Research Discussion: Breaking News

Breaking News

Breaking News:
It has just been reported that the head gardener at The White House
has been
dismissed after 28 years of loyal service to the many US presidents.
When
interviewed the gardener protested his innocence and said "All I know
is I
was walking past the Oval Office and I asked, 'Has anyone seen the
spade and
the hoe.' The next thing I knew I was fired."

Double-A
2010-02-02 14:02:48 EST
On Feb 2, 8:39 am, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Breaking News:
> It has just been reported that the head gardener at The White House
> has been
> dismissed after 28 years of loyal service to the many US presidents.
> When
> interviewed the gardener protested his innocence and said "All I know
> is I
> was walking past the Oval Office and I asked, 'Has anyone seen the
> spade and
> the hoe.' The next thing I knew I was fired."

Has it occurred to you that the While House gardeners are probably
black? Anywhere else they would be Mexican, but on the White House
grounds, everyone has to be legal! (Except perhaps the President
himself, who can't seem to find his birth certificate.)

Double-A

Bert
2010-02-03 13:35:51 EST
On Feb 2, 2:02 pm, Double-A <double...@hush.com> wrote:
> On Feb 2, 8:39 am, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Breaking News:
> > It has just been reported that the head gardener at The White House
> > has been
> > dismissed after 28 years of loyal service to the many US presidents.
> > When
> > interviewed the gardener protested his innocence and said "All I know
> > is I
> > was walking past the Oval Office and I asked, 'Has anyone seen the
> > spade and
> > the hoe.' The next thing I knew I was fired."
>
> Has it occurred to you that the While House gardeners are probably
> black?  Anywhere else they would be Mexican, but on the White House
> grounds, everyone has to be legal!  (Except perhaps the President
> himself, who can't seem to find his birth certificate.)
>
> Double-A

Double A Best we rake in the republicans before they sprew their shit
on the White House garden. TreBert

Double-A
2010-02-03 14:37:47 EST
On Feb 3, 10:35 am, bert <herbertglazie...@msn.com> wrote:
> On Feb 2, 2:02 pm, Double-A <double...@hush.com> wrote:
>

> > On Feb 2, 8:39 am, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > Breaking News:
> > > It has just been reported that the head gardener at The White House
> > > has been
> > > dismissed after 28 years of loyal service to the many US presidents.
> > > When
> > > interviewed the gardener protested his innocence and said "All I know
> > > is I
> > > was walking past the Oval Office and I asked, 'Has anyone seen the
> > > spade and
> > > the hoe.' The next thing I knew I was fired."
>
> > Has it occurred to you that the While House gardeners are probably
> > black?  Anywhere else they would be Mexican, but on the White House
> > grounds, everyone has to be legal!  (Except perhaps the President
> > himself, who can't seem to find his birth certificate.)
>
> > Double-A
>
> Double A Best we rake in the republicans before they sprew their shit
> on the White House garden.  TreBert

Bert, unless those Democrats you elected start actually DOING
something about the economy, lack of jobs, lack of health care
availability, etc., you are going to see Republicans start springing
up again like weeds in April!

Double-A

Bert
2010-02-03 17:55:28 EST
On Feb 3, 2:37 pm, Double-A <double...@hush.com> wrote:
> On Feb 3, 10:35 am, bert <herbertglazie...@msn.com> wrote:

> > > Has it occurred to you that the While House gardeners are probably
> > > black?  Anywhere else they would be Mexican, but on the White House
> > > grounds, everyone has to be legal!  (Except perhaps the President
> > > himself, who can't seem to find his birth certificate.)
>
> > > Double-A
>
> > Double A Best we rake in the republicans before they sprew their shit
> > on the White House garden.  TreBert
>
> Bert, unless those Democrats you elected start actually DOING
> something about the economy, lack of jobs, lack of health care
> availability, etc., you are going to see Republicans start springing
> up again like weeds in April!
>
> Double-A- Hide quoted text -

Double A True No change in parties will change anything. Looking into
a third part here in Florida called the "Tea Party"but can't get their
phone # They think like we do. TreBert

