Research Discussion: I Just Took Two People Outside To See The Stars.

>I Just Took Two People Outside To See The Stars.
>
> 10 minutes ago, at this backpackers.
>
> One dude is a 25 year old Japanese dude.
> The other dude is Korean and about 29.
> I've known them for a few weeks.
>
> I showed them the stars tonight.
> And I said... "do you know they are suns".
>
> I'm not joking !!! They both didn't know that stars are actually suns.

The story should have started, "I Just Took
Two Retards Outside To See The Stars".

I Just Took Two People Outside To See The Stars.

10 minutes ago, at this backpackers.

One dude is a 25 year old Japanese dude.
The other dude is Korean and about 29.
I've known them for a few weeks.

I showed them the stars tonight.
And I said... "do you know they are suns".

I'm not joking !!! They both didn't know that stars are actually suns.

__________________

Is this real life ?

LOL, FFFFFFFFFFfffffffffffffffffffffff

> Two new videos are nearly ready to upload.
> They are more light hearted and fun.

Please tell me that you don't REALLY believe
that aliens are visiting earth and you're just
doing this spam shit to cash in on suckers.

Then I will have SOME respect for you.

On Sun, 31 Jan 2010 07:17:06 -0500, "HVAC" <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:

>>I Just Took Two People Outside To See The Stars.
>>
>> 10 minutes ago, at this backpackers.
>>
>> One dude is a 25 year old Japanese dude.
>> The other dude is Korean and about 29.
>> I've known them for a few weeks.
>>
>> I showed them the stars tonight.
>> And I said... "do you know they are suns".
>>
>> I'm not joking !!! They both didn't know that stars are actually suns.
>

>The story should have started, "I Just Took
>Two Retards Outside To See The Stars".

It's more mind blowing than fluffing aliens !!!

Anyway, I just walked out of my tight tiny rabbit hutch room here, to
microwave warm up a $1 special spring roll, and in the hallway right
in my face was the DVD ... "ET".

P.S.
Sorry I'm posting more than one post a day, but because of all the
wars and thanks to America, I am free. And I am helping to save the
solar system. LOL.

http://www.youtube.com/FreeUFOVideos

On Sun, 31 Jan 2010 08:17:36 -0500, "HVAC" <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:

>>http://www.youtube.com/BestUFOAlienVideos
>>
>>http://www.youtube.com/BestUFOAlienVideo
>>
>> Two new videos are nearly ready to upload.
>> They are more light hearted and fun.
>

>Please tell me that you don't REALLY believe
>that aliens are visiting earth and you're just
>doing this spam shit to cash in on suckers.
>
>Then I will have SOME respect for you.

LISTEN, LOOK, FEEL, SMELL, SENSE, KNOW ...

1.
I am not spaming,
I am just having a conversation here
everyday and/or most days.
And courteously linking to the evidence.

2.
Everything else is now becoming Top Secret Classified.
Our Teams are moving to the next level.
i.e. We can no longer answer your questions.
The Milky Way Galaxy is going to change.
Sir Gilligan Horry and Teams are going
to have mission accomplished on Planet Earth.

3.
Tell your MIBs to drown in Face Powder.
Tell your Boss to Panic.
He will laugh so hard
and drop dead.
Then you can only-just-grab-those-keys
and get out to have a beer with Sir Gilligan Horry
the best UFO Researcher in the World.

Thank me !!!

http://ProjectMothership.isGreat.org

==================================
__________________________________

http://Free-UFO-Videos.blogspot.com

http://Best-UFO-Alien-Videos.blogspot.com

__________________________________

Bert
2010-02-07 15:35:28 EST
On Feb 2, 5:29 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> On Sun, 31 Jan 2010 08:17:36 -0500, "HVAC" <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >"Sir Gilligan Horry" <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in message
>
> >>http://www.youtube.com/BestUFOAlienVideos
>
> >>http://www.youtube.com/BestUFOAlienVideo
>
> >> Two new videos are nearly ready to upload.
> >> They are more light hearted and fun.
>
> >Please tell me that you don't REALLY believe
> >that aliens are visiting earth and you're just
> >doing this spam shit to cash in on suckers.
>
> >Then I will have SOME respect for you.
>
> LISTEN, LOOK, FEEL, SMELL, SENSE, KNOW ...
>
> 1.
> I am not spaming,
> I am just having a conversation here
> everyday and/or most days.
> And courteously linking to the evidence.
>
> 2.
> Everything else is now becoming Top Secret Classified.
> Our Teams are moving to the next level.
> i.e. We can no longer answer your questions.
> The Milky Way Galaxy is going to change.
> Sir Gilligan Horry and Teams are going
> to have mission accomplished on Planet Earth.
>
> 3.
> Tell your MIBs to drown in Face Powder.
> Tell your Boss to Panic.
> He will laugh so hard
> and drop dead.
> Then you can only-just-grab-those-keys
> and get out to have a beer with Sir Gilligan Horry
> the best UFO Researcher in the World.
>
> Thank me !!!
>
> http://ProjectMothership.isGreat.org
>
> ==================================
> __________________________________
>
> http://Free-UFO-Videos.blogspot.com
>
> http://Best-UFO-Alien-Videos.blogspot.com

Sir Horny When I take a girl outside to make love under the moon I
make sure she ends up seeing stars. You are to astronomical. Best
you get physical. Explaining stars to girls is only good eating pizza
after great sex. Sex#1 pizza # 2 TreBert

"bert" <herbertglazier79@msn.com> wrote in message

>Sir Horny When I take a girl outside to make love under the moon I
>make sure she ends up seeing stars.

Ya, cause she sees stars after Bert bashes
her over the head and rapes her.

>Explaining stars to girls is only good eating pizza
>after great sex.

Why would anyone talk with a woman AFTER having sex?

--
Jesus is Coming? Don't Swallow That !