Research Discussion: Sir Gilligan Horry With Original Beautiful UFO Poetry.

Sir Gilligan Horry With Original Beautiful UFO Poetry.

Sir Gilligan Horry with Original Beautiful UFO Poetry.
__________________________________

Today as usual I'm studying about UFOs.
Amazing Galaxy and that's how it goes.
Aliens here there and everywhere.
But proof is limited and mostly elsewhere.
We've got the internet and a few UFO books.
And these days we don't get too many funny looks.
One day 57 different species of aliens will land.
And most people will request gold and a few million grand.
But the aliens instead will give us a bigger head.
Because of advanced education that will be well-read.
Then we all go into the future flying colorful ships.
And finally then they won't be called blinking radar blips.
Flying around the Universe more advanced we will become.
Finding planets abound with beautiful flowers and autumn.

http://www.wallpaperbase.com/wallpapers/landscape/autumnscene/autumn_scene_7.jpg

==============================

______________________________

Proudly brought to you by the international world famous
'Lisa Loves UFOs Aliens Proof Evidence'
cosmic top secret UFO intelligence agency.

http://AliensUFOsPhotosPictures.yolasite.com

________________________

Bert
2010-01-18 14:53:17 EST
On Jan 17, 8:55 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> Sir Gilligan Horry with Original Beautiful UFO Poetry.
> __________________________________
>
> Today as usual I'm studying about UFOs.
> Amazing Galaxy and that's how it goes.
> Aliens here there and everywhere.
> But proof is limited and mostly elsewhere.
> We've got the internet and a few UFO books.
> And these days we don't get too many funny looks.
> One day 57 different species of aliens will land.
> And most people will request gold and a few million grand.
> But the aliens instead will give us a bigger head.
> Because of advanced education that will be well-read.
> Then we all go into the future flying colorful ships.
> And finally then they won't be called blinking radar blips.
> Flying around the Universe more advanced we will become.
> Finding planets abound with beautiful flowers and autumn.
>
> http://www.wallpaperbase.com/wallpapers/landscape/autumnscene/autumn_...
>
> ==============================
>
> ______________________________
>
> Proudly brought to you by the international world famous
> 'Lisa Loves UFOs Aliens Proof Evidence'
> cosmic top secret UFO intelligence agency.
>
> http://AliensUFOsPhotosPictures.yolasite.com
>
> ________________________

Sir Horny 57 aliens sounds like Heines? Please explain Treb

Double-A
2010-01-18 15:23:21 EST
On Jan 17, 5:55 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> Sir Gilligan Horry with Original Beautiful UFO Poetry.
> __________________________________
>
> Today as usual I'm studying about UFOs.
> Amazing Galaxy and that's how it goes.
> Aliens here there and everywhere.
> But proof is limited and mostly elsewhere.
> We've got the internet and a few UFO books.
> And these days we don't get too many funny looks.
> One day 57 different species of aliens will land.
> And most people will request gold and a few million grand.
> But the aliens instead will give us a bigger head.
> Because of advanced education that will be well-read.
> Then we all go into the future flying colorful ships.
> And finally then they won't be called blinking radar blips.
> Flying around the Universe more advanced we will become.
> Finding planets abound with beautiful flowers and autumn.

Sir Horny, have you been published in any major poetry magazines?

Double-A

Noddy

> Sir Gilligan Horry with Original Beautiful UFO Poetry.
> __________________________________

What ARE you smoking? Alien reptiles want to eat our brains!!

Yubiwan
2010-01-18 20:31:36 EST

"Noddy" <athome@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> "Sir Gilligan Horry" <GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in message
>> Sir Gilligan Horry with Original Beautiful UFO Poetry.
>> __________________________________
>
> What ARE you smoking? Alien reptiles want to eat our brains!!

Yet another avid film lover?

--
**** Yubiwan
Fear is the Beast

On Mon, 18 Jan 2010 11:53:17 -0800 (PST), bert
<*9@msn.com> wrote:

>On Jan 17, 8:55 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> Sir Gilligan Horry with Original Beautiful UFO Poetry.
>> __________________________________
>>
>> Today as usual I'm studying about UFOs.
>> Amazing Galaxy and that's how it goes.
>> Aliens here there and everywhere.
>> But proof is limited and mostly elsewhere.
>> We've got the internet and a few UFO books.
>> And these days we don't get too many funny looks.
>> One day 57 different species of aliens will land.
>> And most people will request gold and a few million grand.
>> But the aliens instead will give us a bigger head.
>> Because of advanced education that will be well-read.
>> Then we all go into the future flying colorful ships.
>> And finally then they won't be called blinking radar blips.
>> Flying around the Universe more advanced we will become.
>> Finding planets abound with beautiful flowers and autumn.
>>
>> http://www.wallpaperbase.com/wallpapers/landscape/autumnscene/autumn_...
>>
>> ==============================
>>
>> ______________________________
>>
>> Proudly brought to you by the international world famous
>> 'Lisa Loves UFOs Aliens Proof Evidence'
>> cosmic top secret UFO intelligence agency.
>>
>> http://AliensUFOsPhotosPictures.yolasite.com
>>
>> ________________________
>
>Sir Horny 57 aliens sounds like Heines? Please explain Treb

You will have to give me top secret cosmic authorization
before I put you 'in the know'.

On Mon, 18 Jan 2010 12:23:21 -0800 (PST), Double-A
<double-a3@hush.com> wrote:

>On Jan 17, 5:55 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> Sir Gilligan Horry with Original Beautiful UFO Poetry.
>> __________________________________
>>
>> Today as usual I'm studying about UFOs.
>> Amazing Galaxy and that's how it goes.
>> Aliens here there and everywhere.
>> But proof is limited and mostly elsewhere.
>> We've got the internet and a few UFO books.
>> And these days we don't get too many funny looks.
>> One day 57 different species of aliens will land.
>> And most people will request gold and a few million grand.
>> But the aliens instead will give us a bigger head.
>> Because of advanced education that will be well-read.
>> Then we all go into the future flying colorful ships.
>> And finally then they won't be called blinking radar blips.
>> Flying around the Universe more advanced we will become.
>> Finding planets abound with beautiful flowers and autumn.
>

>Sir Horny, have you been published in any major poetry magazines?
>
>Double-A

I make "Sir Gilligan Horry Postcards".

And have just started making "Sir Gilligan Horry Poetry".

People are all expecting a "Sir Gilligan Horry Book".

So I can include all this funny stuff in my UFO book.

The Book's Title ..........

=========================
"Love and Wisdom for Your Future"
by Sir Gilligan Horry and Great Alien UFO Newsgroups Friends.
=========================

On Tue, 19 Jan 2010 11:49:30 +1100, "Noddy" <athome@hotmail.com>

>> Sir Gilligan Horry with Original Beautiful UFO Poetry.
>> __________________________________
>
>What ARE you smoking? Alien reptiles want to eat our brains!!

I quit smoking, and kept it up 99.9% for the past 2 - 4 years.

How are you going with your smoking plans and brains?

I used to eat sheep brains when I was around 4 - 9 years old.

Mom called it "soft".

And it tasted better than most normal meat.

It was the days when my father was working at General Motors Holdens
in Australia. He didn't smoke or drink or gamble or anything, and we
still struggled to put food on the table. (1970)

That's because we all should have been making food and electronic
robots, instead of gasoline smoke bangers and nuclear power crap.

James Bond and Jason Bourne and Jim Bowie and advanced special cosmic
OPs are gonna get yah !!!

Get yah a nice present !!!

LOL :) Hehe