Research Discussion: ♬♪♫ ♪ - New Theme Song To This Newsgroup: Th

♬♪♫ ♪ - New Theme Song To This Newsgroup: Th

Page: 1 2 3 4 5   Next  (First | Last)

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2010-01-08 13:25:20 EST
When debunkers are marching to the Fema Camps - Hoo-Raw Hoo-Raw
We'll bulldoze them down with our tanks again - Hoo-Raw Hoo-Raw
We''ll smash all the debunkers strong-holds
And win this war FOR ALL MANKIND
When debunkers are marching to the Fema Camps - Hoo-Raw Hoo-Raw

® Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
This song may be used wherever there are debunkers!!!!

Cujo DeSockpuppet
2010-01-08 16:49:56 EST
"Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <science@zzz.com> wrote in

> When debunkers are marching to the Fema Camps

Still waiting for that address, sockboi.

"Now that Google will be established as a "foundational aspect" of the
Internet, my work is secure and referenceable for many years to come.
Just as I planned it." - Edmo plots his immortality via Google.

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2010-01-09 01:45:37 EST
On Jan 8, 1:49 pm, Cujo DeSockpuppet <c...@petitmorte.net> wrote:
> "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <scie...@zzz.com> wrote innews:eb62ad19-425e-4349-841c-ebea1dd2daaa@s3g2000yqs.googlegroups.com:
>
> > When debunkers are marching to the Fema Camps
>
> Still waiting for that address, sockboi.

Sock-puupet, start marching to the FEMA camps singing this wonderful
song!!!

Sir Arthur

"Cujo DeSockpuppet" <cujo@petitmorte.net> wrote in message
> "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <science@zzz.com> wrote in
>
>> When debunkers are marching to the Fema Camps
>
> Still waiting for that address, sockboi.

Here's a poem:

(ahem)

Rose are red
Violets are blue
Sir Arther takes it
Up the wazoo.

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2010-01-09 05:26:27 EST
On Jan 9, 2:11 am, "HVAC" <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
> "Cujo DeSockpuppet" <c...@petitmorte.net> wrote in message

> > "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <scie...@zzz.com> wrote in
>
> >> When debunkers are marching to the Fema Camps
>
> > Still waiting for that address, sockboi.
>
> Here's a poem:
>
> (ahem)
>
> Rose are red
> Violets are blue
> Sir Arther takes it
> Up the wazoo.

As Papa sez, that's a no-good, that's a no-good. And Papa was always
right.

Stick with the original song and you'll be okay:

When debunkers are marching to the Fema Camps - Hoo-Raw Hoo-Raw
We'll bulldoze them down with our tanks again - Hoo-Raw Hoo-Raw

The thought of smashing debunkers into a million pieces just gives a
person a really wonderful feeling all over. Doesn't it? It SURE
does!!

Sir ArtiØ

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2010-01-09 05:27:58 EST
On Jan 9, 2:26 am, "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A."
<*.@zzz.com> wrote:
> On Jan 9, 2:11 am, "HVAC" <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > "Cujo DeSockpuppet" <c...@petitmorte.net> wrote in message

> > > "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <scie...@zzz.com> wrote in

> > > Still waiting for that address, sockboi.
>
> > Here's a poem:
>
> > (ahem)
>
> > Rose are red
> > Violets are blue
> > Sir Arther takes it
> > Up the wazoo.
>
> As Papa sez, that's a no-good, that's a no-good.  And Papa was always
> right.
>
> Stick with the original song and you'll be okay:
>
> When debunkers are marching to the Fema Camps  - Hoo-Raw Hoo-Raw
> We'll bulldoze them down with our tanks again - Hoo-Raw Hoo-Raw
>
> The thought of smashing debunkers into a million pieces just gives a
> person a really wonderful feeling all over.  Doesn't it?  It SURE
> does!!
>
> Sir ArtiØ

Oh yes, VD-VAC, you must have missed the memo, these groups are a
debunker-free zone now, so make sure that was your very last post,
EVER!!

"Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <science@zzz.com> wrote in message

> Rose are red
> Violets are blue
> Sir Arther takes it
> Up the wazoo.

As Papa sez, that's a no-good, that's a no-good. And Papa was always
right.
~~~~~~~~~~

Your papa was a rollin stone.......

The thought of smashing debunkers into a million pieces just gives a
person a really wonderful feeling all over. Doesn't it? It SURE
does!!
~~~~~~~~~~~

I got 1/2 a hard-on just thinking about it.

Oh yes, VD-VAC, you must have missed the memo, these groups are a
debunker-free zone now, so make sure that was your very last post,
EVER!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh, I got the memo. Then I threw it out.

You see, as Moderator of these groups *I*
say what goes..... Not you. You post here
at my pleasure. If I decide to terminate your
posting privileges you will be sent no memo....
You will just not be able to post any longer.

Now go to sleep.

--
Harlow Victor Allen Campbell
Moderator

Cujo DeSockpuppet
2010-01-09 08:27:04 EST

> On Jan 8, 1:49\ufffdpm, Cujo DeSockpuppet <c...@petitmorte.net> wrote:
>> "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <scie...@zzz.com> wrote
>> innews:e
> b62ad19-425e-4349-841c-ebea1dd2daaa@s3g2000yqs.googlegroups.com:
>>
>> > When debunkers are marching to the Fema Camps \ufffd
>>
>> Still waiting for that address, sockboi.
>
> Sock-puupet, start marching to the FEMA camps singing this wonderful
> song!!!

Got an address, Two Dogs Fucking?

"You have to be a criminal first before it would be criminal
tresspassing otherwise it is just tresspassing." - Ed the convict.

Cujo DeSockpuppet
2010-01-09 08:29:01 EST
"Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <science@zzz.com> wrote in

> On Jan 9, 2:26\ufffdam, "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A."
> <scie...@zzz.com> wrote:
>> On Jan 9, 2:11\ufffdam, "HVAC" <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>

>> > "Cujo DeSockpuppet" <c...@petitmorte.net> wrote in message

>> > Here's a poem:
>>
>> > (ahem)
>>
>> > Rose are red
>> > Violets are blue
>> > Sir Arther takes it
>> > Up the wazoo.
>>
>> As Papa sez, that's a no-good, that's a no-good. \ufffdAnd Papa was always
>> right.
>>
>> Stick with the original song and you'll be okay:
>>
>> When debunkers are marching to the Fema Camps \ufffd- Hoo-Raw Hoo-Raw
>> We'll bulldoze them down with our tanks again - Hoo-Raw Hoo-Raw
>>
>> The thought of smashing debunkers into a million pieces just gives a
>> person a really wonderful feeling all over. \ufffdDoesn't it? \ufffdIt SURE
>> does!!
>>
>> Sir Arti\ufffd
>
> Oh yes, VD-VAC, you must have missed the memo, these groups are a
> debunker-free zone now, so make sure that was your very last post,
> EVER!!

Keep it up, sockboi. The Moderator is going to declare a WOS on you.

PS: how come I'm still posting, Artie/Gary?

"If you want to remain judged always guilty by God, just hang onto the
OT laws the way that you do." - Georgann on a G*d trip.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5   Next  (First | Last)