Research Discussion: Dear Area51 And The N.S.A And KGB And China And Extraterrestrials.

Dear Area51 And The N.S.A And KGB And China And Extraterrestrials.

alt.alien.research,alt.politics.org.nsa,alt.conspiracy.area51,alt.alien.visitors,alt.paranet.ufo
Dear Area51 and the N.S.A and KGB and China and Extraterrestrials.

Can you ID this friend of mine...

http://ufos-aliens-proof-evidence.50webs.com/best-alien-ufo-videos-photos-ever5.jpg

Just mention her surname to see how amazing you are.

You will all get a smile when you find her true name.

:-)

Amazing.

Perfect.

______________________
======================

http://www.facebook.com/FreeUFOvideos

With Love !!!

__________

http://www.anzwers.org/free/ufos/

"I think our representative democracy is in danger... I think events
are moving so fast, so very rapidly, that no one is really on top of
it, and if we don't get the people mobilized here to demand
that we get to the bottom of these issues we're talking about today...
we're not going to have an opportunity forever. This is a key issue
that we are talking about."

- Dr. Edgar Mitchell, Apollo 14 Astronaut
on the Art Bell Radio Show.

On Wed, 13 Jan 2010 20:36:03 +1100, Sir Gilligan Horry
<*M@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

>alt.alien.research,alt.politics.org.nsa,alt.conspiracy.area51,alt.alien.visitors,alt.paranet.ufo
> Dear Area51 and the N.S.A and KGB and China and Extraterrestrials.
>
>Can you ID this friend of mine...
>
>http://ufos-aliens-proof-evidence.50webs.com/best-alien-ufo-videos-photos-ever5.jpg
>
>Just mention her surname to see how amazing you are.
>
>You will all get a smile when you find her true name.
>
> :-)
>

>Amazing.
>
>Perfect.
>

>______________________
>======================
>

>http://www.facebook.com/FreeUFOvideos
>
>With Love !!!
>

>__________
>
>http://www.anzwers.org/free/ufos/
>
>"I think our representative democracy is in danger... I think events
>are moving so fast, so very rapidly, that no one is really on top of
>it, and if we don't get the people mobilized here to demand
>that we get to the bottom of these issues we're talking about today...
>we're not going to have an opportunity forever. This is a key issue
>that we are talking about."
>
>- Dr. Edgar Mitchell, Apollo 14 Astronaut
> on the Art Bell Radio Show.

Actually, with Dr Pete Peterson's
mentioned super computers
and every JPG and GIF online ever...
it would be easy.

Darn it, I just party pooped myself.
LOL :)

Oh, well, please have a
great good wondeful nice amazing happy wise loving future.

___

P.S.
Come-on tell me her name !

You will smile !

Relax ..............

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UoahYnBdf6Y

"2012 Changes Are Now"

_____________________

On Wed, 13 Jan 2010 21:00:55 +1100, Sir Gilligan Horry
<*M@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

>On Wed, 13 Jan 2010 20:36:03 +1100, Sir Gilligan Horry
><GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>
>>alt.alien.research,alt.politics.org.nsa,alt.conspiracy.area51,alt.alien.visitors,alt.paranet.ufo
>> Dear Area51 and the N.S.A and KGB and China and Extraterrestrials.
>>____________________________________________________________________
>>
>>Can you ID this friend of mine...
>>
>>http://ufos-aliens-proof-evidence.50webs.com/best-alien-ufo-videos-photos-ever5.jpg
>>
>>Just mention her surname to see how amazing you are.
>>
>>You will all get a smile when you find her true name.
>>
>> :-)
>>

>>Amazing.
>>
>>Perfect.
>>

>>______________________
>>======================
>>

>>http://www.facebook.com/FreeUFOvideos
>>
>>With Love !!!
>>

>>__________
>>
>>http://www.anzwers.org/free/ufos/
>>
>>"I think our representative democracy is in danger... I think events
>>are moving so fast, so very rapidly, that no one is really on top of
>>it, and if we don't get the people mobilized here to demand
>>that we get to the bottom of these issues we're talking about today...
>>we're not going to have an opportunity forever. This is a key issue
>>that we are talking about."
>>
>>- Dr. Edgar Mitchell, Apollo 14 Astronaut
>> on the Art Bell Radio Show.
>>

>Actually, with Dr Pete Peterson's
>mentioned super computers
>and every JPG and GIF online ever...
>it would be easy.
>
>Darn it, I just party pooped myself.
>LOL :)
>
>Oh, well, please have a
>great good wondeful nice amazing happy wise loving future.
>
>___
>
>P.S.
>Come-on tell me her name !
>
>You will smile !

