Research Discussion: The History Of The World

The History Of The World

For those that don't know about history ... Here is a condensed
version:

Humans originally existed as members of small bands of nomadic hunters/
gatherers. They lived on deer in the mountains during the summer and
would go to the coast and live on fish and lobster in the winter.

The two most important events in all of history were the invention of
beer and the invention of the wheel. The wheel was invented to get man
to the beer. These were the foundation of modern civilization and
together were the catalyst for the splitting of humanity into two
distinct subgroups:

1. Liberals, and
2. Conservatives.

Once beer was discovered, it required grain and that was the beginning
of agriculture. Neither the glass bottle nor aluminum can were
invented yet, so while our early humans were sitting around waiting
for them to be invented, they just stayed close to the brewery. That's
to show how villages were formed.

Some men spent their days tracking and killing animals to B-B-Q at
night while they were drinking beer. This was the beginning of what is
known as the Conservative movement.

Other men who were weaker and less skilled at hunting learned to live
off the conservatives by showing up for the nightly B-B-Q's and doing
the sewing, fetching, and hair dressing. This was the beginning of the
Liberal movement.

Some of these liberal men eventually evolved into women. The rest
became known as girlie-men. Some noteworthy liberal achievements
include the domestication of cats, the invention of group therapy,
group hugs, and the concept of Democratic voting to decide how to
divide the meat and beer that conservatives provided.

Over the years conservatives came to be symbolized by the largest,
most powerful land animal on earth, the elephant. Liberals are
symbolized by the jackass.

Modern liberals like imported beer (with lime added), but most prefer
white wine or imported bottled water. They eat raw fish but like their
beef well done. Sushi, tofu, and French food are standard liberal
fare. Another interesting evolutionary side note: most of their women
have higher testosterone levels than their men. Most social workers,
personal injury attorneys, journalists, dreamers in Hollywood and
group therapists are liberals. Liberals invented the designated hitter
rule because it wasn't fair to make the pitcher also bat.

Conservatives drink domestic beer, mostly Bud. They eat red meat and
still provide for their women. Conservatives are big-game hunters,
rodeo cowboys, lumberjacks, construction workers, firemen, medical
doctors, engineers, police officers, corporate executives, athletes,
members of the military, airline pilots and generally anyone who works
productively. Conservatives who own companies hire other conservatives
who want to work for a living.

Liberals produce little or nothing. They like to govern the producers
and decide what to do with the production. Liberals believe Europeans
are more enlightened than Americans. That is why most of the liberals
remained in Europe when conservatives were coming to America . They
crept in after the Wild West was tamed and created a business of
trying to get more for nothing.

Here ends today's lesson in world history:

It should be noted that a Liberal may have a momentary urge to angrily
respond to the above before forwarding it.

A Conservative will simply laugh and be so convinced of the absolute
truth of this history that it will be forwarded immediately to other
true believers and to more liberals just to tick them off.

And there you have it.

Bert
2010-02-01 12:26:54 EST
On Feb 1, 9:56 am, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]
> productively. Conservatives who own companies hire other conservatives
> who want to work for a living.
>
> Liberals produce little or nothing. They like to govern the producers
> and decide what to do with the production. Liberals believe Europeans
> are more enlightened than Americans. That is why most of the liberals
> remained in Europe when conservatives were coming to  America  . They
> crept in after the Wild West was tamed and created a business of
> trying to get more for nothing.
>
> Here ends today's lesson in world history:
>
> It should be noted that a Liberal may have a momentary urge to angrily
> respond to the above before forwarding it.
>
> A Conservative will simply laugh and be so convinced of the absolute
> truth of this history that it will be forwarded immediately to other
> true believers and to more liberals just to tick them off.

Hvac Right you are In LA more Bud is drunk than water. I have no
water,but my flow of beer is continuos. Rome lost one war and the
reason was they ran out of beer. TreBert

"bert" <herbertglazier79@msn.com> wrote in message
> [...]
> and decide what to do with the production. Liberals believe Europeans
> are more enlightened than Americans. That is why most of the liberals
> remained in Europe when conservatives were coming to America . They
> crept in after the Wild West was tamed and created a business of
> trying to get more for nothing.
>
> Here ends today's lesson in world history:
>
> It should be noted that a Liberal may have a momentary urge to angrily
> respond to the above before forwarding it.
>
> A Conservative will simply laugh and be so convinced of the absolute
> truth of this history that it will be forwarded immediately to other
> true believers and to more liberals just to tick them off.
>
> And there you have it.

Hvac Right you are In LA more Bud is drunk than water. I have no
water,but my flow of beer is continuos. Rome lost one war and the
reason was they ran out of beer. TreBert

***************************************
Wrong-o, BeeeertBrain:
Ii is in LA, where most of the girlie-men and testosterone-laden
maidens reside and they sip fruity wines and snort white substances
rather than imbibing that proletarian beverage, beer.

