Research Discussion: A Whole Room Full Of People Didn't Know That Stars Are Suns.

A Whole Room Full Of People Didn't Know That Stars Are Suns.

Double-A
2010-02-02 13:51:37 EST
On Feb 2, 11:41 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> A whole room full of people didn't know that stars are suns.
> (at this backpackers)
>
> And they were looking at me like I'm some ko0k !!!
>
> OK, that's because I am a ko0k, and stars are suns.
>
> _______________
> Discovery:
> I will make a video about it all.
> _______________
>
> Sir Artie! the people are going haywire again!

Says something about the level of education in your part of the world,
Sir Horny.

G'Day!

Double-A

On Tue, 2 Feb 2010 10:51:37 -0800 (PST), Double-A <double-a3@hush.com>
wrote:

>On Feb 2, 11:41 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> A whole room full of people didn't know that stars are suns.
>> (at this backpackers)
>>
>> And they were looking at me like I'm some ko0k !!!
>>
>> OK, that's because I am a ko0k, and stars are suns.
>>
>> _______________
>> Discovery:
>> I will make a video about it all.
>> _______________
>>
>> Sir Artie! the people are going haywire again!
>

>Says something about the level of education in your part of the world,
>Sir Horny.
>
>G'Day!
>
>Double-A

Says something about the level of education in your head.
Because I said "backpackers".
They are from every country in the World.

==================================
__________________________________

http://Free-UFO-Videos.blogspot.com

http://Best-UFO-Alien-Videos.blogspot.com

__________________________________

Bert
2010-02-03 13:32:38 EST
On Feb 2, 2:41 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> A whole room full of people didn't know that stars are suns.
> (at this backpackers)
>
> And they were looking at me like I'm some ko0k !!!
>
> OK, that's because I am a ko0k, and stars are suns.
>
> _______________
> Discovery:
> I will make a video about it all.
> _______________
>
> Sir Artie! the people are going haywire again!

Sir Horny Best your low wit realizes not all stars are Suns. Think
man think. I have a gut feeling you think you are smart. Your posts
show your true colors oi ya TreBert

"bert" <herbertglazier79@msn.com> wrote in message

> OK, that's because I am a ko0k, and stars are suns.
>
> _______________
>
> Sir Artie! the people are going haywire again!

Sir Horny Best your low wit realizes not all stars are Suns. Think
man think. I have a gut feeling you think you are smart. Your posts
show your true colors oi ya TreBert
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ya, he's an idiot Bert. A fucking spammer too.

Vtcapo
2010-02-04 08:41:38 EST
On Feb 2, 2:41 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> A whole room full of people didn't know that stars are suns.
> (at this backpackers)
>
> And they were looking at me like I'm some ko0k !!!
>
> OK, that's because I am a ko0k, and stars are suns.
>
> _______________
> Discovery:
> I will make a video about it all.
> _______________
>
> Sir Artie! the people are going haywire again!

The last time I saw a whole group of people who did't know shit was
when Obama dismantled the Republicans at their own televised ambush.
The Magic One took them all to school and put them on notice.
Bawhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.............

RT

Orval Fairbairn
2010-02-04 16:13:25 EST
In article
<e63aa767-dd43-4d92-bece-01f7b61bf126@q16g2000yqq.googlegroups.com>,
vtcapo <vtcapo@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Feb 2, 2:41\ufffdpm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> > A whole room full of people didn't know that stars are suns.
> > (at this backpackers)
> >
> > And they were looking at me like I'm some ko0k !!!
> >
> > OK, that's because I am a ko0k, and stars are suns.
> >
> > _______________
> > Discovery:
> > I will make a video about it all.
> > _______________
> >
> > Sir Artie! the people are going haywire again!
>
> The last time I saw a whole group of people who did't know shit was
> when Obama dismantled the Republicans at their own televised ambush.
> The Magic One took them all to school and put them on notice.
> Bawhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.............
>
> RT

I always thought it happened during the last election. They elected
somebody who had no real-world experience, who spoke well when he had a
teleprompter in front of him and who promised them the moon.

Vtcapo
2010-02-04 18:14:50 EST
On Feb 4, 4:13 pm, Orval Fairbairn <o_r_fairbairn@earth_link.net>
wrote:
> In article
> <e63aa767-dd43-4d92-bece-01f7b61bf...@q16g2000yqq.googlegroups.com>,
>

>  vtcapo <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Feb 2, 2:41 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> > > A whole room full of people didn't know that stars are suns.
> > > (at this backpackers)
>
> > > And they were looking at me like I'm some ko0k !!!
>
> > > OK, that's because I am a ko0k, and stars are suns.
>
> > > _______________
> > > Discovery:
> > > I will make a video about it all.
> > > _______________
>
> > > Sir Artie! the people are going haywire again!
>
> > The last time I saw a whole group of people who did't know shit was
> > when Obama dismantled the Republicans at their own televised ambush.
> > The Magic One took them all to school and put them on notice.
> > Bawhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.............
>
> > RT
>
> I always thought it happened during the last election. They elected
> somebody who had no real-world experience, who spoke well when he had a
> teleprompter in front of him and who promised them the moon.
>
> --
> Remove _'s  from email address to talk to me.

No teleprompter necessary to make fools of the Rightards in their own
house. Check the tape butt nut......

RT
PS If nothing gets done don't blame Obama. Blame Congress... both
sides of the aisle.

Orval Fairbairn
2010-02-04 20:11:05 EST
In article
<20bdb658-a81c-460e-b536-bf62c6ab6d0d@a32g2000yqm.googlegroups.com>,
vtcapo <vtcapo@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Feb 4, 4:13\ufffdpm, Orval Fairbairn <o_r_fairbairn@earth_link.net>
> wrote:
> > In article
> > <e63aa767-dd43-4d92-bece-01f7b61bf...@q16g2000yqq.googlegroups.com>,
> >

> > \ufffdvtcapo <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > The last time I saw a whole group of people who did't know shit was
> > > when Obama dismantled the Republicans at their own televised ambush.
> > > The Magic One took them all to school and put them on notice.
> > > Bawhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.............
> >
> > > RT
> >
> > I always thought it happened during the last election. They elected
> > somebody who had no real-world experience, who spoke well when he had a
> > teleprompter in front of him and who promised them the moon.
> >
> > --
> > Remove _'s \ufffdfrom email address to talk to me.
>
> No teleprompter necessary to make fools of the Rightards in their own
> house. Check the tape butt nut......
>
> RT
> PS If nothing gets done don't blame Obama. Blame Congress... both
> sides of the aisle.

The Obama doctrine:

1. It's all Bush's fault!
2. The people just don't understand what I am trying to do for (to) them!
3. #2 is all Bush's fault, too!

Q: Can we have a President worse than Bush?

A: Yes, we CAN!!!!

Benj
2010-02-06 16:05:34 EST
On Feb 4, 8:11 pm, Orval Fairbairn <o_r_fairbairn@earth_link.net>
wrote:

> The Obama doctrine:
>
> 1. It's all Bush's fault!
> 2. The people just don't understand what I am trying to do for (to) them!
> 3. #2 is all Bush's fault, too!
>
> Q: Can we have a President worse than Bush?
>
> A: Yes, we CAN!!!!

"We live in the greatest nation in the history of the
world. I hope you'll join with me as we try to change it." -- Barack
Obama.