Research Discussion: We Still Have A Minor Mop-up Job Left To Rid The World Of DEBUNKERS!!

We Still Have A Minor Mop-up Job Left To Rid The World Of DEBUNKERS!!

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2010-01-17 11:46:14 EST
I am very happy to report that it is MISSION ACCOMPLISHED in regards
to OPEL-REDU: Operation Eliminate Remaining Debunkers! The last
communiqué I received from General Borman has informed me that there
is still a very minor mop-up job to finish. Point in fact: there
still are a few troubled hot-spots even on these VERY NEWSGROUPS! The
names of Hagar, “H” and sock-puppets such as Whore-low and CUJO come
readily to mind. We have reached a compromise with what is left of
the main debunking group. If they turn themselves over to the nearest
FEMA camps right now, the General guarantees they will be detained for
no more than 20 years. With a deal like that, I am 100% positive that
the few debunkers that are still left will willingly give up and take
this incredible deal. Thank you for all your time and I trust this
latest update with give ALL MANKIND a new sense of hope and
inspiration!! And we thank the debunkers for all their efforts, but
now it is good riddance to bad bad rubbish!

Cujo DeSockpuppet
2010-01-17 13:02:52 EST
"Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <science@zzz.com> wrote in

> I am very
deluded.

Please fuck off, Artie/Gary.

"Be careful though, your kookshit about how I am this and that will
reveal who the real kook is." - Edmo in PKB mode.

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2010-01-17 14:15:12 EST
On Jan 17, 10:02 am, Cujo DeSockpuppet <c...@petitmorte.net> wrote:
> "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <scie...@zzz.com> wrote innews:25fa5040-82eb-4dce-a0e7-b976e69e7e12@c34g2000yqn.googlegroups.com:
>
> > I am very
>
> deluded.
>
> Please fuck off, Artie/Gary.

OPEL-REDU is not a joke, I would take it very very seriously! In a
perfect world, debunkers would be segregated into their own homelands
and be forced to wear a LARGE "D" on their shirts! We are tired of
being held hostage by you truth-terrorists! Please start marching to
your nearest FEMA camp or other internment facility. And take your
cult with you!

Just trying to help!

Sir Arthur

Agent
2010-01-17 14:42:05 EST
On Jan 17, 2:15 pm, "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A."
<*.@zzz.com> wrote:
> On Jan 17, 10:02 am, Cujo DeSockpuppet <c...@petitmorte.net> wrote:
>
> > "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <scie...@zzz.com> wrote innews:25fa5040-82eb-4dce-a0e7-b976e69e7e12@c34g2000yqn.googlegroups.com:
>
> > > I am very
>
> > deluded.
>
> > Please fuck off, Artie/Gary.
>
> OPEL-REDU is not a joke, I would take it very very seriously!  In a
> perfect world, debunkers would be segregated into their own homelands
> and be forced to wear a LARGE "D" on their shirts!  We are tired of
> being held hostage by you truth-terrorists!  Please start marching to
> your nearest FEMA camp or other internment facility.  And take your
> cult with you!
>
> Just trying to help!
>
> Sir Arthur

fuckoff and die asshole ... long live debunkers ...... lol

Cujo DeSockpuppet
2010-01-17 14:57:57 EST

> On Jan 17, 10:02\ufffdam, Cujo DeSockpuppet <c...@petitmorte.net> wrote:
>> "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <scie...@zzz.com> wrote
>> innews:2
> 5fa5040-82eb-4dce-a0e7-b976e69e7e12@c34g2000yqn.googlegroups.com:
>>
>> > I am very
>>
>> deluded.
>>
>> Please fuck off, Artie/Gary.
>
> OPEL-REDU is not a joke,

Yep, it's a delusion of yours.

"So what does that make you? A stalker who stalks an asshole for 7
years now trying to convince others how bad he is?" - Ed the asshole

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2010-01-17 15:41:37 EST
On Jan 17, 11:57 am, Cujo DeSockpuppet <c...@petitmorte.net> wrote:
> "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <scie...@zzz.com> wrote innews:22df17de-f3a4-4de2-8606-472909ffbe4d@g25g2000yqd.googlegroups.com:
>
> > On Jan 17, 10:02 am, Cujo DeSockpuppet <c...@petitmorte.net> wrote:
> >> "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <scie...@zzz.com> wrote
> >> innews:2
> > 5fa5040-82eb-4dce-a0e7-b976e69e7...@c34g2000yqn.googlegroups.com:

> >> deluded.
>
> >> Please fuck off, Artie/Gary.
>
> > OPEL-REDU is not a joke,
>
> Yep, it's a delusion of yours.

