Research Discussion: Ten Most Corrupt Politicians Of 2009

Ten Most Corrupt Politicians Of 2009

Republicans - 1
Liberals - 9
http://www.judicialwatch.org:80/news/2009/dec/judicial-watch-announces-list-washington-s-ten-most-wanted-corrupt-politicians-2009

One doesn't need to know much more than that ...

BradGuth
2010-01-20 21:12:24 EST
On Jan 20, 5:48 pm, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
> Republicans - 1
> Liberals - 9http://www.judicialwatch.org:80/news/2009/dec/judicial-watch-announce...
>
> One doesn't need to know much more than that ...

You count the same way our Jewish run SEC and Federal Reserve counts.
However, it seems Jewish Republicans simply can't see the color red,
as why all those red flags went unnoticed when Ponzi Madoff was
systematically screwing everyone for more than a decade, as well as
banks, insurance and investment perverts were also screwing us at the
same time. Apparently a republican is genetically disposed as to only
see the color red as green.

~ BG

BradGuth
2010-01-20 21:41:46 EST
On Jan 20, 8:26 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 20 Jan 2010 18:12:24 -0800 (PST), BradGuth
>

> <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >On Jan 20, 5:48 pm, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
> >> Republicans - 1
> >> Liberals - 9http://www.judicialwatch.org:80/news/2009/dec/judicial-watch-announce...
>
> >> One doesn't need to know much more than that ...
>
> >You count the same way our Jewish run SEC and Federal Reserve counts.
> >However, it seems Jewish Republicans simply can't see the color red,
> >as why all those red flags went unnoticed when Ponzi Madoff was
> >systematically screwing everyone for more than a decade, as well as
> >banks, insurance and investment perverts were also screwing us at the
> >same time. Apparently a republican is genetically disposed as to only
> >see the color red as green.
>
> > ~ BG
>
> Hehe.
>
> Then there was '60 Minutes' showing up
> Alan Greenspan, George Bush Senior, etc.
> About the Real-Estate-Scams !!!
>
> Oh, but Brad,
> they were under the thumb
> of a secret group..... as ...
> Beyond Zebra: RET. COMMAND SGT. MAJOR ROBERT DEAN
> ... once said .... no-one knows who the heck these secret MIBs are !!!
>
> _____________________________
>
> "For negative multidimensional beings that play a part in the exercise
> of power in the shadow of human oligarchy, discretion is motivated by
> their will to keep their existence and seizure unknown.
>
> For us, discretion is motivated by the respect of the human free will
> that people can exercise to manage their own affairs so that they can
> reach technical and spiritual maturity on their own. Humankind´s
> entrance into the family of galactic civilisations is greatly
> expected."
>
> _____________________________
>
> Amazing words. I've never seen better than that.
>
> =====
> P.S.
> The movie Avatar is crap.

Too bad your youtube crap isn't 0.1% as good. Too bad they didn't
check with either of us before wasting all that movie making effort,
and then having to haul all that loot to those offshore bank
accounts. It seems even China is pissed off, and that's never a good
sign.

btw; what few parts of our government should we explicitly trust?

~ BG

"BradGuth" <bradguth@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Jan 20, 5:48 pm, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
>> Republicans - 1
>> Liberals -
>> 9http://www.judicialwatch.org:80/news/2009/dec/judicial-watch-announce...
>>
>> One doesn't need to know much more than that ...
>
> You count the same way our Jewish run SEC and Federal Reserve counts.
> However, it seems Jewish Republicans simply can't see the color red,
> as why all those red flags went unnoticed when Ponzi Madoff was
> systematically screwing everyone for more than a decade, as well as
> banks, insurance and investment perverts were also screwing us at the
> same time. Apparently a republican is genetically disposed as to only
> see the color red as green.
>
> ~ BG

GuthBall ... I didn't write the article. It is very factual and portrays
the
ratio of corruption in our Government.
But you, my little retard, couldn't even complete a paragraph without
straying into that dark recesses of your NAZI/Zionist/Redneck/Madoff
abyss of your feeble brain and to avail yourself of the bogeymen who
dwell therein.
So, GuthBall, one more time, the Moon ain't even 1% hollow. The
Moon is not the color of charcoal. The Moon was spun off the Earth
during a collision. One cannot live on Venus .. neither on the surface
nor in the upper atmosphere. Liberals suck. Conservatives will rise
and the Messiah will be toast. 2010 the House and the Senate ... 2012
the Presidency.

