Research Discussion: Our Goverment At Work ...

Our Goverment At Work ...
Posts: 14

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse or request takedown.
The requests are usually processed within 48 hours.

Page: 1 2   Next  (First | Last)

Hagar
2010-01-12 21:22:46 EST
Back in 1990, the Government seized the Mustang Ranch brothel in Nevada,
for tax evasion and, as required by law, tried to run it.. They failed and
within 6 months it closed. Now, we are trusting the economy of our country,
our banking system, our auto industry and possibly our health plans to the
same nit-wits who couldn't turn a buck running a whore house and selling
booze?!

"What are we thinking"



Sir Gilligan Horry
2010-01-12 23:37:30 EST
On Tue, 12 Jan 2010 18:22:46 -0800, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:

>Back in 1990, the Government seized the Mustang Ranch brothel in Nevada,
>for tax evasion and, as required by law, tried to run it.. They failed and
>within 6 months it closed. Now, we are trusting the economy of our country,
>our banking system, our auto industry and possibly our health plans to the
>same nit-wits who couldn't turn a buck running a whore house and selling
>booze?!
>
>"What are we thinking"
>

Sir Gillian Harry just does not have enough control @@@

Oh, well, at least I have a UFO RESEARCH EMPIRE

New UFO Site UFO Portals...
(for the good of all Humanity)

Stanton Friedman was great today on Matrix Radio.



Lisa Loves UFOs Aliens Proof Evidence...

UFO Site #1

http://UFOs-Aliens-Proof-Evidence.50webs.com

UFO Site #2

http://UFOs-Aliens-Proof-Evidence.awardspace.co.uk

UFO Site #3

http://UFOs-Aliens-Proof-Evidence.totalh.com

UFO Site #4

http://AliensUFOsPhotosPictures.yolasite.com

Lisa Loves UFOs Aliens Proof Evidence.


=================================

(C) A.U.Y.V.N Intelligence Agency - Ace Bryan Central - Lisa Loves
Aliens UFOs Proof Evidence - We Be UFO Believers - Project Mothership
- Florida and International UFOs Radio - Free UFO Videos - Project UFO
Network 2010. Best UFOs Aliens Research Teams... Free UFO Videos,
AUYVN, AceBryanCentral, WeBeUFOBelievers, DennyFromSpaceAgain, Aliens
UFOs Free Videos, AUCSNTSO, Lightworkers, QuantumAI57, Wisdom Of
Several Races, Galaxy Cluster MACS J0717, Anti-Mind-Control-Elite-010,
LisaLovesLove, Kornis UFOs, Karen Lyster, Green Peace Watchers, Earth
Care Day, Florida UFOs Radio, Exopolitics, Sir Horry Patter, Sir
Gilligan Horry, Alt Alien Research, Alt Alien Visitors, Alt Paranet
UFO, AlienScientist. The world class top 10 and top 100 top UFO sites
and best resource for the best UFO videos, best images and top secret
documents, best UFO files available. Our UFO and alien videos are the
very best we have found from all over the world and the internet. We
have UFO videos and pictures from the USA, UK, China, Brazil, Germany,
Japan, Amsterdam, Russia, Mexico, Australia, New Zealand, Spain,
Africa, India, and other countries. We have the latest UFO sightings,
UFO footage, and the best UFO videos right here at Lisa Loves UFOs
Aliens Proof Evidence. Our UFO videos are some of the very best UFO
evidence and proof available and we normally add the lastest UFO news,
best UFO links, new UFO sightings, Coolest UFO videos, and new UFO
footage daily. If you have any new UFO videos or UFO photos, please
feel free to share them with us in our UFO Guestbook or our UFO Forums
for Videos, UFOs, Photos, (World UFO Photos) Aliens, Pictures, 2012,
Disclosure, (Disclosure Project) Extraterrestrials, (To
Extraterrestrials Yes or No) Chat Rooms, Paranormal, Evidence, Message
Boards, Ghosts, Conspiracy, Proof, Mystery, MIBs, (MIB Facts) Top
Secrets, 911 Truth, (Secret Rulers of the World) Cryptozoology,
Future, Enlightenment, Honesty, Prophecy, Mafia, Terror, Love,
Spirituality, Ancient, Black Budget, Podcasts, Alternative News, Area
51, (Area51) Pictures, NSA, Dr Steven M. Greer, Stephen Bassett, Best
UFO Networks, Best UFO Researchers, Images, Scary News, Best UFO
Videos, Top Secret, CIA, Mystery, 2012, KGB, Light Workers, Prophecy,
Mothman, Ghosts, ORBs, Angels, Dimensions, Paranormal Videos,
Podcasts, Conspiracy Forums, Norad, Real UFO Video, Pine Gap, New UFO
Videos, Latest UFO Sightings, and the best ET message ever called...
"Decide Whether We Should Show Up". A big howdy to Alexa, Holly,
Mantismind, Miss Jones, Miss Nancy, Twonky, Robert Wolfe, Charles,
HVAC, Ugly Bob, Hugh, Arties Good Twin, Carl Wilson, ElRon XChile,
Woodsy, Hagar, Sir Arthur CB Wholeflaffers ASA, Harry, Pete Charest,
Dr P, Mark Shippey, Dr Postman, Michael Davis, Dr. Flonkenstein, Ah,
Visual Purple, Cujo DeSockpuppet, James Oberg, Bob Casanova, Ben
Hogan, Sir Horry Patter, Sir Gilligan Horry, and many other great
folks in Alien UFO Usenet Newsgroups, too many to mention in this
lits... :)

