Research Discussion: Subject: Fw: From The Founder Of The Weather Channel

Subject: Fw: From The Founder Of The Weather Channel

Hempster
2010-01-08 16:19:16 EST
We've heard all the crap from Al gore now listen to someone with the
records to rebuff all the doomsdayers projected models. Click on the
clip on the bottom
and enjoy

This is exactly as the USAF Weather Service, the US Weather Service, and
a majority of American PHds in Climatology see it. Spend 3 minutes and
learn.

John Coleman was a Chicago based meteorologist and network weatherman
for many years. He wasn't a talking head that read the forecast.
Coleman actually made the forecast and spent the time on screen telling
you why.

http://www.kusi.com/home/78477082.html?video=pop&t=a
Check it out tell me what you think !! :^)

Hempster

"hempster" <hempster@telus.net> wrote in message
> We've heard all the crap from Al gore now listen to someone with the
> records to rebuff all the doomsdayers projected models. Click on the clip
> on the bottom
> and enjoy
> This is exactly as the USAF Weather Service, the US Weather Service, and
> a majority of American PHds in Climatology see it. Spend 3 minutes and
> learn.
>
> John Coleman was a Chicago based meteorologist and network weatherman for
> many years. He wasn't a talking head that read the forecast. Coleman
> actually made the forecast and spent the time on screen telling you why.
> http://www.kusi.com/home/78477082.html?video=pop&t=a
> Check it out tell me what you think !! :^)
>
> Hempster

Bravo, Hempster ... Coleman hit the nail square on the head.

AntiHagar

> "hempster" <hempster@telus.net> wrote in message
>> We've heard all the crap from Al gore now listen to someone with the
>> records to rebuff all the doomsdayers projected models. Click on the clip
>> on the bottom
>> and enjoy
>> This is exactly as the USAF Weather Service, the US Weather Service, and
>> a majority of American PHds in Climatology see it. Spend 3 minutes and
>> learn.
>>
>> John Coleman was a Chicago based meteorologist and network weatherman
>> for many years. He wasn't a talking head that read the forecast. Coleman
>> actually made the forecast and spent the time on screen telling you why.
>> http://www.kusi.com/home/78477082.html?video=pop&t=a
>> Check it out tell me what you think !! :^)
>>
>> Hempster
>

> Bravo, Hempster ... Coleman hit the nail square on the head.

For Christmas Hagar received a lump of coal. Now he believes he's part of
"big coal" and is doing everything he can to protect his investment.

Orval Fairbairn
2010-01-08 22:00:01 EST
In article <S5qdnaKtfYCiI9rWnZ2dnUVZ_jydnZ2d@giganews.com>,
"Hagar" <hagen@sahm.name> wrote:

> "hempster" <hempster@telus.net> wrote in message
> > We've heard all the crap from Al gore now listen to someone with the
> > records to rebuff all the doomsdayers projected models. Click on the clip
> > on the bottom
> > and enjoy
> > This is exactly as the USAF Weather Service, the US Weather Service, and
> > a majority of American PHds in Climatology see it. Spend 3 minutes and
> > learn.
> >
> > John Coleman was a Chicago based meteorologist and network weatherman for
> > many years. He wasn't a talking head that read the forecast. Coleman
> > actually made the forecast and spent the time on screen telling you why.
> > http://www.kusi.com/home/78477082.html?video=pop&t=a
> > Check it out tell me what you think !! :^)
> >
> > Hempster
>

> Bravo, Hempster ... Coleman hit the nail square on the head.

AMEN!!!

_//!! _//!!
2010-01-10 08:08:40 EST

"hempster" <hempster@telus.net> wrote in message
> We've heard all the crap from Al gore now listen to someone with the
> records to rebuff all the doomsdayers projected models. Click on the clip
> on the bottom
> and enjoy
>

> This is exactly as the USAF Weather Service, the US Weather Service, and a
> majority of American PHds in Climatology see it. Spend 3 minutes and
> learn.
>

> John Coleman was a Chicago based meteorologist and network weatherman for
> many years. He wasn't a talking head that read the forecast. Coleman
> actually made the forecast and spent the time on screen telling you why.
>

> http://www.kusi.com/home/78477082.html?video=pop&t=a
> Check it out tell me what you think !! :^)
>
> Hempster

Short-Sighted!

Unabated Population Growth '&' CO2 emmissions = Global Climate Warming
coupled with Extreme and Unpredictable Weather conditions across the Globe.

Compare the SouthernHemisphere.com to the NorthernHemisphere.com today
to know what's in stall for tomorrow...

Simples!

