Research Discussion: Opinion

Opinion

T*@webtv.net
2010-01-10 02:47:57 EST
If you think Earth,is the only planet with life in this Galaxy/Solar
System that God has created I tend to differ.We as humans for so long
looked to the Heavans/Stars in awe.We should be.We are not alone.

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2010-01-10 04:27:27 EST
On Jan 9, 11:47 pm, TOMHALL...@webtv.net wrote:
> If you think Earth,is the only planet with life in this Galaxy/Solar
> System that God has created I tend to differ.We as humans for so long
> looked to the Heavans/Stars in awe.We should be.We are not alone.

Please do NO post your worthless opinions here anymore. There is a
new Sheriff in town and he takes a dim view of dimwits like yourself.

Our side, the side of liberty, democracy and freedom are making this
group debunker-free, useful idiot-free and kook-free. So if you don't
quite understand that, get the hell out NOW!!

Sir Arthur A.S.A.

<*7@webtv.net> wrote in message
> If you think Earth,is the only planet with life in this Galaxy/Solar
> System

Got proof otherwise?

> that God

Got proof of this alleged 'god' ?

> has created

Got proof of this alleged 'creation' ?

> I tend to differ.

Who gives a fuck what *you* think?

> We as humans for so long
> looked to the Heavans

It's 'heavens' retard.

> /Stars in awe.We should be.We are not alone.

Got proof that we're not alone?

No? Then get the fuck off my newsgroup.

--
Harlow Victor Allen Campbell
Moderator

"Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <science@zzz.com> wrote in message
On Jan 9, 11:47 pm, TOMHALL...@webtv.net wrote:
> If you think Earth,is the only planet with life in this Galaxy/Solar
> System that God has created I tend to differ.We as humans for so long
> looked to the Heavans/Stars in awe.We should be.We are not alone.

> Please do NO post your worthless opinions here anymore.

Thanks for keeping an eye on this moron for me Sir Arther.

>There is a new Sheriff in town and he takes a dim view of dimwits like
>yourself.

You got that right, Artie. I've already suspended his posting privleges.

--
Harlow Victor Allen Campbell
Moderator
alt.alien.research alt.alien.visitors sci.skeptic

Bert
2010-01-12 10:18:56 EST
On Jan 10, 6:59 am, "HVAC" <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
> <TOMHALL...@webtv.net> wrote in message

> > If you think Earth,is the only planet with life in this Galaxy/Solar
> > System
>
> Got proof otherwise?
>
> > that God
>
> Got proof of this alleged 'god' ?
>
> > has created
>
> Got proof of this alleged 'creation' ?
>
> > I tend to differ.
>
> Who gives a fuck what *you* think?
>
> > We as humans for so long
> > looked to the Heavans
>
> It's 'heavens' retard.
>
> > /Stars in awe.We should be.We are not alone.
>
> Got proof that we're not alone?
>
> No?  Then get the fuck off my newsgroup.
>
> --
> Harlow Victor Allen Campbell
> Moderator
> alt.alien.research  alt.alien.visitors  sci.skeptic

HVAC Life that looks to the galaxies is very rare,but mother nature
deals in almost infinite numbers,and that almost proves we are not
alone. bert

"bert" <herbertglazier79@msn.com> wrote in message
On Jan 10, 6:59 am, "HVAC" <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > I tend to differ.
>
> Who gives a fuck what *you* think?
>

> > /Stars in awe.We should be.We are not alone.
>
> Got proof that we're not alone?
>
> No? Then get the fuck off my newsgroup.
>
> --
> Harlow Victor Allen Campbell
> Moderator
> alt.alien.research alt.alien.visitors sci.skeptic

HVAC Life that looks to the galaxies is very rare,but mother nature
deals in almost infinite numbers,and that almost proves we are not
alone. bert
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just because infinity is a big number, doesn't
mean it is ALL the numbers.

If you've got proof, bring it... Until then it's better
to say that you just ain't got a fucking clue.

Bert
2010-01-12 16:18:35 EST
On Jan 12, 3:51 pm, "HVAC" <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
> "bert" <herbertglazie...@msn.com> wrote in message

> On Jan 10, 6:59 am, "HVAC" <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > > I tend to differ.
>
> > Who gives a fuck what *you* think?
>
> > > /Stars in awe.We should be.We are not alone.
>
> > Got proof that we're not alone?
>
> > No? Then get the fuck off my newsgroup.
>
> > --
> > Harlow Victor Allen Campbell
> > Moderator
> > alt.alien.research alt.alien.visitors sci.skeptic
>
> HVAC   Life that looks to the galaxies is very rare,but mother nature
> deals in almost infinite numbers,and that almost proves we are not
> alone. bert
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>
> Just because infinity is a big number, doesn't
> mean it is ALL the numbers.
>
> If you've got proof, bring it... Until then it's better
> to say that you just ain't got a fucking clue.- Hide quoted text -

HVAC The clue is "US" To think we are alkl alone is neive thinking.
Universe to big. Stars to many. 22 billion years is a long time. go
figure bert

> Just because infinity is a big number, doesn't
> mean it is ALL the numbers.
>
> If you've got proof, bring it... Until then it's better
> to say that you just ain't got a fucking clue.- Hide quoted text -

~~HVAC The clue is "US"

No. That's no proof at all.
What if we are the first?
I asked for proof and all I get is wishful thinking.

~~To think we are alkl alone is neive thinking.

Ya, I think you mean 'naive' thinking?

If being 'naive' is wanting more than an
old man's mental masturbations as proof,
then I plead guilty.

~~Universe to big.

The universe isn't too big.

~~Stars to many.

There aren't too many stars.

~~ 22 billion years is a long time.

13.7 billion years is just long enough to
produce.... 'us'.

~~go figure bert

I already have.

Sekula
2010-02-02 09:02:25 EST

"Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <science@zzz.com> wrote in message
On Jan 9, 11:47 pm, TOMHALL...@webtv.net wrote:
> If you think Earth,is the only planet with life in this Galaxy/Solar
> System that God has created I tend to differ.We as humans for so long
> looked to the Heavans/Stars in awe.We should be.We are not alone.

Please do NO post your worthless opinions here anymore. There is a
new Sheriff in town and he takes a dim view of dimwits like yourself.

Our side, the side of liberty, democracy and freedom are making this
group debunker-free, useful idiot-free and kook-free. So if you don't
quite understand that, get the hell out NOW!!

Sir Arthur A.S.A.

Who THE HELL do you think you are scumbag? Not moderator Im pretty sure of
that! Go fuck yourself asswipe and after that get a life. I'm sending some
intelligent lifeforms to your house to give you a thorough anal
probing...enjoy :)

"Sekula" <noreply@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <science@zzz.com> wrote in
> message
> On Jan 9, 11:47 pm, TOMHALL...@webtv.net wrote:
>> If you think Earth,is the only planet with life in this Galaxy/Solar
>> System that God has created I tend to differ.We as humans for so long
>> looked to the Heavans/Stars in awe.We should be.We are not alone.
>
> Please do NO post your worthless opinions here anymore. There is a
> new Sheriff in town and he takes a dim view of dimwits like yourself.
>
> Our side, the side of liberty, democracy and freedom are making this
> group debunker-free, useful idiot-free and kook-free. So if you don't
> quite understand that, get the hell out NOW!!
>
> Sir Arthur A.S.A.
>
> Who THE HELL do you think you are scumbag? Not moderator Im pretty sure of
> that! Go fuck yourself asswipe and after that get a life. I'm sending some
> intelligent lifeforms to your house to give you a thorough anal
> probing...enjoy :)

Correct. *I* am the moderator of these groups.