U*@t-online.de
2010-01-14 04:57:07 EST
On Wed, 13 Jan 2010 21:59:26 +1100, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
wrote:

>>>You will all get a smile when you find her true name.

Elisabeth?

C.

Love :-))

On Thu, 14 Jan 2010 10:57:07 +0100, UseNetOnly@t-online.de wrote:

> Elisabeth?
>
>C.
>
>Love :-))

LOL
The main reason I was wondering.
Is because I have seen a couple of great documentaries
describing face recognition technology...

http://www.pinktentacle.com/images/face_recognition.jpg

=================================

=================================

Lisa Loves UFOs Aliens Proof Evidence...

UFO Site #1

http://UFOs-Aliens-Proof-Evidence.50webs.com

UFO Site #2

http://UFOs-Aliens-Proof-Evidence.awardspace.co.uk

UFO Site #3

http://UFOs-Aliens-Proof-Evidence.totalh.com

UFO Site #4

http://AliensUFOsPhotosPictures.yolasite.com

Lisa Loves UFOs Aliens Proof Evidence.

=================================

(C) A.U.Y.V.N Intelligence Agency - Ace Bryan Central - Lisa Loves
Aliens UFOs Proof Evidence - We Be UFO Believers - Project Mothership
- Florida and International UFOs Radio - Free UFO Videos - Project UFO
Network 2010. Best UFOs Aliens Research Teams... Free UFO Videos,
AUYVN, AceBryanCentral, WeBeUFOBelievers, DennyFromSpaceAgain, Aliens
UFOs Free Videos, AUCSNTSO, Lightworkers, QuantumAI57, Wisdom Of
Several Races, Galaxy Cluster MACS J0717, Anti-Mind-Control-Elite-010,
LisaLovesLove, Kornis UFOs, Karen Lyster, Green Peace Watchers, Earth
Care Day, Florida UFOs Radio, Exopolitics, Sir Horry Patter, Sir
Gilligan Horry, Alt Alien Research, Alt Alien Visitors, Alt Paranet
UFO, AlienScientist. The world class top 10 and top 100 top UFO sites
and best resource for the best UFO videos, best images and top secret
documents, best UFO files available. Our UFO and alien videos are the
very best we have found from all over the world and the internet. We
have UFO videos and pictures from the USA, UK, China, Brazil, Germany,
Japan, Amsterdam, Russia, Mexico, Australia, New Zealand, Spain,
Africa, India, and other countries. We have the latest UFO sightings,
UFO footage, and the best UFO videos right here at Lisa Loves UFOs
Aliens Proof Evidence. Our UFO videos are some of the very best UFO
evidence and proof available and we normally add the lastest UFO news,
best UFO links, new UFO sightings, Coolest UFO videos, and new UFO
footage daily. If you have any new UFO videos or UFO photos, please
feel free to share them with us in our UFO Guestbook or our UFO Forums
for Videos, UFOs, Photos, (World UFO Photos) Aliens, Pictures, 2012,
Disclosure, (Disclosure Project) Extraterrestrials, (To
Extraterrestrials Yes or No) Chat Rooms, Paranormal, Evidence, Message
Boards, Ghosts, Conspiracy, Proof, Mystery, MIBs, (MIB Facts) Top
Secrets, 911 Truth, (Secret Rulers of the World) Cryptozoology,
Future, Enlightenment, Honesty, Prophecy, Mafia, Terror, Love,
Spirituality, Ancient, Black Budget, Podcasts, Alternative News, Area
51, (Area51) Pictures, NSA, Dr Steven M. Greer, Stephen Bassett, Best
UFO Networks, Best UFO Researchers, Images, Scary News, Best UFO
Videos, Top Secret, CIA, Mystery, 2012, KGB, Light Workers, Prophecy,
Mothman, Ghosts, ORBs, Angels, Dimensions, Paranormal Videos,
Podcasts, Conspiracy Forums, Norad, Real UFO Video, Pine Gap, New UFO
Videos, Latest UFO Sightings, and the best ET message ever called...
"Decide Whether We Should Show Up". A big howdy to Alexa, Holly,
Mantismind, Miss Jones, Miss Nancy, Twonky, Robert Wolfe, Charles,
HVAC, Ugly Bob, Hugh, Arties Good Twin, Carl Wilson, ElRon XChile,
Woodsy, Hagar, Sir Arthur CB Wholeflaffers ASA, Harry, Pete Charest,
Dr P, Mark Shippey, Dr Postman, Michael Davis, Dr. Flonkenstein, Ah,
Visual Purple, Cujo DeSockpuppet, James Oberg, Bob Casanova, Ben
Hogan, Sir Horry Patter, Sir Gilligan Horry, and many other great
folks in Alien UFO Usenet Newsgroups, too many to mention in this lits
... :)

