Research Discussion: A Question About Evolution ...

A Question About Evolution ...

http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_137c6fk58g2

> http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_137c6fk58g2

Although Hagar is lacking in social skills and remains a bit of a knuckle
dragger, you have to give him credit for being the first of his clan to walk
upright.

H.
2010-01-24 14:04:11 EST

"Notroll2010" <notroll2010@charter.net> wrote in
message news:Dv07n.7374$IF3.6851@newsfe01.ams2...

> "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote in message
>> http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_137c6fk58g2
>>

> Although Hagar is lacking in social skills and
> remains a bit of a knuckle dragger, you have to give
> him credit for being the first of his clan to walk
> upright.
At least he can walk, better than your crawling around
on all fours kissing Liberal ass.
H.

"H." <hbosch@charter.net> wrote in message

>> "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote in message
>>> http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_137c6fk58g2
>>>

>> Although Hagar is lacking in social skills and remains a bit of a knuckle
>> dragger, you have to give him credit for being the first of his clan to
>> walk upright.
> At least he can walk, better than your crawling around on all fours
> kissing Liberal ass.
> H.

Now there's a mouth that makes a momma proud. Such hatred. I bet H. had to
ride the short bus to school with black kids.

Clave
2010-01-24 16:21:07 EST
Shorter Haggy: "SOMEONE PAY ATTENTION TO MEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!"

H.
2010-01-25 12:51:29 EST

"Notroll2010" <notroll2010@charter.net> wrote in
message news:HP17n.85477$NW.4407@newsfe08.ams2...

> "H." <hbosch@charter.net> wrote in message
>>
>> "Notroll2010" <notroll2010@charter.net> wrote in
>> message news:Dv07n.7374$IF3.6851@newsfe01.ams2...
>>>
>>> "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote in message
>>>>

>>> Although Hagar is lacking in social skills and
>>> remains a bit of a knuckle dragger, you have to
>>> give him credit for being the first of his clan to
>>> walk upright.
>> At least he can walk, better than your crawling
>> around on all fours kissing Liberal ass.
>> H.
>>
> Now there's a mouth that makes a momma proud. Such
> hatred. I bet H. had to ride the short bus to school
> with black kids.

Typical Liberal statement, although very stupid as
usual.

>> "H." <hbosch@charter.net> wrote in message
>>>
>>> "Notroll2010" <notroll2010@charter.net> wrote in message

>>> At least he can walk, better than your crawling around on all fours
>>> kissing Liberal ass.
>>> H.
>>>
>> Now there's a mouth that makes a momma proud. Such hatred. I bet H. had
>> to ride the short bus to school with black kids.
>>
> Typical Liberal statement, although very stupid as
> usual.
> H.

Good Gawd, H, these Liberal Loons are still dredging up and
spreading the same old childish drivel they've been spewing for
over a year now. You'd think that, by now, they would have
expanded their horizons a little, what with the snake-oil salesman
at the helm of that leaky ship SS Obamarama, setting a fine
example of orating far-fetched tales of Liberal gibberish.

Bert
2010-01-28 15:05:45 EST
On Jan 24, 12:36 pm, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
> http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_137c6fk58g2

Hagar (on humankind) It is now thought that the behavior of humans
is done more by their genes than by our cultures.That can be very good
or very bad.Our brain controls us,but it gets signals from our id(way
back in time to eata lot of saturated fat. Body to store lots of fat
was OK when no steak was handy. Watching Dr.Oz made this post reality.
TreBert

Morgan
2010-02-01 14:57:45 EST
On Sun, 24 Jan 2010 13:21:07 -0800
"Clave" <ClaviusNoSpamDammit@cablespeed.com> wrote:

> Shorter Haggy: "SOMEONE PAY ATTENTION TO MEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!"

u sound so lonely.

--
www.wel.come

Morgan
2010-02-02 00:22:56 EST
On Mon, 1 Feb 2010 16:17:47 -0800
"Clave" <ClaviusNoSpamDammit@cablespeed.com> wrote:

> "morgan" <morg5@lib.cm> wrote in message
> > On Sun, 24 Jan 2010 13:21:07 -0800
> > "Clave" <ClaviusNoSpamDammit@cablespeed.com> wrote:
> >
> >> Shorter Haggy: "SOMEONE PAY ATTENTION TO MEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!"
> >>

> > u sound so lonely.
>
> PLONK

guess i hit a soft spot.

--