Research Discussion: Sir Gilligan Horry Top Secret Cosmic UFO Websites !!!

Sir Gilligan Horry Top Secret Cosmic UFO Websites !!!

Double-A
2010-01-16 20:43:45 EST
On Jan 16, 7:38 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> [...]
>
> And I thought Dr Steven Greer said
> "there is no oversight of the Top Secret Projects".
>
> Well I say that should apply to everyone else too.
>
> I'm actually surprised this planet Earth is still here at all !!!
>
> Even the ETs act like fluffing morons.
> By landing in the middle of Africa
> and say "Oh, Warning !" to some Zimbabwe School.
> And then fly off 50 billion light years away.
>
> I think that is why I work so hard to share that
> message called... "Decide Whether We Should Show Up".
>
> Because it's just about the only common sense
> information I have ever seen in 15 years of studying about UFOs
> everyday.
>
> And I want all Humanity to have a wonderful future.
>
> Not a future such as the barbarians in Haiti
> running around in gangs with machete weapons
> hacking women and teens, just for a bit of food
> to stay alive for an extra couple of days.
> That's not 'survival of the fittest',
> that is profoundly stupid !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> And in this day and age
> with all the nice TV,
> and nice education,
> and nice internet,
> and nice radio, etc...
>
> IT'S MORE PROFOUNDLY STUPID THAN A TROGLODYTE !!!!!!
>
> Instead they should have formed a caring army.
> Put 7 or 8 community leaders together to think.
> Designate several places to sleep with other
> community people as guards.
> Create a food search party.
> Water carriers.
> Debris collectors to assemble a temporary hospital.
> Square out a large area for helicopters to land.
> Inform TV media of the team network
> and helicopter landing area or drop zone,
> for tents and water and food.
>
> etc.
>
> =================================
>
> Lisa Loves UFOs Aliens Proof Evidence...
>
> UFO Site #1
>
> http://UFOs-Aliens-Proof-Evidence.50webs.com
>
> UFO Site #2
>
> http://UFOs-Aliens-Proof-Evidence.awardspace.co.uk
>
> UFO Site #3
>
> http://UFOs-Aliens-Proof-Evidence.totalh.com
>
> UFO Site #4
>
> http://AliensUFOsPhotosPictures.yolasite.com
>
> Lisa Loves UFOs Aliens Proof Evidence.
>
> =================================
>
> (C) A.U.Y.V.N Intelligence Agency - Ace Bryan Central - Lisa Loves
> Aliens UFOs Proof Evidence  - We Be UFO Believers - Project Mothership
> - Florida and International UFOs Radio - Free UFO Videos - Project UFO
> Network 2010. Best UFOs Aliens Research Teams... Free UFO Videos,
> AUYVN, AceBryanCentral, WeBeUFOBelievers, DennyFromSpaceAgain, Aliens
> UFOs Free Videos, AUCSNTSO, Lightworkers, QuantumAI57, Wisdom Of
> Several Races, Galaxy Cluster MACS J0717, Anti-Mind-Control-Elite-010,
> LisaLovesLove, Kornis UFOs, Karen Lyster, Green Peace Watchers, Earth
> Care Day, Florida UFOs Radio, Exopolitics, Sir Horry Patter, Sir
> Gilligan Horry, Alt Alien Research, Alt Alien Visitors, Alt Paranet
> UFO, AlienScientist. The world class top 10 and top 100 top UFO sites.

Where have you been the last few days, Sir Horny? Off on a binge?

Double-A

[...]

On Sat, 16 Jan 2010 17:43:45 -0800 (PST), Double-A
<double-a3@hush.com> wrote:

> [...]
>>
>> (C) A.U.Y.V.N Intelligence Agency - Ace Bryan Central - Lisa Loves
>> Aliens UFOs Proof Evidence  - We Be UFO Believers - Project Mothership
>> - Florida and International UFOs Radio - Free UFO Videos - Project UFO
>> Network 2010. Best UFOs Aliens Research Teams... Free UFO Videos,
>> AUYVN, AceBryanCentral, WeBeUFOBelievers, DennyFromSpaceAgain, Aliens
>> UFOs Free Videos, AUCSNTSO, Lightworkers, QuantumAI57, Wisdom Of
>> Several Races, Galaxy Cluster MACS J0717, Anti-Mind-Control-Elite-010,
>> LisaLovesLove, Kornis UFOs, Karen Lyster, Green Peace Watchers, Earth
>> Care Day, Florida UFOs Radio, Exopolitics, Sir Horry Patter, Sir
>> Gilligan Horry, Alt Alien Research, Alt Alien Visitors, Alt Paranet
>> UFO, AlienScientist. The world class top 10 and top 100 top UFO sites.
>>
>> =================================
>

>Where have you been the last few days, Sir Horny? Off on a binge?