=================================

U*@t-online.de
2010-01-17 14:47:23 EST
On Sun, 17 Jan 2010 15:03:00 +1100, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
wrote:

>face recognition technology...
>
>http://www.pinktentacle.com/images/face_recognition.jpg

Face recognition?

Look at that face!1111

http://www.bild.de/BILD/news/mystery-themen/2010/01/mischwesen/schaf-mit-menschen-gesicht-in-tuerkei-geboren.html

The article is in German, but the picture is not ;-)

Schaf mit Menschengesicht in der Türkei geboren
Translates as follows:
A sheep with a HUMAN FACE was born in Turkey!
C.

On Sun, 17 Jan 2010 20:47:23 +0100, UseNetOnly@t-online.de wrote:

>On Sun, 17 Jan 2010 15:03:00 +1100, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
>wrote:
>
>>face recognition technology...
>>
>>http://www.pinktentacle.com/images/face_recognition.jpg
>

>Face recognition?
>
>Look at that face!1111
>
>http://www.bild.de/BILD/news/mystery-themen/2010/01/mischwesen/schaf-mit-menschen-gesicht-in-tuerkei-geboren.html
>
>The article is in German, but the picture is not ;-)
>
>Schaf mit Menschengesicht in der Türkei geboren

Weird stuff going on for sure.
I read once that a monkey in Israel
had a Near Death Experience
and later started walking upright.

As for that sheep above,
it probably escaped from Dr. Flonkenstein's
secret lab.

U*@t-online.de
2010-01-17 23:38:43 EST
On Mon, 18 Jan 2010 13:59:05 +1100, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
wrote:

>>http://www.bild.de/BILD/news/mystery-themen/2010/01/mischwesen/schaf-mit-menschen-gesicht-in-tuerkei-geboren.html
>>
>>The article is in German, but the picture is not ;-)
>>
>>Schaf mit Menschengesicht in der Türkei geboren
>
>Weird stuff going on for sure.

You can say that again! Too right!

They found a calf with a human face somewhere in Africa...
... and killed it!
I guess that's what they will do with that sheep, too.

>I read once that a monkey in Israel
>had a Near Death Experience
>and later started walking upright.

Are you suggesting that this is what made humans different
from other apes and monkeys?

>As for that sheep above,
>it probably escaped from Dr. Flonkenstein's
>secret lab.

Dr. Flonkenstein? He did not post for years ... do you think
he died?

C.

On Mon, 18 Jan 2010 05:38:43 +0100, UseNetOnly@t-online.de wrote:

>On Mon, 18 Jan 2010 13:59:05 +1100, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
>wrote:
>
>>>http://www.bild.de/BILD/news/mystery-themen/2010/01/mischwesen/schaf-mit-menschen-gesicht-in-tuerkei-geboren.html
>>>
>>>The article is in German, but the picture is not ;-)
>>>
>>>Schaf mit Menschengesicht in der Türkei geboren
>>
>>Weird stuff going on for sure.
>
>You can say that again! Too right!
>
>They found a calf with a human face somewhere in Africa...
>... and killed it!
>I guess that's what they will do with that sheep, too.
>
>>I read once that a monkey in Israel
>>had a Near Death Experience
>>and later started walking upright.
>>
>Are you suggesting that this is what made humans different
>from other apes and monkeys?
>
>>As for that sheep above,
>>it probably escaped from Dr. Flonkenstein's
>>secret lab.
>>
>Dr. Flonkenstein? He did not post for years ... do you think
>he died?
>
>C.

Dr. Flonkenstein is sometimes in ... Alt Fan Art Bell

11:53pm ... vewy tired right now, got to ZZZzzzz

U*@t-online.de
2010-01-18 08:54:41 EST
On Mon, 18 Jan 2010 23:54:09 +1100, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
wrote:

>Dr. Flonkenstein is sometimes in ... Alt Fan Art Bell

I will have a glimpse :-)

>11:53pm ... vewy tired right now, got to ZZZzzzz

Schlaf gut = well rusten = sleep well = dormire bene

C.