Double-A
2010-02-03 18:20:57 EST
On Feb 3, 2:55 pm, bert <herbertglazie...@msn.com> wrote:
> On Feb 3, 2:37 pm, Double-A <double...@hush.com> wrote:

> > > Double A Best we rake in the republicans before they sprew their shit
> > > on the White House garden.  TreBert
>
> > Bert, unless those Democrats you elected start actually DOING
> > something about the economy, lack of jobs, lack of health care
> > availability, etc., you are going to see Republicans start springing
> > up again like weeds in April!
>
> > Double-A- Hide quoted text -

> Double A True No change in parties will change anything. Looking into
> a third part here in Florida called the "Tea Party"but can't get their
> phone #   They think like we do. TreBert

Don't know about that, Bert. The "Tea Part" is made up of mostly
conservative Republicans. Guess who is the keynote speaker at their
convention this week? Sarah Palin! Probably not your cup of tea!

Double-A

Double-A
2010-02-03 18:22:29 EST
On Feb 3, 3:20 pm, Double-A <double...@hush.com> wrote:
> On Feb 3, 2:55 pm, bert <herbertglazie...@msn.com> wrote:

> > > Bert, unless those Democrats you elected start actually DOING
> > > something about the economy, lack of jobs, lack of health care
> > > availability, etc., you are going to see Republicans start springing
> > > up again like weeds in April!
>
> > > Double-A- Hide quoted text -

> > Double A True No change in parties will change anything. Looking into
> > a third part here in Florida called the "Tea Party"but can't get their
> > phone #   They think like we do. TreBert
>
> Don't know about that, Bert.  The "Tea Part" is made up of mostly
> conservative Republicans.  Guess who is the keynote speaker at their
> convention this week?  Sarah Palin!  Probably not your cup of tea!
>
> Double-A

http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE61256520100203

G*@JeffRelf.F-M.FM
2010-02-04 08:17:24 EST

trebert, to get a phone number ( good luck ! ) ask here:

Floridians Unite, Inc.
Floridians Unite @ gMail.COM
P.O. Box 950674, Lake Mary, FL 32795

http://www.orlandoteaparty.com/contact-us.html

Bert
2010-02-04 09:19:20 EST
On Feb 3, 6:20 pm, Double-A <double...@hush.com> wrote:
> On Feb 3, 2:55 pm, bert <herbertglazie...@msn.com> wrote:

> > > Bert, unless those Democrats you elected start actually DOING
> > > something about the economy, lack of jobs, lack of health care
> > > availability, etc., you are going to see Republicans start springing
> > > up again like weeds in April!
>
> > > Double-A- Hide quoted text -

> > Double A True No change in parties will change anything. Looking into
> > a third part here in Florida called the "Tea Party"but can't get their
> > phone #   They think like we do. TreBert
>
> Don't know about that, Bert.  The "Tea Part" is made up of mostly
> conservative Republicans.  Guess who is the keynote speaker at their
> convention this week?  Sarah Palin!  Probably not your cup of tea!
>
> Double-A- Hide quoted text -

Double A Pee-Air would vote for Palin. She has all the right stuff
even if she is showing some mileage. Tea Party sounds so Boston.When I
was a kid I use to steal bananas,and potatoes at Boston's dock square.
So you think this "TEA Party" is just more republican con? They seem
to have an office in Tampa ,but not taking calls go figure TreBert

Bert
2010-02-04 09:23:46 EST
On Feb 4, 8:17 am, Gro...@JeffRelf.F-M.FM wrote:
> trebert, to get a phone number ( good luck ! ) ask here:
>
>   Floridians Unite, Inc.
>   Floridians Unite  @  gMail.COM
>   P.O. Box 950674, Lake Mary, FL 32795
>
>  http://www.orlandoteaparty.com/contact-us.html

Jeff Thanks Hate not voting. Still if you vote and get people like
Bob Hansel,or Charluie Crist Look what harm you have done TreBert