Research Discussion: Pelosi Trips Over Her Big Mouth

Pelosi Trips Over Her Big Mouth

Scott Brown, you're a National Hero, indeed !!!!
The Lefty wimps will be howling ... music to my ears.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100121/ap_on_bi_ge/us_health_care_overhaul

Read it again, you "Morons of the Obamacalypse" ... you know who
you are ... don't cha, chasDumbo and ohsoTroll ... bwahahahahahhhh

Hey, Burger King is hiring ... all the good jobs are gone, but they are
looking for a few good onion slicers ...

Bert
2010-01-23 14:12:30 EST
On Jan 21, 1:03 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> Scott Brown, you're a National Hero, indeed !!!!
> The Lefty wimps will be howling ... music to my ears.
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100121/ap_on_bi_ge/us_health_care_overhaul
>
> Read it again, you "Morons of the Obamacalypse" ... you know who
> you are ... don't cha, chasDumbo and ohsoTroll ... bwahahahahahhhh
>
> Hey, Burger King is hiring ... all the good jobs are gone, but they are
> looking for a few good onion slicers ...

Hagar USA has no jobs Bush and Chaney saw to it. Obama was left
standing in their shit. Bush was the only president booed when he left
Washinton to go back to Texas. Reality is Obama boots are stuck in
this shit after a year in office. Its republican shit all the way
down. Charlie Crist will be president "He has all the right republican
crap Oi yas TreBert

Double-A
2010-01-23 14:36:33 EST
On Jan 23, 11:12 am, bert <herbertglazie...@msn.com> wrote:
> On Jan 21, 1:03 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
>
> > Scott Brown, you're a National Hero, indeed !!!!
> > The Lefty wimps will be howling ... music to my ears.
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100121/ap_on_bi_ge/us_health_care_overhaul
>
> > Read it again, you "Morons of the Obamacalypse" ... you know who
> > you are ... don't cha, chasDumbo and ohsoTroll ... bwahahahahahhhh
>
> > Hey, Burger King is hiring ... all the good jobs are gone, but they are
> > looking for a few good onion slicers ...
>
> Hagar USA has no jobs Bush and Chaney saw to it. Obama was left
> standing in their shit. Bush was the only president booed when he left
> Washinton to go back to Texas. Reality is Obama boots are stuck in
> this shit after a year in office.  Its republican shit all the way
> down. Charlie Crist will be president "He has all the right republican
> crap    Oi yas TreBert

Bert, for over a year we've been waiting for some decisive action out
of Obama and his Democratic Congress. Now with this one seat changing
hands, the Democrats have lost their absolute power to rule, and
Republicans can now use filibuster tactics to stall indefinitely any
bill they don't like. I am sure many Democrats in the Congress like
that just fine, because now they won't be blamed for things they
pass. They can just blame the Republicans for blocking things from
passing. Back to politics as usual with everyone avoiding
responsibility while the country falls into a black hole!

Double-A

"bert" <herbertglazier79@msn.com> wrote in message
On Jan 21, 1:03 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> Scott Brown, you're a National Hero, indeed !!!!
> The Lefty wimps will be howling ... music to my ears.
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100121/ap_on_bi_ge/us_health_care_overhaul
>
> Read it again, you "Morons of the Obamacalypse" ... you know who
> you are ... don't cha, chasDumbo and ohsoTroll ... bwahahahahahhhh
>
> Hey, Burger King is hiring ... all the good jobs are gone, but they are
> looking for a few good onion slicers ...

Hagar USA has no jobs Bush and Chaney saw to it. Obama was left
standing in their shit. Bush was the only president booed when he left
Washinton to go back to Texas. Reality is Obama boots are stuck in
this shit after a year in office. Its republican shit all the way
down. Charlie Crist will be president "He has all the right republican
crap Oi yas TreBert

*********************************
BeertBrain, as an obvious Liberal, you can tell the story any way you
want to. All I know is this: The Dems had the majority since 2006
and didn't do a fucking thing other than walk in lockstep with the
status quo. The Nigger said he'd fix all that if elected. He was
elected and fixed NOTHING ... NADA ... ZIP .. ZERO .. runs his
fucking mouth all day long about "swiftly", "decisively", "speedily" and
whatever other tired buzzwords his loons can conjure up for his
teleprompter.
Demented fossils like you then swallow it hook, line and sinker.

ChasNemo
2010-01-23 15:04:51 EST
On Jan 21, 1:03�pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> Scott Brown, you're a National Hero, indeed !!!!
> The Lefty wimps will be howling ... music to my ears.
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100121/ap_on_bi_ge/us_health_care_overhaul
>
> Read it again, you "Morons of the Obamacalypse" ... you know who
> you are ... don't cha, chasDumbo and ohsoTroll ... bwahahahahahhhh
>
> Hey, Burger King is hiring ... all the good jobs are gone, but they are
> looking for a few good onion slicers ...

Hey, Hagar, if Burger King is hiring then you should be in pig heaven!
<snicker>

"ChasNemo" <chasnemo@gmail.com> wrote in message
On Jan 21, 1:03?pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> Scott Brown, you're a National Hero, indeed !!!!
> The Lefty wimps will be howling ... music to my ears.
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100121/ap_on_bi_ge/us_health_care_overhaul
>
> Read it again, you "Morons of the Obamacalypse" ... you know who
> you are ... don't cha, chasDumbo and ohsoTroll ... bwahahahahahhhh
>
> Hey, Burger King is hiring ... all the good jobs are gone, but they are
> looking for a few good onion slicers ...

Hey, Hagar, if Burger King is hiring then you should be in pig heaven!
<snicker>

************************************
Really, Denise ... stop it ... you're such a wit (of the Nit family, natch)

ChasNemo
2010-01-23 20:05:43 EST
On Jan 23, 3:23�pm, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
> "ChasNemo" <chasn...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Jan 21, 1:03?pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
>
> > Scott Brown, you're a National Hero, indeed !!!!
> > The Lefty wimps will be howling ... music to my ears.
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100121/ap_on_bi_ge/us_health_care_overhaul
>
> > Read it again, you "Morons of the Obamacalypse" ... you know who
> > you are ... don't cha, chasDumbo and ohsoTroll ... bwahahahahahhhh
>
> > Hey, Burger King is hiring ... all the good jobs are gone, but they are
> > looking for a few good onion slicers ...
>
> Hey, Hagar, if Burger King is hiring then you should be in pig heaven!
> <snicker>

> Really, Denise ... stop it ... you're such a wit (of the Nit family, natch)

Truth hurts ya, eh, Fagar?