I am very happy to report that it is MISSION ACCOMPLISHED in regards
to OPEL-REDU: Operation Eliminate Remaining Debunkers! The last
communiqué I received from General Borman has informed me that there
is still a very minor mop-up job to finish. Point in fact: there
still are a few troubled hot-spots even on these VERY NEWSGROUPS! The
names of Hagar, “H” and sock-puppets such as Whore-low and CUJO come
readily to mind. We have reached a compromise with what is left of
the main debunking group. If they turn themselves over to the nearest
FEMA camps right now, the General guarantees they will be detained for
no more than 20 years. With a deal like that, I am 100% positive that
the few debunkers that are still left will willingly give up and take
this incredible deal. Thank you for all your time and I trust this
latest update with give ALL MANKIND a new sense of hope and
inspiration!! And we thank the debunkers for all their efforts, but
now it is good riddance to bad bad rubbish!

OPEL-REDU is not a joke, I would take it very very seriously! In a
perfect world, debunkers would be segregated into their own homelands
and be forced to wear a LARGE "D" on their shirts! We are tired of
being held hostage by you truth-terrorists! Please start marching to
your nearest FEMA camp or other internment facility. And take your
cult with you!

As I predicted, when the cover-up ended, all the debunkers would be
able to do would be to mouth a few foul words.
Once again I am proven right! You must be getting tired of hearing
how ALL my predictions have come true.

Oh, I bet CUJO will be able to type a f-word, that is all he knows how
to do, well, he also knows how to wet his bed from time to time and
make his Mommy very very mad!!

Sir Artio

Cujo DeSockpuppet
2010-01-17 16:14:53 EST

> On Jan 17, 11:57\ufffdam, Cujo DeSockpuppet <c...@petitmorte.net> wrote:
>> "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <scie...@zzz.com> wrote
>> innews:2
> 2df17de-f3a4-4de2-8606-472909ffbe4d@g25g2000yqd.googlegroups.com:

>> > 5fa5040-82eb-4dce-a0e7-b976e69e7...@c34g2000yqn.googlegroups.com:

>> > OPEL-REDU is not a joke,
>>
>> Yep, it's a delusion of yours.
>
> I am a KOOK.

Edited for TRVTH.

"PhDs in psychology (and other fields as well) see me as insightful,
intellectual, sharp, clear, profound, pragmatic and very useful and
constructive. Spinics see me as a "kook. Who shall we believe?" -
Ed on a post-Xmas meltdown.

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2010-01-17 17:48:25 EST
On Jan 17, 1:14 pm, Cujo DeSockpuppet <c...@petitmorte.net> wrote:
> "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <scie...@zzz.com> wrote innews:0059c7fa-bbf6-472b-8aa4-7cd9384dd561@p8g2000yqb.googlegroups.com:
>

> > On Jan 17, 11:57 am, Cujo DeSockpuppet <c...@petitmorte.net> wrote:
> >> "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <scie...@zzz.com> wrote
> >> innews:2
> > 2df17de-f3a4-4de2-8606-472909ffb...@g25g2000yqd.googlegroups.com:

> >> Yep, it's a delusion of yours.
>
> > I am a KOOK.
>
> Edited for TRVTH.

I am very happy to report that it is MISSION ACCOMPLISHED in regards
to OPEL-REDU: Operation Eliminate Remaining Debunkers! The last
communiqué I received from General Borman has informed me that there
is still a very minor mop-up job to finish. Point in fact: there
still are a few troubled hot-spots even on these VERY NEWSGROUPS! The
names of Hagar, “H” and sock-puppets such as Whore-low and CUJO come
readily to mind. We have reached a compromise with what is left of
the main debunking group. If they turn themselves over to the nearest
FEMA camps right now, the General guarantees they will be detained for
no more than 20 years. With a deal like that, I am 100% positive that
the few debunkers that are still left will willingly give up and take
this incredible deal. Thank you for all your time and I trust this
latest update with give ALL MANKIND a new sense of hope and
inspiration!! And we thank the debunkers for all their efforts, but
now it is good riddance to bad bad rubbish!