Rome lost because they overextended and became Liberals ... ooops
... Progressives.
The Pilgrims, on the other hand, were headed for Virginia, but ran out
of beer while still at sea, so they dropped anchor at the first sight of
land to replenish their stash, which was at (or so history tells it)
Plymouth Rock. Plymouth later became a car and Rock joined
some dude named Roll and a new era of parental torture was born.

"bert" <herbertglazier79@msn.com> wrote in message
> Hvac Right you are

Yes

> In LA more Bud is drunk than water.

No

> I have no water,but my flow of beer is continuos.

Your choice

> Rome lost one war

More than one

> and the reason was they ran out of beer.

No

Funny post Mr HVAC.
Thanks.

The five most important events in all of history were the invention of
fish and lobster then the wheel and beer and then the invention of The
Great Sir Gilligan Horry, with many UFO Friends...

http://www.youtube.com/BestUFOAlienVideos

(Funny stuff there too)

It's a new channel we are working on.

Our plan is to build up that website, build up our international UFO
radio show, print a UFO newspaper, and buy a UFO research motorhome.

Today... is History !!!

_____________________________________

On Mon, 1 Feb 2010 06:56:48 -0800 (PST), HVAC <mr.hvac@gmail.com>
wrote:

> [...]
>productively. Conservatives who own companies hire other conservatives
>who want to work for a living.
>

>Liberals produce little or nothing. They like to govern the producers
>and decide what to do with the production. Liberals believe Europeans
>are more enlightened than Americans. That is why most of the liberals
>remained in Europe when conservatives were coming to America . They
>crept in after the Wild West was tamed and created a business of
>trying to get more for nothing.
>
>Here ends today's lesson in world history:
>
>It should be noted that a Liberal may have a momentary urge to angrily
>respond to the above before forwarding it.
>

>A Conservative will simply laugh and be so convinced of the absolute
>truth of this history that it will be forwarded immediately to other
>true believers and to more liberals just to tick them off.

Bert
2010-02-02 08:33:00 EST
On Feb 2, 12:51 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> [...]
> >who want to work for a living.
>
> >Liberals produce little or nothing. They like to govern the producers
> >and decide what to do with the production. Liberals believe Europeans
> >are more enlightened than Americans. That is why most of the liberals
> >remained in Europe when conservatives were coming to  America  . They
> >crept in after the Wild West was tamed and created a business of
> >trying to get more for nothing.
>
> >Here ends today's lesson in world history:
>
> >It should be noted that a Liberal may have a momentary urge to angrily
> >respond to the above before forwarding it.
>
> >A Conservative will simply laugh and be so convinced of the absolute
> >truth of this history that it will be forwarded immediately to other
> >true believers and to more liberals just to tick them off.
>
> >And there you have it.- Hide quoted text -

Hvac Posted on "ice man" last week. He is humankinds best time
capsule. Frozen Alp ice. TreBert

Hvac Posted on "ice man" last week. He is humankinds best time
capsule. Frozen Alp ice. TreBert
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nice segue.

> "bert" <herbertglazier79@msn.com> wrote in message
> Hvac Posted on "ice man" last week. He is humankinds best time
> capsule. Frozen Alp ice. TreBert
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>

> Nice segue.

Beeert can do that by just stumbling around ...

Bert
2010-02-02 09:55:47 EST
On Feb 1, 3:05 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> [...]
> water,but my flow of beer is continuos. Rome lost one war and the
> reason was they ran out of beer. TreBert
>
>         ***************************************
> Wrong-o, BeeeertBrain:
> Ii is in LA, where most of the girlie-men and testosterone-laden
> maidens reside and they sip fruity wines and snort white substances
> rather than imbibing that proletarian beverage, beer.
>
> Rome lost because they overextended and became Liberals ... ooops
> ... Progressives.
> The Pilgrims, on the other hand, were headed for Virginia, but ran out
> of beer while still at sea, so they dropped anchor at the first sight of
> land to replenish their stash, which was at (or so history tells it)
> Plymouth Rock.  Plymouth later became a car and Rock joined
> some dude named Roll and a new era of parental torture was born.- Hide quoted text -

Hagar(on history) Pilgrims first landed at the very tip of the cape.
Just sand there. Plymouth rock is just a make-believe republican money
maker. Paul Revere did not find any minute men in Plymouth they were
all right wing red coat republicans that aided the British. I am from
Mass. and also a minute man. Beer was not big in that spacetime. It
was rum all the way down TreBert

Bert
2010-02-02 10:09:53 EST
On Feb 2, 9:30 am, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> "HVAC" <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > "bert" <herbertglazie...@msn.com> wrote in message
> > Hvac   Posted on "ice man" last week. He is humankinds best time
> > capsule. Frozen Alp ice. TreBert
>
> > Nice segue.
>
> Beeert can do that by just stumbling around ...

Hagar+ Hvac One of you have me mumbling and the other stumbling,and
you relate this to my drinking beer. Well I don't goose step,and have
always marched to my own tune. I even believe for the most part stars
are in lock step. TreBert