Research Discussion: STOP DELETING THE HTML FILES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STOP DELETING THE HTML FILES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, and wait till you see our new videos.

We are talking to Stephen Bassett right now.

> STOP DELETING THE HTML FILES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> We can see you in FTP and TRACE ROUTE.
>
> We will just build 57 more WWW sites !!!!!

Hey.... Don't blame ME!

Just because I did say that I might screw with your
sites doesn't mean that I would DO it.

Besides, I made sure that it couldn't be traced back to me.

LOL

> [...]
> UFO Networks, Best UFO Researchers, Images, Scary News, Best UFO
> Videos, Top Secret, CIA, Mystery, 2012, KGB, Light Workers, Prophecy,
> Mothman, Ghosts, ORBs, Angels, Dimensions, Paranormal Videos,
> Podcasts, Conspiracy Forums, Norad, Real UFO Video, Pine Gap, New UFO
> Videos, Latest UFO Sightings, and the best ET message ever called...
> "Decide Whether We Should Show Up". A big howdy to Alexa, Holly,
> Mantismind, Miss Jones, Miss Nancy, Twonky, Robert Wolfe, Charles,
> HVAC, Ugly Bob, Hugh, Arties Good Twin, Carl Wilson, ElRon XChile,
> Woodsy, Hagar, Sir Arthur CB Wholeflaffers ASA, Harry, Pete Charest,
> Dr P, Mark Shippey, Dr Postman, Michael Davis, Dr. Flonkenstein, Ah,
> Visual Purple, Cujo DeSockpuppet, James Oberg, Bob Casanova, Ben
> Hogan, Sir Horry Patter, Sir Gilligan Horry, and many other great
> folks in Alien UFO Usenet Newsgroups, too many to mention in this lits

Hey, Mr HVAC are you going to an OLD FOLKS HOME ?

> Hey, Mr HVAC are you going to an OLD FOLKS HOME ?

I'm not that lucky.

>>Hey.... Don't blame ME!
>>
>>Just because I did say that I might screw with your
>>sites doesn't mean that I would DO it.
>>
>>Besides, I made sure that it couldn't be traced back to me.
>>

>>LOL

Enjoy your OLD FOLKS home.

And the OLD FOLKS home
will drain all your money.
Just like they did to my GrandMother.
They kept her on Meds and Nappies.
And it cost $2000 a week.
We never saw a cent of her million dollar house.

My advise, drink 5% beer, live, happy, support THE DISCLOSURE PROJECT,
happy, 5%, love, and, (YouTube needs the word "And") ,
then die happy and clever.

Then...
Leave all your money to good relatives or friends.

Fluff the OLD FOLKS HOMES !!!