Research Discussion: 7.0 Quake Hits Haiti

7.0 Quake Hits Haiti

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/cb_haiti_earthquake

Damages are estimated at $36.75, when farmer Beauregard's chicken
fence collapsed and the hens went on the lam ....

*_//!!_//!!*
2010-01-12 18:30:09 EST
On 12 Jan, 23:17, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/cb_haiti_earthquake
>
> Damages are estimated at $36.75, when farmer Beauregard's chicken
> fence collapsed and the hens went on the lam ....

That's Climate '&' Weather for ya..."It's mind-boggling."

Simples!

*Hallelujah*

*Amen*

2010-01-12 18:36:42 EST
On Jan 12, 6:30 pm, "*_//!!_//!!*" <harp...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> On 12 Jan, 23:17, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/cb_haiti_earthquake
>
> > Damages are estimated at $36.75, when farmer Beauregard's chicken
> > fence collapsed and the hens went on the lam ....
>
> That's Climate '&' Weather for ya..."It's mind-boggling."
>
> Simples!
>
> *Hallelujah*
>
> *Amen*

nightbat

Silence silly one Hagar have you no humanity, thousands may
have lost their lives and numbers rising. Where is your caring human
feelings chicken fence indeed, well I never! Houses still falling post
quakes occuring taking their toll. Get a grip stop acting like a
school boy.

BradGuth
2010-01-12 18:43:03 EST
On Jan 12, 3:36 pm, "night...@home.ffni.com" <night...@home.ffni.com>
wrote:
> On Jan 12, 6:30 pm, "*_//!!_//!!*" <harp...@googlemail.com> wrote:
>
> > On 12 Jan, 23:17, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
>
> > >http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/cb_haiti_earthquake
>
> > > Damages are estimated at $36.75, when farmer Beauregard's chicken
> > > fence collapsed and the hens went on the lam ....
>
> > That's Climate '&' Weather for ya..."It's mind-boggling."
>
> > Simples!
>
> > *Hallelujah*
>
> > *Amen*
>
> nightbat
>
>            Silence silly one Hagar have you no humanity, thousands may
> have lost their lives and numbers rising. Where is your caring human
> feelings chicken fence indeed, well I never! Houses still falling post
> quakes occuring taking their toll. Get a grip stop acting like a
> school boy.

Redneck ZNRs have no humanity to start with, and since they've never
got formal schooling is also why they can't even act "like a school
boy".

~ BG

Double-A
2010-01-12 19:30:58 EST
wrote:
> On Jan 12, 6:30 pm, "*_//!!_//!!*" <harp...@googlemail.com> wrote:
>
> > On 12 Jan, 23:17, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
>
> > >http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/cb_haiti_earthquake
>
> > > Damages are estimated at $36.75, when farmer Beauregard's chicken
> > > fence collapsed and the hens went on the lam ....
>
> > That's Climate '&' Weather for ya..."It's mind-boggling."
>
> > Simples!
>
> > *Hallelujah*
>
> > *Amen*
>
> nightbat
>
>            Silence silly one Hagar have you no humanity, thousands may
> have lost their lives and numbers rising. Where is your caring human
> feelings chicken fence indeed, well I never! Houses still falling post
> quakes occuring taking their toll. Get a grip stop acting like a
> school boy.

Wow! One big quake following another!

Hope assistance to Haiti is forthcoming!

Thanks for checking in, Captain!

Double-A

On Tue, 12 Jan 2010 15:17:06 -0800, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm.name> wrote:

>http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/cb_haiti_earthquake
>
>Damages are estimated at $36.75, when farmer Beauregard's chicken
>fence collapsed and the hens went on the lam ....

They can rebuild with UFO landing pads.

(while listening to The Bionic Man sound tracks)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HofoK_QQxGc

"The Six Million Dollar Man TV Intro"

___________________________________

http://new-aliens-ufos-videos-sightings.totalh.com/funny.html

http://aliens.ufos.videos.googlepages.com/funny.html

Haha :) LOL !!!

Dr.Smith
2010-01-13 06:47:03 EST

wrote:

>Hope assistance to Haiti is forthcoming!<

Someone call New Orleans and tell them to "pay it forward", they owe us.

Bert
2010-01-13 09:28:35 EST
On Jan 12, 6:36 pm, "night...@home.ffni.com" <night...@home.ffni.com>
wrote:
> On Jan 12, 6:30 pm, "*_//!!_//!!*" <harp...@googlemail.com> wrote:
>
> > On 12 Jan, 23:17, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
>
> > >http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/cb_haiti_earthquake
>
> > > Damages are estimated at $36.75, when farmer Beauregard's chicken
> > > fence collapsed and the hens went on the lam ....
>
> > That's Climate '&' Weather for ya..."It's mind-boggling."
>
> > Simples!
>
> > *Hallelujah*
>
> > *Amen*
>
> nightbat
>
>            Silence silly one Hagar have you no humanity, thousands may
> have lost their lives and numbers rising. Where is your caring human
> feelings chicken fence indeed, well I never! Houses still falling post
> quakes occuring taking their toll. Get a grip stop acting like a
> school boy.

nightbat Have not heard about after quakes?? They can make things
hard to get people out of the debree.No water pipes left.Hope China
helps. Lets see what Obama does?? We know what Bush did for NO Bert

ChasNemo
2010-01-13 09:48:13 EST
On Jan 12, 6:17�pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/cb_haiti_earthquake
>
> Damages are estimated at $36.75, when farmer Beauregard's chicken
> fence collapsed and the hens went on the lam ....

You are inbred, insensitive, worthless spew of a worthless whore,
Hagar. Gospel.

wrote:
> On Jan 12, 6:30 pm, "*_//!!_//!!*" <harp...@googlemail.com> wrote:
>
> > On 12 Jan, 23:17, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
>
> > >http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/cb_haiti_earthquake
>
> > > Damages are estimated at $36.75, when farmer Beauregard's chicken
> > > fence collapsed and the hens went on the lam ....
>
> > That's Climate '&' Weather for ya..."It's mind-boggling."
>
> > Simples!
>
> > *Hallelujah*
>
> > *Amen*
>
> nightbat
>
> Silence silly one Hagar have you no humanity, thousands may
> have lost their lives and numbers rising. Where is your caring human
> feelings chicken fence indeed, well I never! Houses still falling post
> quakes occuring taking their toll. Get a grip stop acting like a
> school boy.

nightbat Have not heard about after quakes?? They can make things
hard to get people out of the debree.No water pipes left.Hope China
helps. Lets see what Obama does?? We know what Bush did for NO Bert

Obama will grant asylum for the boat loads of Haitian brothers, who are
sure to head for Florida in overloaded, rickety boats. Pretty soon you'll
hear "Press 4 for French".