You will have to replace your Remote Viewers and OBE Officers.
Because your intelligence data is incorrect.

Oh, hang on, yes a "UFO Website Building Binge" !!!

One example of trillions of examples...
I made the top graphic for this site today ...

http://www.floridauforadio.viviti.com

And working on new UFO videos, new UFO websites, new UFO logos, new
UFO radio shows, new UFO social networks, new UFO forums, and having a
UFO Debunker banned from a UFO chat room !!!

Oh, the daily life of The Great Sir Gilligan Horry !!!

(and to think I gave up fishing for all this)
Phew !

Nearly as busy as the soldiers in the documentary I watched in youtube
recently called ... "Lost Evidence "Guadalcanal" 1/5" ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w57F9r9mh1I

I've seen it before.

Amazing documentary !!!

_________________________

Agent
2010-01-17 18:23:54 EST
On Jan 16, 10:58 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> [...]
>
> >> =================================
>
> >Where have you been the last few days, Sir Horny?  Off on a binge?
>
> You will have to replace your Remote Viewers and OBE Officers.
> Because your intelligence data is incorrect.
>
> Oh, hang on, yes a "UFO Website Building Binge"  !!!
>
> One example of trillions of examples...
> I made the top graphic for this site today ...
>
> http://www.floridauforadio.viviti.com
>
> And working on new UFO videos, new UFO websites, new UFO logos, new
> UFO radio shows, new UFO social networks, new UFO forums, and having a
> UFO Debunker banned from a UFO chat room !!!
>
> Oh, the daily life of The Great Sir Gilligan Horry !!!
>
> (and to think I gave up fishing for all this)
> Phew !
>
> Nearly as busy as the soldiers in the documentary I watched in youtube
> recently called ...   "Lost Evidence "Guadalcanal" 1/5" ...

What happened to the Chinese tramp you wanted to bang but took off ?

On Sun, 17 Jan 2010 15:23:54 -0800 (PST), agent <test890@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>On Jan 16, 10:58 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> On Sat, 16 Jan 2010 17:43:45 -0800 (PST), Double-A
>>

>> <double...@hush.com> wrote:

>> >Where have you been the last few days, Sir Horny?  Off on a binge?
>>
>> You will have to replace your Remote Viewers and OBE Officers.
>> Because your intelligence data is incorrect.
>>
>> Oh, hang on, yes a "UFO Website Building Binge"  !!!
>>
>> One example of trillions of examples...
>> I made the top graphic for this site today ...
>>
>> http://www.floridauforadio.viviti.com
>>
>> And working on new UFO videos, new UFO websites, new UFO logos, new
>> UFO radio shows, new UFO social networks, new UFO forums, and having a
>> UFO Debunker banned from a UFO chat room !!!
>>
>> Oh, the daily life of The Great Sir Gilligan Horry !!!
>>
>> (and to think I gave up fishing for all this)
>> Phew !
>>
>> Nearly as busy as the soldiers in the documentary I watched in youtube
>> recently called ...   "Lost Evidence "Guadalcanal" 1/5" ...
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w57F9r9mh1I
>>
>> I've seen it before.
>>
>> Amazing documentary !!!

>What happened to the Chinese........

Well, from the dating site she had the looks I like.
Nice long hair, cute breasts, pleasant face, nice body, a wider than
average gap between her legs which looks good in jeans, and
importantly a clever lady.
I like shape, but yes, intelligence and
good naturedness is very important.
Things were going great.
We also kept sending the cute dating site emails we loved
even while I was in her house.
And she loved my cooking.

However, she didn't like my English skin red face complexion.
And I had to show her my UFO sites, and that worried her.

