Research Discussion: Sean Call On ChuckWeasel To Help In Haiti

Sean Call On ChuckWeasel To Help In Haiti

No sooner did the Seans hang up the phone, ChuckWeasel rushed
to the aid of the needy. He is shown here administrating first aid to
the locals ....

http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_150gjd754cx

Chatnoir
2010-01-16 12:15:35 EST
On Jan 15, 7:43 pm, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
> No sooner did the Seans hang up the phone, ChuckWeasel rushed
> to the aid of the needy.  He is shown here administrating first aid to
> the locals ....
>
> http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_150gjd754cx

Hagar's shows his concern about Haiti!:

http://tinyurl.com/y8fjgqp

Double-A
2010-01-16 16:26:58 EST
On Jan 15, 7:43 pm, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
> No sooner did the Seans hang up the phone, ChuckWeasel rushed
> to the aid of the needy.  He is shown here administrating first aid to
> the locals ....
>
> http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_150gjd754cx

This could be actionable, Charles. Way over the line.

Double-A

U*@t-online.de
2010-01-16 17:28:32 EST
On Sat, 16 Jan 2010 13:26:58 -0800 (PST), Double-A <double-a3@hush.com>
wrote:

>actionable

Yes, but I'll better spend this money to the Red Cross instead of
feeding my lawyers ;-)
C.

Double-A
2010-01-16 18:02:56 EST
On Jan 16, 2:28 pm, UseNetO...@t-online.de wrote:
> On Sat, 16 Jan 2010 13:26:58 -0800 (PST), Double-A <double...@hush.com>
> wrote:
>
> >actionable
>
> Yes, but I'll better spend this money to the Red Cross instead of
> feeding my lawyers ;-)
> C.

Yes, on second thought, what would you do with his trailer anyway,
which would be about all you could get out of him?

Double-A

<*y@t-online.de> wrote in message
> On Sat, 16 Jan 2010 13:26:58 -0800 (PST), Double-A <double-a3@hush.com>
> wrote:
>
>>actionable
>
> Yes, but I'll better spend this money to the Red Cross instead of
> feeding my lawyers ;-)
> C.

"My Lawyers" ??? delusion noted, ChuckWeasel.

"Double-A" <double-a3@hush.com> wrote in message
On Jan 16, 2:28 pm, UseNetO...@t-online.de wrote:
> On Sat, 16 Jan 2010 13:26:58 -0800 (PST), Double-A <double...@hush.com>
> wrote:
>
> >actionable
>
> Yes, but I'll better spend this money to the Red Cross instead of
> feeding my lawyers ;-)
> C.

Yes, on second thought, what would you do with his trailer anyway,
which would be about all you could get out of him?

Double-A

***********************************
And this from a fucktard who in unemployed and raids Supermarket
dumpsters for food ??? Precious, AA (the secons A is for "asshole")
I leave the first one to your imagination.
Your bestest friend ...

U*@t-online.de
2010-01-16 20:17:19 EST
On Sat, 16 Jan 2010 15:02:56 -0800 (PST), Double-A <double-a3@hush.com>
wrote:

>Yes, on second thought, what would you do with his trailer anyway,
>which would be about all you could get out of him?
>
>Double-A

One would have to spend a fortune on vermin exterminators and
fumigation ... Moreover it has no wheels and one would have to
pay the parking rent for the last ten years ...

C.

Double-A
2010-01-16 20:28:07 EST
On Jan 16, 5:17 pm, UseNetO...@t-online.de wrote:
> On Sat, 16 Jan 2010 15:02:56 -0800 (PST), Double-A <double...@hush.com>
> wrote:
>
> >Yes, on second thought, what would you do with his trailer anyway,
> >which would be about all you could get out of him?
>
> >Double-A
>
> One would have to spend a fortune on vermin exterminators and
> fumigation ... Moreover it has no wheels and one would have to
> pay the parking rent for the last ten years ...
>
> C.

Yeah, and you'd probably end up just having to pay somebody to haul it
away to a hazardous waste dump.

Double-A

Yubiwan
2010-01-17 03:30:15 EST

> On Jan 15, 7:43 pm, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
>> No sooner did the Seans hang up the phone, ChuckWeasel rushed
>> to the aid of the needy. He is shown here administrating first aid to
>> the locals ....
>>
>> http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_150gjd754cx
>

> This could be actionable, Charles. Way over the line.
>
> Double-A

Why, Double-A?
Several posters have been using libel to describe Charles thusly for years.
Why does an obviously touched-up libelous photograph have "way over the
line" impact as opposed to the numerous posts of written libel?

--
**** Yubiwan
Fear is the Beast