*Hallelujah*

*Amen*

_//!! _//!!
2010-01-10 08:52:37 EST

"_//!! _//!!" <TheInvisibleAngel@freenews.netfront.net> wrote in message

> "hempster" <hempster@telus.net> wrote in message
>> We've heard all the crap from Al gore now listen to someone with the
>> records to rebuff all the doomsdayers projected models. Click on the clip
>> on the bottom
>> and enjoy
>>

>> This is exactly as the USAF Weather Service, the US Weather Service, and
>> a majority of American PHds in Climatology see it. Spend 3 minutes and
>> learn.
>>

>> John Coleman was a Chicago based meteorologist and network weatherman for
>> many years. He wasn't a talking head that read the forecast. Coleman
>> actually made the forecast and spent the time on screen telling you why.
>>

>> http://www.kusi.com/home/78477082.html?video=pop&t=a
>> Check it out tell me what you think !! :^)
>>
>> Hempster
>
> It's Short-Sighted!
>
> The Difference between Weathermen and Scientist are, Weathermen look into
> the shortterm and are pretty accurate in the shortterm, but when it comes
> to the
> longterm, they usually get it wrong.
>
> Unabated Population Growth '&' CO2 emissions = Global Climate Warming
> coupled with Extreme and Unpredictable Weather conditions across the
> Globe.
>
> Compare the SouthernHemisphere.com to the NorthernHemisphere.com today
> to know what's in stall for tomorrow/the longer term future.
>
> Simples!
>
> Why do meerkats stand guard and look into the distance/future? In order to
> see
> the Dangers coming and not to be caught off guard.
>
> IOW, it's their Far-Sightedness & Co-operation that makes them successful
> as
> a group. There is so MUCH humans can learn from them.
>
> *Hallelujah*
>
> *Amen*

_//!! _//!!
2010-01-10 10:02:20 EST

> "_//!! _//!!" <TheInvisibleAngel@freenews.netfront.net> wrote in message
>>
>> "hempster" <hempster@telus.net> wrote in message
>>> We've heard all the crap from Al gore now listen to someone with the
>>> records to rebuff all the doomsdayers projected models. Click on the
>>> clip on the bottom
>>> and enjoy
>>>

>>> This is exactly as the USAF Weather Service, the US Weather Service, and
>>> a majority of American PHds in Climatology see it. Spend 3 minutes and
>>> learn.
>>>

>>> John Coleman was a Chicago based meteorologist and network weatherman
>>> for many years. He wasn't a talking head that read the forecast.
>>> Coleman actually made the forecast and spent the time on screen telling
>>> you why.
>>>

>>> http://www.kusi.com/home/78477082.html?video=pop&t=a
>>> Check it out tell me what you think !! :^)
>>>
>>> Hempster
>>
>> It's Short-Sighted!
>>
>> The Difference between Weathermen and Scientists are, Weathermen
>> look into the shortterm future and are pretty accurate in the shortterm,
>> but when it comes to the longterm future, they usually get it wrong.
>>
>> Unabated Population Growth '&' CO2 emissions = Global Climate
>> Warming coupled with Extreme and Unpredictable Weather conditions
>> across the Globe.
>>
>> Compare the SouthernHemisphere.com to the NorthernHemisphere.com
>> today to know what's in stall for tomorrow/the longer term future.
>>
>> Simples!
>>
>> Why do meerkats stand guard and look into the distance/future? In order
>> to see the Dangers coming and not to be caught off guard....for the sake
>> of the survival of the group.
>>
>> Iow, it's their Far-Sightedness & Co-operation that makes them successful
>> as a group. There is so MUCH humans can learn from them.
>>
>> So, *I* think the Juvenile Meerkat Weathermen should stick to their
>> short-sighted foraging and allow the Mature Meerkat Scientists to do
>> their longterm calculations/jobs.
>>
>> *Hallelujah*
>>
>> *Amen*

_//!! _//!!
2010-01-10 10:24:22 EST

> "_//!! _//!!" <TheInvisibleAngel@freenews.netfront.net>
> wrote in message news:hicq2m$sji$1@adenine.netfront.net...
>>
>> "_//!! _//!!" <TheInvisibleAngel@freenews.netfront.net> wrote in message
>>>
>>> "_//!! _//!!" <TheInvisibleAngel@freenews.netfront.net> wrote in message

< snipperoony >

I see the Yurpns are getting dumped on by the bad weather gods ..
Say, is your tush frozen yet ... you sound chilly ..

*666*

_//!! _//!!

> "_//!! _//!!" <TheInvisibleAngel@freenews.netfront.net> wrote in message
>>
>> "_//!! _//!!" <TheInvisibleAngel@freenews.netfront.net>
>> wrote in message news:hicq2m$sji$1@adenine.netfront.net...
>>>
>>> "_//!! _//!!" <TheInvisibleAngel@freenews.netfront.net> wrote in message

> < snipperoony >

Not.

> I see the Yurpns are getting dumped on by the bad weather gods ..
> Say, is your tush frozen yet ... you sound chilly ..
>
> ~666~

,!,

*Hallelujah*

*Amen*