Research Discussion: 2010

http://www.youtube.com:80/watch_popup?v=UZkvkLmkYVg

What those empty promises have wrought ...

(before you hammer me, I know it should be "wreaked", but
"wrought" somehow has become its colloquial substitute)

ChasNemo
2010-01-09 17:12:36 EST
On Jan 9, 1:05�pm, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
> http://www.youtube.com:80/watch_popup?v=UZkvkLmkYVg
>
> What those empty promises have wrought ...
>
> (before you hammer me, I know it should be "wreaked", but
> "wrought" somehow has become its colloquial substitute)

Consider yourself hammered anyway, Fagar, ya bleating buffoon.
<snicker>

AntiHagar
2010-01-09 22:30:35 EST

"ChasNemo" <chasnemo@gmail.com> wrote in message
On Jan 9, 1:05?pm, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
> http://www.youtube.com:80/watch_popup?v=UZkvkLmkYVg
>
> What those empty promises have wrought ...
>
> (before you hammer me, I know it should be "wreaked", but
> "wrought" somehow has become its colloquial substitute)

Consider yourself hammered anyway, Fagar, ya bleating buffoon.
<snicker>

No, it's his girlfriend who bleats.

Arare Litus
2010-01-10 00:23:41 EST
On 1/9/2010 9:30 PM, AntiHagar wrote:

> No, it's his girlfriend who bleats.

He's Swiss? Wait, bleats are from sheep, right?

"arare litus" <litus.arare@gmaildotcom> wrote in message
> On 1/9/2010 9:30 PM, AntiHagar wrote:
>
>> No, it's his girlfriend who bleats.
>
> He's Swiss? Wait, bleats are from sheep, right?

Correct.

ChasNemo
2010-01-10 12:08:11 EST
On Jan 10, 6:16�am, "Notroll2010" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "arare litus" <litus.arare@gmaildotcom> wrote in message

> > On 1/9/2010 9:30 PM, AntiHagar wrote:
>
> >> No, it's his girlfriend who bleats.
>
> > He's Swiss? �Wait, bleats are from sheep, right?
>
> Correct.

So...we've established that both Hagar and his girlfriend are sheep.

On Jan 10, 6:16?am, "Notroll2010" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "arare litus" <litus.arare@gmaildotcom> wrote in message

> > On 1/9/2010 9:30 PM, AntiHagar wrote:
>
> >> No, it's his girlfriend who bleats.
>
> > He's Swiss? ?Wait, bleats are from sheep, right?
>
> Correct.

So...we've established that both Hagar and his girlfriend are sheep.

**********************************
It is ever so refreshing to observe two inconsequential morons
attempting to have a meaningful, albeit unsuccessful, dialog.

ChasNemo
2010-01-10 14:46:01 EST
On Jan 10, 12:23�pm, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
> "ChasNemo" <chasn...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Jan 10, 6:16?am, "Notroll2010" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
>
> > "arare litus" <litus.arare@gmaildotcom> wrote in message

> > > He's Swiss? ?Wait, bleats are from sheep, right?
>
> > Correct.
>
> So...we've established that both Hagar and his girlfriend are sheep.
>
> � � � � **********************************
> It is ever so refreshing to observe two inconsequential morons
> attempting to have a meaningful, albeit unsuccessful, dialog.

The *real* issue now may be whether Hagar is the top or the bottom.

Arare Litus
2010-01-10 15:38:26 EST
On 1/10/2010 5:16 AM, Notroll2010 wrote:

>> He's Swiss? Wait, bleats are from sheep, right?
>
> Correct.

Does that make him Scottish?

Arare Litus
2010-01-10 15:40:00 EST
On 1/10/2010 11:08 AM, ChasNemo wrote:

> So...we've established that both Hagar and his girlfriend are sheep.

So, you and your girlfriend are Sasquatch and Yeti?