===========================



Bert
2010-01-13 15:24:35 EST
On Jan 12, 9:22 pm, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
> Back in 1990, the Government seized the Mustang Ranch brothel in  Nevada,
> for tax evasion and, as required by law, tried to run it.. They failed and
> within 6 months it closed. Now, we are trusting the economy of our country,
> our banking system, our auto industry and possibly our health plans to the
> same nit-wits who couldn't turn a buck running a whore house and selling
> booze?!
>
> "What are we thinking"

Hagar Forget money We are looking to Washinton to protect our lives.
13 CIA killed. Known Muslin with bomb on plane,and lets noy forget
Fort Hood. At airports they are looking up peoples asses. 2010 is the
year people will stay in their car. Or stay home. Bert

BradGuth
2010-01-13 15:34:45 EST
On Jan 13, 12:24 pm, bert <herbertglazie...@msn.com> wrote:
> On Jan 12, 9:22 pm, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
>
> > Back in 1990, the Government seized the Mustang Ranch brothel in  Nevada,
> > for tax evasion and, as required by law, tried to run it.. They failed and
> > within 6 months it closed. Now, we are trusting the economy of our country,
> > our banking system, our auto industry and possibly our health plans to the
> > same nit-wits who couldn't turn a buck running a whore house and selling
> > booze?!
>
> > "What are we thinking"
>
> Hagar Forget money  We are looking to Washinton to protect our lives.
> 13 CIA killed. Known Muslin with bomb on plane,and lets noy forget
> Fort Hood. At airports they are looking up peoples asses. 2010 is the
> year people will stay in their car. Or stay home.  Bert

You and I could only wish, but unfortunately Americans seem too greedy
and otherwise too easily snookered and/or too dumbfounded for their
own good. Obviously more government is needed.

~ BG

Double-A
2010-01-13 15:42:10 EST
On Jan 13, 12:24 pm, bert <herbertglazie...@msn.com> wrote:
> On Jan 12, 9:22 pm, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
>
> > Back in 1990, the Government seized the Mustang Ranch brothel in  Nevada,
> > for tax evasion and, as required by law, tried to run it.. They failed and
> > within 6 months it closed. Now, we are trusting the economy of our country,
> > our banking system, our auto industry and possibly our health plans to the
> > same nit-wits who couldn't turn a buck running a whore house and selling
> > booze?!
>
> > "What are we thinking"
>
> Hagar Forget money  We are looking to Washinton to protect our lives.
> 13 CIA killed. Known Muslin with bomb on plane,and lets noy forget
> Fort Hood. At airports they are looking up peoples asses. 2010 is the
> year people will stay in their car.


