Research Discussion: Matrix Radio Just Personally Thanked Me. For All My "Free UFO Videos"

Matrix Radio Just Personally Thanked Me. For All My "Free UFO Videos"

Matrix Radio just personally thanked me. for all my "Free UFO Videos".
All my work on "Free UFO Videos"

Now, that's nice, aye !!!

http://www.google.com/#hl=en&source=hp&q=%22Free+UFO+Videos%22&aq=f&aqi=&oq=&fp=e8d6ef47431c6a4a

__________________

So to the fluff that said to me...
"there is no such thing as a free lunch"

I worked more diligently than all banksters !
(Jay Rockefeller "Internet should have never been invented")
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8PCmLPPVnA

They have thier evil jackpot machines.

And for $10 a week, I have a massive ... UFO Research Empire !!

New UFO Research Empire Site UFO Portals...

Lisa Loves UFOs Aliens Proof Evidence...

UFO Site #1

http://UFOs-Aliens-Proof-Evidence.50webs.com

UFO Site #2

http://UFOs-Aliens-Proof-Evidence.awardspace.co.uk

UFO Site #3

http://UFOs-Aliens-Proof-Evidence.totalh.com

UFO Site #4

http://AliensUFOsPhotosPictures.yolasite.com

Lisa Loves UFOs Aliens Proof Evidence.

=================================

(C) A.U.Y.V.N Intelligence Agency - Ace Bryan Central - Lisa Loves
Aliens UFOs Proof Evidence - We Be UFO Believers - Project Mothership
- Florida and International UFOs Radio - Free UFO Videos - Project UFO
Network 2010. Best UFOs Aliens Research Teams... Free UFO Videos,
AUYVN, AceBryanCentral, WeBeUFOBelievers, DennyFromSpaceAgain, Aliens
UFOs Free Videos, AUCSNTSO, Lightworkers, QuantumAI57, Wisdom Of
Several Races, Galaxy Cluster MACS J0717, Anti-Mind-Control-Elite-010,
LisaLovesLove, Kornis UFOs, Karen Lyster, Green Peace Watchers, Earth
Care Day, Florida UFOs Radio, Exopolitics, Sir Horry Patter, Sir
Gilligan Horry, Alt Alien Research, Alt Alien Visitors, Alt Paranet
UFO, AlienScientist. The world class top 10 and top 100 top UFO sites
and best resource for the best UFO videos, best images and top secret
documents, best UFO files available. Our UFO and alien videos are the
very best we have found from all over the world and the internet. We
have UFO videos and pictures from the USA, UK, China, Brazil, Germany,
Japan, Amsterdam, Russia, Mexico, Australia, New Zealand, Spain,
Africa, India, and other countries. We have the latest UFO sightings,
UFO footage, and the best UFO videos right here at Lisa Loves UFOs
Aliens Proof Evidence. Our UFO videos are some of the very best UFO
evidence and proof available and we normally add the lastest UFO news,
best UFO links, new UFO sightings, Coolest UFO videos, and new UFO
footage daily. If you have any new UFO videos or UFO photos, please
feel free to share them with us in our UFO Guestbook or our UFO Forums
for Videos, UFOs, Photos, (World UFO Photos) Aliens, Pictures, 2012,
Disclosure, (Disclosure Project) Extraterrestrials, (To
Extraterrestrials Yes or No) Chat Rooms, Paranormal, Evidence, Message
Boards, Ghosts, Conspiracy, Proof, Mystery, MIBs, (MIB Facts) Top
Secrets, 911 Truth, (Secret Rulers of the World) Cryptozoology,
Future, Enlightenment, Honesty, Prophecy, Mafia, Terror, Love,
Spirituality, Ancient, Black Budget, Podcasts, Alternative News, Area
51, (Area51) Pictures, NSA, Dr Steven M. Greer, Stephen Bassett, Best
UFO Networks, Best UFO Researchers, Images, Scary News, Best UFO
Videos, Top Secret, CIA, Mystery, 2012, KGB, Light Workers, Prophecy,
Mothman, Ghosts, ORBs, Angels, Dimensions, Paranormal Videos,
Podcasts, Conspiracy Forums, Norad, Real UFO Video, Pine Gap, New UFO
Videos, Latest UFO Sightings, and the best ET message ever called...
"Decide Whether We Should Show Up". A big howdy to Alexa, Holly,
Mantismind, Miss Jones, Miss Nancy, Twonky, Robert Wolfe, Charles,
HVAC, Ugly Bob, Hugh, Arties Good Twin, Carl Wilson, ElRon XChile,
Woodsy, Hagar, Sir Arthur CB Wholeflaffers ASA, Harry, Pete Charest,
Dr P, Mark Shippey, Dr Postman, Michael Davis, Dr. Flonkenstein, Ah,
Visual Purple, Cujo DeSockpuppet, James Oberg, Bob Casanova, Ben
Hogan, Sir Horry Patter, Sir Gilligan Horry, and many other great
folks in Alien UFO Usenet Newsgroups, too many to mention in this
lits..... :)

=================================

!

http://www.google.com/search?q=%22UFO+Research+Empire%22&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

Your search - "UFO Research Empire" - did not match any documents.

Suggestions:

* Make sure all words are spelled correctly.
* Try different keywords.
* Try more general keywords.

Just found the name for our teams next project....

New UFO Research Empire Site UFO Portals...