Also, from my side of the fence...
most all Chinese people I meet are missing something.
They are just sort of ratty survival mode unrelaxed self centered
partly criminal desperate people. (she was and my ex-Chinese wife was)
It's because of the bad education and selfish society.
The lack of respect for their rivers and surroundings is extreme.

So, yeah, I will hope to find a nice Japanese lady in the future.
I'm saving up some cash to get a years GYM membership here.
And that will keep me off the Friday night drinkies too. LOL.

My plan for this year is to make a YouTube Google account
linked to a cell phone, a private email account, address, and Google
Adsense account.
Then friends and I will make 57 new UFO videos
specially made to get millions of views.

1.
Because we like studying about Space, UFOs, ETs, and Art.

2.
We are just now focusing on making money from it all too.

___

And sooner or later if the "Wisdom of Several Races" ETs show up.
We will be able to give up UFO research.
And focus on a much better well organized educated caring society here
on planet Earth.

Because at the moment with
the Drugs on the streets,
and Bribed Politicians, and Gasoline Fumes,
and too many Women being Prostitute Pimped,
and idiots burying Nuclear Waste in the ground,
and idiots playing with HAARP to find oil, etc, etc.
and no nations into Plastic Clean Up in the Oceans.
and .......... fluff ...... I could go on all day.
It's all profoundly stupid.

I know why too.
We are in normal crappy society being told to shut up.
While advanced secret projects and deadlines are being sought.

Anyway, I'm sure good will arise from it all.
A lot of people on all levels are working on all this.
We wouldn't have the internet otherwise.

Even in the book "Above Black"
the Agency was worried about the electricity
being shut down.

...... Agent ......... Have a Great Day !

====================================
QUOTE:
"As is also the case with humans, resistance exists amongst those
dominant races. Here again, appearance will not be enough to tell the
dominator from the ally. At your current state of psychism, it is
extremely difficult for you to distinguish between them. In addition
to your intuition, training will be necessary when the time has come."

Bert
2010-01-18 15:04:33 EST
On Jan 17, 9:52 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> [...]
> We are in normal crappy society being told to shut up.
> While advanced secret projects and deadlines are being sought.
>
> Anyway, I'm sure good will arise from it all.
> A lot of people on all levels are working on all this.
> We wouldn't have the internet otherwise.
>
> Even in the book "Above Black"
> the Agency was worried about the electricity
> being shut down.
>
> ...... Agent ......... Have a Great Day !
>
> ====================================
> QUOTE:
> "As is also the case with humans, resistance exists amongst those
> dominant races. Here again, appearance will not be enough to tell the
> dominator from the ally. At your current state of psychism, it is
> extremely difficult for you to distinguish between them. In addition
> to your intuition, training will be necessary when the time has come."- Hide quoted text -

Sir Horny I am alergic to silocone. When you mention "cute boobs to
protect myself I have to feel the breasts. I get slaped a lot,but its
still worth it Treb

On Mon, 18 Jan 2010 12:04:33 -0800 (PST), bert
<*9@msn.com> wrote:

> [...]
>>
>> Anyway, I'm sure good will arise from it all.
>> A lot of people on all levels are working on all this.
>> We wouldn't have the internet otherwise.
>>
>> Even in the book "Above Black"
>> the Agency was worried about the electricity
>> being shut down.
>>
>> ...... Agent ......... Have a Great Day !
>>
>> ====================================
>> QUOTE:
>> "As is also the case with humans, resistance exists amongst those
>> dominant races. Here again, appearance will not be enough to tell the
>> dominator from the ally. At your current state of psychism, it is
>> extremely difficult for you to distinguish between them. In addition
>> to your intuition, training will be necessary when the time has come."- Hide quoted text -

>Sir Horny I am alergic to silocone. When you mention "cute boobs to
>protect myself I have to feel the breasts. I get slaped a lot,but its

Yeah, and some ETs are silocone (silicone) according to old and recent
UFO news. However, in Humans, I've never experienced a lady with
breast implants. I like kinky things on ladies,
such as ... well a variety of clothing and items. And I like body
shape and design.
Yeah, in bed I don't know if I would like playing with silicone
breasts on my lady friend. But the round feminine shape in a soft
sweater looks amazing.

Thanks to America!
And other good democratic countries!

:-)