Research Discussion: We Will Bury You ...

We Will Bury You ...

America will reclaim its soul in 2010

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIpTRKmyrM8

ChasNemo
2010-01-24 15:52:13 EST
On Jan 24, 3:50�pm, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
> America will reclaim its soul in 2010
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIpTRKyrM8

You seem to be doing a swell job of shoveling shit on yer own pointy
head, Fagar. Keep up the good work.

"ChasNemo" <chasnemo@gmail.com> wrote in message
On Jan 24, 3:50?pm, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
> America will reclaim its soul in 2010
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIpTRKyrM8

You seem to be doing a swell job of shoveling shit on yer own pointy
head, Fagar. Keep up the good work.

************************************
Not to worry, chasZero ... you Liberals will choke on your own shit.
You know what they say about payback ... if you don't, September
will bring a revelation for you fruity-wine sipping human turds ...

Bast
2010-01-24 17:03:43 EST
The both of you are funny.

Like it's actually going to make ANY difference no matter what politicians
get elected ?

> The both of you are funny.
>
> Like it's actually going to make ANY difference no matter what politicians
> get elected ?

Psssst, you Tattle-Tale ... it drives the ignorant Liberals crazy ....

> America will reclaim its soul in 2010
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIpTRKmyrM8

Yeah, there's going to be a great purge of all crackers.

Talkin Horse
> The both of you are funny.
>
> Like it's actually going to make ANY difference no matter what politicians
> get elected ?

A fair challenge. In the recent era, both parties have talked a good game
when out of power and made a mess of things when they got elected. Seems
that we've done better with split power, so at least the issues get argued.
When one party takes over, it's full speed ahead with the agenda, and never
mind how impractical or even crazy it is.

> The both of you are funny.
>
> Like it's actually going to make ANY difference no matter what politicians
> get elected ?

Excellent point.

To reach high political office, you have to kiss
so much ass and get in bed with SO many crooks
that it doesn't matter how honest you were when
you started.... They are ALL thieving cocksuckers now.

All you can do is hope the crook YOU vote for will
steal less than the guy you DIDN't vote for.

Bert
2010-01-31 10:45:49 EST
On Jan 24, 3:50 pm, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
> America will reclaim its soul in 2010
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIpTRKmyrM8

Hagar Waste Managment is the undertaker of the poor. Mass graves are
the future of poor American's. Its fascist Germany 1938. Death list
talked about as I type. TreBert