<*h@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Jan 20, 5:48 pm, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
>> Republicans - 1
>> Liberals - 9http://www.judicialwatch.org:80/news/2009/dec/judicial-watch-announce...
>>
>> One doesn't need to know much more than that ...
>
>You count the same way our Jewish run SEC and Federal Reserve counts.
>However, it seems Jewish Republicans simply can't see the color red,
>as why all those red flags went unnoticed when Ponzi Madoff was
>systematically screwing everyone for more than a decade, as well as
>banks, insurance and investment perverts were also screwing us at the
>same time. Apparently a republican is genetically disposed as to only
>see the color red as green.
>
> ~ BG

Hehe.

Then there was '60 Minutes' showing up
Alan Greenspan, George Bush Senior, etc.
About the Real-Estate-Scams !!!

Oh, but Brad,
they were under the thumb
of a secret group..... as ...
Beyond Zebra: RET. COMMAND SGT. MAJOR ROBERT DEAN
... once said .... no-one knows who the heck these secret MIBs are !!!

_____________________________

"For negative multidimensional beings that play a part in the exercise
of power in the shadow of human oligarchy, discretion is motivated by
their will to keep their existence and seizure unknown.

For us, discretion is motivated by the respect of the human free will
that people can exercise to manage their own affairs so that they can
reach technical and spiritual maturity on their own. Humankind´s
entrance into the family of galactic civilisations is greatly
expected."

_____________________________

Amazing words. I've never seen better than that.

=====
P.S.
The movie Avatar is crap.

On Wed, 20 Jan 2010 18:41:46 -0800 (PST), BradGuth
<*h@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Jan 20, 8:26 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> On Wed, 20 Jan 2010 18:12:24 -0800 (PST), BradGuth
>>

>> <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> >You count the same way our Jewish run SEC and Federal Reserve counts.
>> >However, it seems Jewish Republicans simply can't see the color red,
>> >as why all those red flags went unnoticed when Ponzi Madoff was
>> >systematically screwing everyone for more than a decade, as well as
>> >banks, insurance and investment perverts were also screwing us at the
>> >same time. Apparently a republican is genetically disposed as to only
>> >see the color red as green.
>>
>> > ~ BG
>>
>> Hehe.
>>
>> Then there was '60 Minutes' showing up
>> Alan Greenspan, George Bush Senior, etc.
>> About the Real-Estate-Scams !!!
>>
>> Oh, but Brad,
>> they were under the thumb
>> of a secret group..... as ...
>> Beyond Zebra: RET. COMMAND SGT. MAJOR ROBERT DEAN
>> ... once said .... no-one knows who the heck these secret MIBs are !!!
>>
>> _____________________________
>>
>> "For negative multidimensional beings that play a part in the exercise
>> of power in the shadow of human oligarchy, discretion is motivated by
>> their will to keep their existence and seizure unknown.
>>
>> For us, discretion is motivated by the respect of the human free will
>> that people can exercise to manage their own affairs so that they can
>> reach technical and spiritual maturity on their own. Humankind´s
>> entrance into the family of galactic civilisations is greatly
>> expected."
>>
>> _____________________________
>>
>> Amazing words. I've never seen better than that.
>>
>> =====
>> P.S.
>> The movie Avatar is crap.
>
>Too bad your youtube ...

Aaaa Hahaha !

How come 700 Facebook people love our videos ?

How come most of 12,000 Friends at
my YouTube channel all love our videos ?

How come even ALIEN SCIENTIST
was happy when he saw our two
fansite channels ?

How come The Kevin Smith Show
thanked and supported us ?

I have trillions of other PROOF and EVIDENCE !!!

But, I don't want to blow your old dimensional oily gaskets!

http://www.youtube.com/AliensScientist