Research Discussion: Watched Avatar Movie Trailer Again // Doesn't Do Anything For Me.

Watched Avatar Movie Trailer Again // Doesn't Do Anything For Me.

BradGuth
2010-01-20 20:26:21 EST
On Jan 20, 7:22 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> Watched Avatar Movie Trailer Again // Doesn't Do Anything For Me.
>
> __________________________________
>
> ==================================
>
> I Like These Movies Much Better !!! ...
>
> http://www.youtube.com/AlienScientists
>
> __________________________________
>
> ==================================

Have you tried using a regular laxative?

What do you think another world or its moon should look and function
like?

~ BG

BradGuth
2010-01-20 21:04:24 EST
On Jan 20, 7:52 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 20 Jan 2010 17:26:21 -0800 (PST), BradGuth
>

> <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >On Jan 20, 7:22 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> >> Watched Avatar Movie Trailer Again // Doesn't Do Anything For Me.
>
> >> __________________________________
>
> >> ==================================
>
> >> I Like These Movies Much Better !!! ...
>
> >>http://www.youtube.com/AlienScientists
>
> >> __________________________________
>
> >> ==================================
>
> >Have you tried using a regular laxative?
>
> Brad you just don't like my excellent information.
>
> Everyone knows.
>
> >What do you think another world or its moon should look and function
> >like?
>
> > ~ BG
>
> It should function with better grammar correcting software.
>
> P.S.
> You don't like my videos.
> Have you made any better ones yourself ?
>
> Do you have a YouTube channel ?

I don't youtube, because it's a freaking waste of time and too much
dialup load to screw with. Most of your youtube stuff (the little
I've been able to view) sucks and blows, as though that's exactly what
you intended. I've seen 5th grader stuff what's a whole lot better
quality, and otherwise of its content that doesn't suck or blow.

Are you trying to turn as many as possible away from the truths about
UFOs? (because it's working)

~ BG

U*@t-online.de
2010-01-20 21:55:17 EST
On Thu, 21 Jan 2010 14:22:09 +1100, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
wrote:

>Watched Avatar Movie Trailer Again // Doesn't Do Anything For Me.

I saw the movie ... would not have liked to miss it!
C.

<*h@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Jan 20, 7:22 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> Watched Avatar Movie Trailer Again // Doesn't Do Anything For Me.
>>
>> __________________________________
>>
>> ==================================
>>
>> I Like These Movies Much Better !!! ...
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/AlienScientists
>>
>> __________________________________
>>
>> ==================================
>
>Have you tried using a regular laxative?

Brad you just don't like my excellent information.

Everyone knows.

>What do you think another world or its moon should look and function
>like?
>
> ~ BG

It should function with better grammar correcting software.

P.S.
You don't like my videos.
Have you made any better ones yourself ?

Do you have a YouTube channel ?

U*@t-online.de
2010-01-20 23:06:22 EST
On Wed, 20 Jan 2010 18:04:24 -0800 (PST), BradGuth <bradguth@gmail.com>
wrote:

>Are you trying to turn as many as possible away from the truths about
>UFOs? (because it's working)

Years ago I asked him almost the same question ... but I think he is
serious about it. And yes, it will turn people away from the topic.
C.

<*h@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Jan 20, 7:52 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> On Wed, 20 Jan 2010 17:26:21 -0800 (PST), BradGuth
>>

>> <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> >Have you tried using a regular laxative?
>>
>> Brad you just don't like my excellent information.
>>
>> Everyone knows.
>>
>> >What do you think another world or its moon should look and function
>> >like?
>>
>> > ~ BG
>>
>> It should function with better grammar correcting software.
>>
>> P.S.
>> You don't like my videos.
>> Have you made any better ones yourself ?
>>
>> Do you have a YouTube channel ?

>I don't youtube, because it's a freaking .........
>
> ~ BG

Aaaa Hahaha !

How come 700 Facebook people love our videos ?

How come most of 12,000 Friends at
my YouTube channel all love our videos ?

How come even ALIEN SCIENTIST
was happy when he saw our two
fansite channels ?

How come The Kevin Smith Show
thanked and supported us ?

I have trillions of other PROOF and EVIDENCE !!!

But, I don't want to blow your old oily gaskets!

________________________

http://www.youtube.com/AliensScientist

On Thu, 21 Jan 2010 05:06:22 +0100, UseNetOnly@t-online.de wrote:

>On Wed, 20 Jan 2010 18:04:24 -0800 (PST), BradGuth <bradguth@gmail.com>
>wrote:
>
>>Are you trying to turn as many as possible away from the truths about
>>UFOs? (because it's working)
>
>Years ago I asked him almost the same question ... but I think he is
>serious about it. And yes, it will turn people away from the topic.
>C.

Error in Your Matirx.

In Fact ... people are waking up !!!

Oh, but you both don't have
amazing YouTube channels
and amazing homepages
and excellent facebook pages, etc.

Gee, I guess you are
bunkered up in secret
building ... oh, yeah...
advanced mind control !

Haha !!
That's old and stupid !!!

___________

QUOTE:
"But there is a long way between a wish and a fact when the true rules
of the game at hand are unknown."

"Biasing information is a millenary strategy for human beings.
Inducting thoughts, emotions or organisms that do not belong to you
via ad hoc technologies is an even older strategy."

BradGuth
2010-01-21 01:36:01 EST
On Jan 20, 8:06 pm, UseNetO...@t-online.de wrote:
> On Wed, 20 Jan 2010 18:04:24 -0800 (PST), BradGuth <bradg...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> >Are you trying to turn as many as possible away from the truths about
> >UFOs? (because it's working)
>
> Years ago I asked him almost the same question ... but I think he is
> serious about it. And yes, it will turn people away from the topic.
> C.

These days, who can we trust? It seems everyone is either pulling
off something other than what shows, or is bipolar..

If he was serious, that would show. Thus far, I see nothing serious
enough to matter.

~ BG

BradGuth

?