti, you ( Double·A ) wrote:
“ Feed us and we will multiply! ”.

Haiti bred like rabbits; now they're dying like rabbits.

Who should be sheltered and fed and
who should be evicted ( off the planet ) ?

One dollar, one vote; no dollars, no votes.

Although I report all my income to the food·stamp people ( DSHS ),
they don't know if I'm telling the truth or not... I could be lying.

Besides my bank statements, they've no third·party verification.

Were DSHS to get more demanding, I'd go to the food bank instead.
Living off stale bread would be healthier for me, quite frankly.

Without food·stamps, I wouldn't get the 13.5 dollar discount
off my phone bill... so, maybe, I'd use free WiFi* instead.
*: at the University of Washington... I'd have to buy a laptop.

Double-A
2010-02-04 15:47:49 EST
On Feb 4, 4:34 am, Gro...@JeffRelf.F-M.FM wrote:
> Speaking of FEEDING the horror that is Haiti, you ( Double·A ) wrote:
> “ Feed us and we will multiply! ”.
>
> Haiti bred like rabbits; now they're dying like rabbits.

It happens all the time in nature, not only among rabbits. It happens
to deer, coyotes, rats and mice, etc. Usually the coyote cycle
follows the rat and mouse cycles.

> Who should be sheltered and fed and
> who should be evicted ( off the planet ) ?
>
> One dollar, one vote; no dollars, no votes.

We have brains and could control our reproduction.

> Although I report all my income to the food·stamp people ( DSHS ),
> they don't know if I'm telling the truth or not... I could be lying.
>
> Besides my bank statements, they've no third·party verification.
>
> Were DSHS to get more demanding, I'd go to the food bank instead.
> Living off stale bread would be healthier for me, quite frankly.

And you could find some merchant who will give you cash for your food
stamps!

> Without food·stamps, I wouldn't get the 13.5 dollar discount
> off my phone bill... so, maybe, I'd use free WiFi* instead.
> *: at the University of Washington... I'd have to buy a laptop.

And use a prepaid cell phone with no monthly charges, like most
homeless do nowadays. (The police can't trace it either!)

Double-A

Kiyo
2010-02-05 00:58:50 EST

"Double-A" <double-a3@hush.com> wrote in message
> On Feb 4, 4:34 am, Gro...@JeffRelf.F-M.FM wrote:

>> Who should be sheltered and fed and
>> who should be evicted ( off the planet ) ?
>>
>> One dollar, one vote; no dollars, no votes.
>

> We have brains and could control our reproduction.

This is the road to wisdom.
Along the road one must also produce the "how".
And it must be a "how" that is approved by global consensus.
All that is needed is a very minimally empowered central government that is
endowed ONLY with the task of garnering consensus on very specifically
stated issues.
This will lead to solutions to the "how".

--
***** Kiyo
System Commander

G*@JeffRelf.F-M.FM
2010-02-05 07:08:00 EST

Haiti's birth rate is much higher than Korea's because, generally,
Koreans are work·aholics with ULTRA HIGH STANDARDS.

A Korean won't have a child if he can't give it a “good” future.

<*s@JeffRelf.F-M.FM> wrote in message

> Haiti's birth rate is much higher than Korea's because, generally,
> Koreans are work\ufffdaholics with ULTRA HIGH STANDARDS.
>
> A Korean won't have a child if he can't give it a "good" future.

That's not why.

It's because Koreans eat their unwanted babies.

http://www.gapingmaw.com/59701/taboo2.jpg

Enjoy!

Grizzly
2010-02-05 11:46:02 EST
G*s@JeffRelf.F-M.FM wrote:
> Haiti's birth rate is much higher than Korea's because, generally,
> Koreans are work·aholics with ULTRA HIGH STANDARDS.
>
> A Korean won't have a child if he can't give it a “good” future.

No you have it wrong.. Haiti has a large birth rate because of religion.

It is for the most part a Catholic Nation. If they follow church
doctrine they don't practice artificial birth control. You see the same
pattern in south and central America and Mexico where Catholicism holds
sway. The Catholic church encourages large families to spread their own
brand of Christianity. No abortion, no birth control= overpopulation.
Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)