Research Discussion: A Qualified Lemon Picker

A Qualified Lemon Picker

A woman applying for a job in a Florida lemon grove seemed to be way
over-qualified for the job.

The foreman frowned and said, "I have to ask you this:
"Have you had any actual experience in picking lemons?"

"Well, as a matter of fact, I have!
I've been divorced three times, owned 2 Chryslers, and I voted for Obama."

She got the job ...

Bert
2010-01-27 10:12:21 EST
On Jan 27, 8:40 am, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
> A woman applying for a job in a Florida lemon grove seemed to be way
> over-qualified for the job.
>
> The foreman frowned and said, "I have to ask you this:
> "Have you had any actual experience in picking lemons?"
>
> "Well, as a matter of fact, I have!
> I've been divorced three times, owned 2 Chryslers, and I voted for Obama."
>
> She got the job ...

Hagar Thanks for my morning laugh. Pretty girl orange pickers get
paidy big money if wear skirts and no panties Bring you own
camera TreBert

Double-A
2010-01-27 17:30:56 EST
On Jan 27, 7:12 am, bert <herbertglazie...@msn.com> wrote:
> On Jan 27, 8:40 am, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
>
> > A woman applying for a job in a Florida lemon grove seemed to be way
> > over-qualified for the job.
>
> > The foreman frowned and said, "I have to ask you this:
> > "Have you had any actual experience in picking lemons?"
>
> > "Well, as a matter of fact, I have!
> > I've been divorced three times, owned 2 Chryslers, and I voted for Obama."
>
> > She got the job ...
>
> Hagar Thanks for my morning laugh. Pretty girl orange pickers get
> paidy big money if wear skirts and no  panties  Bring you own
> camera    TreBert

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhyCL-ELRxg

Double-A

Jake
2010-01-27 17:59:29 EST
On Jan 27, 7:40 am, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
> A woman applying for a job in a Florida lemon grove seemed to be way
> over-qualified for the job.
>
> The foreman frowned and said, "I have to ask you this:
> "Have you had any actual experience in picking lemons?"
>
> "Well, as a matter of fact, I have!
> I've been divorced three times, owned 2 Chryslers, and I voted for Obama."
>
> She got the job ..

You forgot to mention that she saw the big old banana you always
store in your crotch, for later consumption. Assuming it to be you
(which it was not) and asked if she could pleasure your sorrry old
ass, when lo and behold, it was just an old rotting banana. Sorry
bitch. You both deserve each other.
Jake.

On Jan 27, 7:40 am, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
> A woman applying for a job in a Florida lemon grove seemed to be way
> over-qualified for the job.
>
> The foreman frowned and said, "I have to ask you this:
> "Have you had any actual experience in picking lemons?"
>
> "Well, as a matter of fact, I have!
> I've been divorced three times, owned 2 Chryslers, and I voted for Obama."
>
> She got the job ..

You forgot to mention that she saw the big old banana you always
store in your crotch, for later consumption. Assuming it to be you
(which it was not) and asked if she could pleasure your sorrry old
ass, when lo and behold, it was just an old rotting banana. Sorry
bitch. You both deserve each other.
Jake.

**** Long time no hear from you, Beaner. You still suffering from
those pesky incontinence problems ?? You know, Depends
work on your leaky brain, as well.

Bert
2010-01-28 14:04:32 EST
On Jan 27, 8:40 am, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
> A woman applying for a job in a Florida lemon grove seemed to be way
> over-qualified for the job.
>
> The foreman frowned and said, "I have to ask you this:
> "Have you had any actual experience in picking lemons?"
>
> "Well, as a matter of fact, I have!
> I've been divorced three times, owned 2 Chryslers, and I voted for Obama."
>
> She got the job ...

Hagar I seem to never stop picking lemons here in Florida. Did I not
vote for Obama. He is today giving 2.6 billion towards a total 8
billion the republican good old boys will get. Sunrail will never be
completed. This use to be called "pork barrel" Obame is like a lemon
"YELLOW" He also leaves a bad taste in my mouth just thinking how
fascist he is. He could not have gone to Harvard with no brains. He
knows a car is best for short trips. He knows and I asked over 200
people if they would get on this Sunrail to go to Tampa,and have yet
to get just one person to say "YES" Obama Obama shoyuld be kicked
out of office. He like Bush is just doing what the Godfather wants.
He speaks out both sides of his mouth. His speach proved this
TreBert