Research Discussion: Our Congress

Our Congress
Posts: 10

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse or request takedown.
The requests are usually processed within 48 hours.

Page: 1   (First | Last)

Hagar
2010-01-24 14:29:27 EST
Has been around for a while, but it is still an eye-opener
about the ethics or our elected officials ... I'm certain it
is split evenly down the middle of the isle.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7o9p0fP6cQ



Sir Gilligan Horry
2010-01-24 16:54:44 EST
On Sun, 24 Jan 2010 11:29:27 -0800, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:

>Has been around for a while, but it is still an eye-opener
>about the ethics or our elected officials ... I'm certain it
>is split evenly down the middle of the isle.
>
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7o9p0fP6cQ
>

Looks and sounds like my Landlord.

Needs a bit more bling bling...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/1885000/images/_1886030_aliprem4.jpg






=======================
_______________________

"Lisa Loves UFOs Aliens Proof Evidence"



_//!! _//!!
2010-01-25 05:10:19 EST

"Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote in message
news:uY2dnTPq89QJAsHWnZ2dnUVZ_tOdnZ2d@giganews.com...
> Has been around for a while, but it is still an eye-opener
> about the ethics or our elected officials ... I'm certain it
> is split evenly down the middle of the isle.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7o9p0fP6cQ

Angel's Jaw Drops!

If that's what the best of the best, your Congress,
gets up to, it begs the question what the worst of
the worst, like Mr Corlione, gets up to?

Now...*I* wonder who that "F*cking" Schmuck reminds me of? Hagar...... or
HVAC, or both.

Best not to dwell on it for too long.

*Hallelujah*

*Amen*



--- news://freenews.netfront.net/ - complaints: news@netfront.net ---

_//!! _//!!
2010-01-25 05:10:43 EST
"_//!! _//!!" <TheInvisibleAngel@freenews.netfront.net>
wrote in message news:hjm87g$2gn0$1@adenine.netfront.net...
>
> "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote in message
> news:uY2dnTPq89QJAsHWnZ2dnUVZ_tOdnZ2d@giganews.com...
>> Has been around for a while, but it is still an eye-opener
>> about the ethics or our elected officials ... I'm certain it
>> is split evenly down the middle of the isle.
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7o9p0fP6cQ
>
> Angel's Jaw Drops!
>
> If that's what the best of the best, your Congress,
> gets up to, it begs the question what the worst of
> the worst, like Mr Corlione, gets up to?
>
> Now...*I* wonder who that "F*cking" Schmuck
> reminds me of? Hagar...... or HVAC, or both.
>
> SCHMUCK!
>
> Best not to dwell on it for too long.
>
> *Hallelujah*
>
> *Amen*



--- news://freenews.netfront.net/ - complaints: news@netfront.net ---

HVAC
2010-01-25 10:31:12 EST

"Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote in message
news:uY2dnTPq89QJAsHWnZ2dnUVZ_tOdnZ2d@giganews.com...
> Has been around for a while, but it is still an eye-opener
> about the ethics or our elected officials ... I'm certain it
> is split evenly down the middle of the isle.


Ailse.



Hagar
2010-01-25 11:27:53 EST

"HVAC" <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:hjkdfp$a9u$1@hvac.motzarella.org...
>
> "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote in message
> news:uY2dnTPq89QJAsHWnZ2dnUVZ_tOdnZ2d@giganews.com...
>> Has been around for a while, but it is still an eye-opener
>> about the ethics or our elected officials ... I'm certain it
>> is split evenly down the middle of the isle.
>
>
> Ailse.

Ok ... let's settle for "Aisle" ...



Charles D. Bohne
2010-01-25 13:37:49 EST
On Mon, 25 Jan 2010 08:27:53 -0800, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm.name> wrote:

>split evenly down the middle of the isle.
>>
>>
>> Ailse.
>
>Ok ... let's settle for "Aisle" ...

As my personal aisle sitter you should learn the
proper spelling :-)
C.

Hagar
2010-01-25 17:28:24 EST

"Charles D. Bohne" <me@PasoSchweiz.de> wrote in message
news:45prl5l2n98u83cng1vn9sabft7dhm2jd6@pasoschweiz.de...
> On Mon, 25 Jan 2010 08:27:53 -0800, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm.name> wrote:
>
>>split evenly down the middle of the isle.
>>>
>>>
>>> Ailse.
>>
>>Ok ... let's settle for "Aisle" ...
>
> As my personal aisle sitter you should learn the
> proper spelling :-)
> C.

If you would remove your head from your rectum for a second,
you might notice that MY only mistake was not hitting the "a"
key hard enough, thusly, instead of "aisle" it came out "isle".
However, it was my mistake and I will take the blame and
give you, ChuckWeasel ... nothing ... HVAC gets the atta-boy
for early detection. Now go and pound salt, you Loon.



HVAC
2010-01-26 06:52:58 EST

"Hagar" <hagen@sahm.name> wrote in message
news:kZWdnY0XCJ6XhsPWnZ2dnUVZ_qadnZ2d@giganews.com...
>
> If you would remove your head from your rectum for a second,
> you might notice that MY only mistake was not hitting the "a"
> key hard enough, thusly, instead of "aisle" it came out "isle".
> However, it was my mistake and I will take the blame and
> give you, ChuckWeasel ... nothing ... HVAC gets the atta-boy
> for early detection.


Just trying to help out.



Hagar
2010-01-26 12:04:05 EST

"_//!! _//!!" <TheInvisibleAngel@freenews.netfront.net> wrote in message
news:hjm8g7$2i6j$1@adenine.netfront.net...
> "_//!! _//!!" <TheInvisibleAngel@freenews.netfront.net>
> wrote in message news:hjm87g$2gn0$1@adenine.netfront.net...
>>
>> "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote in message
>> news:uY2dnTPq89QJAsHWnZ2dnUVZ_tOdnZ2d@giganews.com...
>>> Has been around for a while, but it is still an eye-opener
>>> about the ethics or our elected officials ... I'm certain it
>>> is split evenly down the middle of the isle.
>>>
>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7o9p0fP6cQ
>>
>> Angel's Jaw Drops!
>>
>> If that's what the best of the best, your Congress,
>> gets up to, it begs the question what the worst of
>> the worst, like Mr Corlione, gets up to?
>>
>> Now...*I* wonder who that "F*cking" Schmuck
>> reminds me of? Hagar...... or HVAC, or both.
>>
>> SCHMUCK!
>>
>> Best not to dwell on it for too long.
>>
>> *Hallelujah*
>>
>> *Amen*

You're repeating yourself again, my little Kumquat.
Take your PMS pill, swallow some antifreeze and
have whoever does the autopsy call me in the morning.

*666*


Page: 1   (First | Last)


2020 - UsenetArchives.com | Contact Us | Privacy | Stats | Site Search
Become our Patron