Research Discussion: You May Be A Taliban ....

You May Be A Taliban ....

"YOU MAY BE A TALIBAN IF..."

1. You refine heroin for a living, but you have a moral objection to liquor.

2. You own a $3,000 machine gun, but you can't afford shoes.

3. You have more wives than teeth.

4. You wipe your butt with your bare hand, but consider bacon "unclean."

5. You think vests come in two styles: bullet-proof and suicide.

6. You can't think of anyone you haven't declared Jihad against.

7. You consider television dangerous, but carry explosives in your clothing.

8. You were amazed to discover that cell phones have uses other than setting
off roadside bombs.

9. You have nothing against women and think every man should own at least
four.

10. You've always had a crush on your neighbor's goat.

11. Your cousin is president of the United States

Rex
2010-01-18 08:58:55 EST
Hagar wrote:

> 2. You own a $3,000 machine gun, but you can't afford shoes.

Actually AK-47s are dirt cheap in that part of the world- as low as $20
if you know where to ask.

-------------------------------------
Enter any 11-digit prime number to continue...
-------------------------------------

Rex
2010-01-18 09:09:33 EST
Hagar wrote:
> "YOU MAY BE A TALIBAN IF..."
>
> 1. You refine heroin for a living, but you have a moral objection to liquor.
Of course..the Koran has nothing against psychotropic drugs. But
liquor is the ejaculate of Satan!!1

> 2. You own a $3,000 machine gun, but you can't afford shoes.
Actually AK-47s are dirt cheap in Af-Pak.

> 3. You have more wives than teeth.
And half of them are underage..

> 4. You wipe your butt with your bare hand, but consider bacon "unclean."
The butt is sacred, after all it has to be cornholed by the 72
virgins. What? You thought they would have to be FEMALE virgins? Bwahahaa!

> 5. You think vests come in two styles: bullet-proof and suicide.

Blow up the West while in a vest..(ok I couldn't think of a better
line here)
> 6. You can't think of anyone you haven't declared Jihad against.
That's easy- those who declare jihad!

> 7. You consider television dangerous, but carry explosives in your clothing.
Explosives are the season ticket to aforementioned 72 virgins.

> 8. You were amazed to discover that cell phones have uses other than setting
> off roadside bombs.
The vibrate mode has its uses!

> 9. You have nothing against women and think every man should own at least
> four.
And beat them daily too.
> 10. You've always had a crush on your neighbor's goat.

Yep, that goat wanted it real bad.
> 11. Your cousin is president of the United States

C'mon Hagar..you couldn't resist adding this one at the end could you?

-------------------------------------
Dawn crept silently across the yard... searching for her car keys.
-------------------------------------

Yubiwan
2010-01-18 18:03:05 EST

"Rex" <rexdudeREMOVEANDREVERSEDOMAIN@liam.ur> wrote in message
> Hagar wrote:
>
>> 2. You own a $3,000 machine gun, but you can't afford shoes.
>
> Actually AK-47s are dirt cheap in that part of the world- as low as $20 if
> you know where to ask.

Even cheaper if you know where to steal them.

> -------------------------------------
> Enter any 11-digit prime number to continue...
> -------------------------------------

Can you be a little more specific?
Because there are 3,663,002,302 11-digit primes between 10,000,000,019 and
99,999,999,977 inclusive!

--
**** Yubiwan
Fear is the Beast

Namekuseijin
2010-01-18 21:53:04 EST
Hagar wrote:
> 9. You have nothing against women and think every man should own at least
> four.

ok, guilty.

*_//!!_//!!*
2010-01-18 22:02:17 EST
On 19 Jan, 02:53, namekuseijin <namekuseijin.nos...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hagar wrote:
> > 9. You have nothing against women and think every man should own at least
> > four.
>
> ok, guilty.
>
> --- news://freenews.netfront.net/ - complaints: n...@netfront.net ---

*Puke, Vomit, 'and' Spit on them*,

---...---

*Hallelujah*

*Amen*

*A-men*

*_//!!_//!!*
2010-01-18 22:12:23 EST
On 19 Jan, 03:02, "*_//!!_//!!*" <harp...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> On 19 Jan, 02:53, namekuseijin <namekuseijin.nos...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hagar wrote:
> > > 9. You have nothing against women and think every man should own at least
> > > four.
>
> > ok, guilty.
>
> > --- news://freenews.netfront.net/ - complaints: n...@netfront.net ---
>
> *Puke, Vomit, 'and' Spit on them*,
>
> *
> (---...---)
>
> *Hallelujah*
>
> *Amen*
>
> *A-men*

Rex
2010-01-18 22:31:08 EST
Yubiwan wrote:

>> -------------------------------------
>> Enter any 11-digit prime number to continue...
>> -------------------------------------
>
> Can you be a little more specific?
> Because there are 3,663,002,302 11-digit primes between 10,000,000,019 and
> 99,999,999,977 inclusive!

That was a tagline!(here's another one below-)

-------------------------------------
Seen on the back of a biker's vest:
If you can read this, my wife fell off.
-------------------------------------

Yubiwan
2010-01-18 22:51:26 EST

> Yubiwan wrote:
>

>>> -------------------------------------
>>> Enter any 11-digit prime number to continue...
>>> -------------------------------------
>>
>> Can you be a little more specific?
>> Because there are 3,663,002,302 11-digit primes between 10,000,000,019
>> and
>> 99,999,999,977 inclusive!
>>
> That was a tagline!(here's another one below-)
>

> -------------------------------------
> Seen on the back of a biker's vest:
> If you can read this, my wife fell off.
> -------------------------------------

Well, as taglines go, the first one was at least much newer.

--
**** Yubiwan
Fear is the Beast

Rex
2010-01-18 23:08:21 EST
Yubiwan wrote:
> "Rex"<rexdudeREMOVEANDREVERSEDOMAIN@liam.ur> wrote in message

>>> Can you be a little more specific?
>>> Because there are 3,663,002,302 11-digit primes between 10,000,000,019
>>> and
>>> 99,999,999,977 inclusive!
>>>
>> That was a tagline!(here's another one below-)

>> Seen on the back of a biker's vest:
>> If you can read this, my wife fell off.
>
> Well, as taglines go, the first one was at least much newer.

I get a random one automatically each time I post :-)

If at first you don't succeed, DON'T SKYDIVE.