The year of the car bomber, you say? So how are they going to check
for those?


> Or stay home. Bert


Good idea. Invent ways to commit acts of terrorism over the net!

Double-A


Double-A
2010-01-13 15:44:46 EST
On Jan 13, 12:34 pm, BradGuth <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jan 13, 12:24 pm, bert <herbertglazie...@msn.com> wrote:
>
> > On Jan 12, 9:22 pm, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
>
> > > Back in 1990, the Government seized the Mustang Ranch brothel in  Nevada,
> > > for tax evasion and, as required by law, tried to run it.. They failed and
> > > within 6 months it closed. Now, we are trusting the economy of our country,
> > > our banking system, our auto industry and possibly our health plans to the
> > > same nit-wits who couldn't turn a buck running a whore house and selling
> > > booze?!
>
> > > "What are we thinking"
>
> > Hagar Forget money  We are looking to Washinton to protect our lives.
> > 13 CIA killed. Known Muslin with bomb on plane,and lets noy forget
> > Fort Hood. At airports they are looking up peoples asses. 2010 is the
> > year people will stay in their car. Or stay home.  Bert
>
> You and I could only wish, but unfortunately Americans seem too greedy
> and otherwise too easily snookered and/or too dumbfounded for their
> own good.  Obviously more government is needed.
>
>  ~ BG


Yes Brad, life has many riddles, but only one answer: more
government!

Double-A


Rex
2010-01-14 11:08:46 EST
Double-A wrote:

>
>
> Yes Brad, life has many riddles, but only one answer: more
> government!
>
> Double-A
>

Take a look at oh so scary social democracies in Europe- with affordable
healthcare and more paid leave for employees. There's plenty of articles
by Americans who've gone and settled in Germany/Netherlands who are
totally amazed at how well the system works there.

-------------------------------------
"no.. a freudian slip is when you say one thing but you mean your mother."
-- Unknown, via KC Smith on IRC
-------------------------------------

HVAC
2010-01-14 12:17:41 EST

"Rex" <rexdudeREMOVEANDREVERSEDOMAIN@liam.ur> wrote in message
news:hinfdh$etf$1@news.eternal-september.org...
>
> Take a look at oh so scary social democracies in Europe- with affordable
> healthcare and more paid leave for employees. There's plenty of articles
> by Americans who've gone and settled in Germany/Netherlands who are
> totally amazed at how well the system works there.

They're amazed because they are morons.

Tell these tards to look at how much the
USA spends defending THEIR countries.

College kids and other noobtards whine and
say that they wish American troops would leave.

I wonder how THAT would affect their economies?

Would they still have money left to pay for their
social programs ?



Rex
2010-01-15 00:14:15 EST
HVAC wrote:

> They're amazed because they are morons.
>
> Tell these tards to look at how much the
> USA spends defending THEIR countries.
>
> College kids and other noobtards whine and
> say that they wish American troops would leave.
>
> I wonder how THAT would affect their economies?
>
> Would they still have money left to pay for their
> social programs ?
>
So why's the US still sticking around, now that the Cold War is over?
As i've said before..if NASA had had a fraction of the budget the
military does, Mars would be colonized by now.


-------------------------------------
-When do cannibals leave the table?
-When everyone's eaten.
-------------------------------------

HVAC
2010-01-15 08:57:50 EST

"Rex" <rexdudeREMOVEANDREVERSEDOMAIN@liam.ur> wrote in message
news:hiotec$8kf$1@news.eternal-september.org...
>>
>> College kids and other noobtards whine and
>> say that they wish American troops would leave.
>>
>> I wonder how THAT would affect their economies?
>>
>> Would they still have money left to pay for their
>> social programs ?
>>
> So why's the US still sticking around, now that the Cold War is over?
> As i've said before..if NASA had had a fraction of the budget the military
> does, Mars would be colonized by now.


Can you guess why the government of Germany
hasn't asked us to leave? How about Korea?


Page: 1 2   Next  (First | Last)


2020 - UsenetArchives.com | Contact Us | Privacy | Stats | Site Search
Become our Patron