OPEL-REDU is not a joke, I would take it very very seriously! In a
perfect world, debunkers would be segregated into their own homelands
and be forced to wear a LARGE "D" on their shirts! We are tired of
being held hostage by you truth-terrorists! Please start marching to
your nearest FEMA camp or other internment facility. And take your
cult with you!

As I predicted, when the cover-up ended, all the debunkers would be
able to do would be to mouth a few foul words.
Once again I am proven right! You must be getting tired of hearing
how ALL my predictions have come true.

Oh, I bet CUJO will be able to type a f-word, that is all he knows how
to do, well, he also knows how to wet his bed from time to time and
make his Mommy very very mad!!

I just had an update, another debunker named CU*O just pooped in his
pants, and we have photos. Isn't that so so typical of your average
debunker! You better NOT go to that FEMA camp, go right to the
sanitation Dept!

On Sun, 17 Jan 2010 08:46:14 -0800 (PST), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.

>I am very happy to report that it is MISSION ACCOMPLISHED in regards
>to OPEL-REDU: Operation Eliminate Remaining Debunkers! The last
>communiqué I received from General Borman has informed me that there
>is still a very minor mop-up job to finish. Point in fact: there
>still are a few troubled hot-spots even on these VERY NEWSGROUPS! The
>names of Hagar, “H” and sock-puppets such as Whore-low and CUJO come
>readily to mind. We have reached a compromise with what is left of
>the main debunking group. If they turn themselves over to the nearest
>FEMA camps right now, the General guarantees they will be detained for
>no more than 20 years. With a deal like that, I am 100% positive that
>the few debunkers that are still left will willingly give up and take
>this incredible deal. Thank you for all your time and I trust this
>latest update with give ALL MANKIND a new sense of hope and
>inspiration!! And we thank the debunkers for all their efforts, but
>now it is good riddance to bad bad rubbish!

Get Smart, Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
Include in your FEMA camps...
a Mcdonalds Burger Bar
and a Dating Website.
Then everyone will
turn themselves over to the nearest FEMA camps.

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Sir_Arthur_Wholeflaffers_Compound.jpg

Then the rest of us can build motherships and circle some moons.

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2010-01-17 22:19:31 EST
On Jan 17, 7:11 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> On Sun, 17 Jan 2010 08:46:14 -0800 (PST), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
>

> Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <scie...@zzz.com> wrote:
> >I am very happy to report that it is MISSION ACCOMPLISHED in regards
> >to OPEL-REDU: Operation Eliminate Remaining Debunkers!  The last
> >communiqué I received from General Borman has informed me that there
> >is still a very minor mop-up job to finish.  Point in fact: there
> >still are a few troubled hot-spots even on these VERY NEWSGROUPS!  The
> >names of Hagar, “H” and sock-puppets such as Whore-low and CUJO come
> >readily to mind.  We have reached a compromise with what is left of
> >the main debunking group.  If they turn themselves over to the nearest
> >FEMA camps right now, the General guarantees they will be detained for
> >no more than 20 years.  With a deal like that, I am 100% positive that
> >the few debunkers that are still left will willingly give up and take
> >this incredible deal.  Thank you for all your time and I trust this
> >latest update with give ALL MANKIND a new sense of hope and
> >inspiration!!  And we thank the debunkers for all their efforts, but
> >now it is good riddance to bad bad rubbish!
>
> Get Smart, Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
> Include in your FEMA camps...
> a Mcdonalds Burger Bar
> and a Dating Website.
> Then everyone will
> turn themselves over to the nearest FEMA camps.
>
> http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Sir_Arthur_Who...
>
> Then the rest of us can build motherships and circle some moons.

No, our mission statement is clear, and don't try to interfere, that
MAY even get YOU on the list. If you have any additional members of
UUFOD - United UFO Debunkers, please forward it to the General. Thank
you for your continued cooperation!

Sir Årthu®