Lisa Loves UFOs UFO Research Empires Aliens Proof Evidence...

UFO Research Empire Site #1

http://UFOs-Aliens-Proof-Evidence.50webs.com

UFO Research Empire Site #2

http://UFOs-Aliens-Proof-Evidence.awardspace.co.uk

UFO Research Empire Site #3

http://UFOs-Aliens-Proof-Evidence.totalh.com

UFO Research Empire Site #4

http://AliensUFOsPhotosPictures.yolasite.com

Lisa Loves UFOs UFO Research Empire Aliens Proof Evidence.

=================================

(C) A.U.Y.V.N Intelligence Agency - UFO Research Empire - Ace Bryan
[...]

On Wed, 13 Jan 2010 14:52:27 +1100, Sir Gilligan Horry
<*M@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

> [...]
>UFO Networks, Best UFO Researchers, Images, Scary News, Best UFO
>Videos, Top Secret, CIA, Mystery, 2012, KGB, Light Workers, Prophecy,
>Mothman, Ghosts, ORBs, Angels, Dimensions, Paranormal Videos,
>Podcasts, Conspiracy Forums, Norad, Real UFO Video, Pine Gap, New UFO
>Videos, Latest UFO Sightings, and the best ET message ever called...
>"Decide Whether We Should Show Up". A big howdy to Alexa, Holly,
>Mantismind, Miss Jones, Miss Nancy, Twonky, Robert Wolfe, Charles,
>HVAC, Ugly Bob, Hugh, Arties Good Twin, Carl Wilson, ElRon XChile,
>Woodsy, Hagar, Sir Arthur CB Wholeflaffers ASA, Harry, Pete Charest,
>Dr P, Mark Shippey, Dr Postman, Michael Davis, Dr. Flonkenstein, Ah,
>Visual Purple, Cujo DeSockpuppet, James Oberg, Bob Casanova, Ben
>Hogan, Sir Horry Patter, Sir Gilligan Horry, and many other great
>folks in Alien UFO Usenet Newsgroups, too many to mention in this

Bert
2010-01-13 15:29:41 EST
On Jan 12, 11:17 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> [...]
> >UFO Networks, Best UFO Researchers, Images, Scary News, Best UFO
> >Videos, Top Secret, CIA, Mystery, 2012, KGB, Light Workers, Prophecy,
> >Mothman, Ghosts, ORBs, Angels, Dimensions, Paranormal Videos,
> >Podcasts, Conspiracy Forums, Norad, Real UFO Video, Pine Gap, New UFO
> >Videos, Latest UFO Sightings, and the best ET message ever called...
> >"Decide Whether We Should Show Up". A big howdy to Alexa, Holly,
> >Mantismind, Miss Jones, Miss Nancy, Twonky, Robert Wolfe, Charles,
> >HVAC, Ugly Bob, Hugh, Arties Good Twin, Carl Wilson, ElRon XChile,
> >Woodsy, Hagar, Sir Arthur CB Wholeflaffers ASA, Harry, Pete Charest,
> >Dr P, Mark Shippey, Dr Postman, Michael Davis, Dr. Flonkenstein, Ah,
> >Visual Purple, Cujo DeSockpuppet, James Oberg, Bob Casanova, Ben
> >Hogan, Sir Horry Patter, Sir Gilligan Horry, and many other great
> >folks in Alien UFO Usenet Newsgroups, too many to mention in this

Sir Horny Aliens know sex is humankinds #1 pleasure. If they treat
Earth's females betrter than man they will rule the world. Pee-Air
came up with this theory O Ya Bert

Double-A
2010-01-13 15:35:44 EST
On Jan 13, 12:29 pm, bert <herbertglazie...@msn.com> wrote:
> [...]
> > >Videos, Latest UFO Sightings, and the best ET message ever called...
> > >"Decide Whether We Should Show Up". A big howdy to Alexa, Holly,
> > >Mantismind, Miss Jones, Miss Nancy, Twonky, Robert Wolfe, Charles,
> > >HVAC, Ugly Bob, Hugh, Arties Good Twin, Carl Wilson, ElRon XChile,
> > >Woodsy, Hagar, Sir Arthur CB Wholeflaffers ASA, Harry, Pete Charest,
> > >Dr P, Mark Shippey, Dr Postman, Michael Davis, Dr. Flonkenstein, Ah,
> > >Visual Purple, Cujo DeSockpuppet, James Oberg, Bob Casanova, Ben
> > >Hogan, Sir Horry Patter, Sir Gilligan Horry, and many other great
> > >folks in Alien UFO Usenet Newsgroups, too many to mention in this
> > >lits.....  :)
>
> > >=================================

> Sir H o r n y  Aliens know sex is humankinds #1 pleasure. If they treat
> Earth's females betrter than man they will rule the world. Pee-Air

What if the aliens are female (Darla)?

Double-A

"Double-A" <double-a3@hush.com> wrote in message

> What if the aliens are female (Darla)?

Sweet Darla is a man!

> Matrix Radio just personally thanked me. for all my "Free UFO Videos".
> All my work on "Free UFO Videos"
>
> Now, that's nice, aye !!!

Did you tell them that you created NONE
of this work and just swiped other people's
stuff off of youtube?

Did you tell them that that your job is
to spam newsgroups with links to childish
websites that look like they we made by
a 10 year old?

Did you tell them that EVERYONE hates a spammer?