Research Discussion: Hassles Of Global Cooling ...

Hassles Of Global Cooling ...

One winter morning a man and his blonde wife in central North Dakota were
listening to the radio during breakfast. They heard the announcer say; "We
are going to have 8 to 10 inches of snow today. You must park your car on
the even numbered side of the street, so the snow plows can get through."
So the wife got dressed and went out and moved her car.

A week later while they are eating breakfast again, the radio announcer
said, "We are expecting 10 to 12 inches of snow today. You must park your
car on the odd-numbered side of the street, so the snow plows can get
through." The wife went out and moved her car as directed.

The next week they are again having breakfast, when the radio announcer
says, "We are expecting 12 to 14 inches of snow today. You must park...."
then suddenly the electricity went out.

The wife was very upset and with a worried look on her face she said,
"Honey, I don't know what to do. Which side of the street do I need to park
on so the snow plows can get through?"

With the love and understanding in his voice, that only a man who is married
to a blonde exhibit, the husband replied; "Sweetie, why don't you just leave
it parked in the driveway for today."

_//!! _//!!
2010-01-08 11:32:31 EST
A Challenge for you Hagar

Connect the dots as Obama
would say

(You have Five Second in
which to accomplish this)

Sorry, but your time's up

The Answer is

___

*Hallelujah*

*Amen*

Double-A
2010-01-08 13:42:44 EST
On Jan 8, 5:42 am, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
> One winter morning a man and his blonde wife in central North Dakota were
> listening to the radio during breakfast. They heard the announcer say;  "We
> are going to have 8 to 10 inches of snow today. You must park your car on
> the even numbered side of the street, so the snow plows can get through."
> So the wife got dressed and went out and moved her car.
>
> A week later while they are eating breakfast again, the radio announcer
> said, "We are expecting 10 to 12 inches of snow today. You must park your
> car on the odd-numbered side of the street, so the snow plows can get
> through."  The wife went out and moved her car as directed.
>
> The next week they are again having breakfast, when the radio announcer
> says, "We are expecting 12 to 14 inches of snow today. You must park...."
> then suddenly the electricity went out.
>
> The wife was very upset and with a worried look on her face she said,
> "Honey, I don't know what to do. Which side of the street do I need to park
> on so the snow plows can get through?"
>
> With the love and understanding in his voice, that only a man who is married
> to a blonde exhibit, the husband replied; "Sweetie, why don't you just leave
> it parked in the driveway for today."

Lucky he is married to a blonde. Any other wife would have said,
"Honey, get out there and move that car!"

Double-A

BradGuth
2010-01-08 13:50:15 EST
On Jan 8, 8:32 am, "_//!! _//!!"
<*.@freenews.netfront.net> wrote:
> A Challenge for you Hagar
>
> Connect the dots as Obama
> would say
>
> (You have Five Second in
> which to accomplish this)

> Sorry, but your time's up
>
> The Answer is
>
> ___
>
> *Hallelujah*
>
> *Amen*
>
> --- news://freenews.netfront.net/ - complaints: n...@netfront.net ---

ZNR rednecks never connect dots, as that's how 9/11 happened in the
first place when there were so many dots (at least ten fold more,
starting with our hiring OBL and his marry mercenaries to fight our
mutually perpetrated cold war).

~ BG

"BradGuth" <bradguth@gmail.com> wrote in message
On Jan 8, 8:32 am, "_//!! _//!!"
<*.@freenews.netfront.net> wrote:
> A Challenge for you Hagar
>
> Connect the dots as Obama
> would say
>
> (You have Five Second in
> which to accomplish this)

> Sorry, but your time's up
>
> The Answer is
>
> ___
>
> *Hallelujah*
>
> *Amen*
>
> --- news://freenews.netfront.net/ - complaints: n...@netfront.net ---

ZNR rednecks never connect dots, as that's how 9/11 happened in the
first place when there were so many dots (at least ten fold more,
starting with our hiring OBL and his marry mercenaries to fight our
mutually perpetrated cold war).

~ BG
**************************************
that's "Merry" mercenaries, fucktard. If you deride other people as
Rednecks, at least be avoid showing off your own ignorance by your
grammatically challenged drivel.

> "BradGuth" <bradguth@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Jan 8, 8:32 am, "_//!! _//!!"
> <TheInvisibleAn...@freenews.netfront.net> wrote:
>> A Challenge for you Hagar
>>
>> Connect the dots as Obama
>> would say
>>
>> (You have Five Second in
>> which to accomplish this)

>> Sorry, but your time's up
>>
>> The Answer is
>>
>> ___
>>
>> *Hallelujah*
>>
>> *Amen*
>>
>> --- news://freenews.netfront.net/ - complaints: n...@netfront.net ---
>
> ZNR rednecks never connect dots, as that's how 9/11 happened in the
> first place when there were so many dots (at least ten fold more,
> starting with our hiring OBL and his marry mercenaries to fight our
> mutually perpetrated cold war).
>
> ~ BG
> **************************************
> that's "Merry" mercenaries, fucktard. If you deride other people as
> Rednecks, at least be avoid showing off your own ignorance by your
> grammatically challenged drivel.

BradGuth didn't have a chance to attend sixth grade for three years like you
did. So lighten up. Ding, fries are done.

BradGuth
2010-01-08 23:06:14 EST
On Jan 8, 1:54 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> "BradGuth" <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Jan 8, 8:32 am, "_//!! _//!!"
>

> <TheInvisibleAn...@freenews.netfront.net> wrote:
> > A Challenge for you Hagar
>
> > Connect the dots as Obama
> > would say
>
> > (You have Five Second in
> > which to accomplish this)

> > Sorry, but your time's up
>
> > The Answer is
>
> > ___
>
> > *Hallelujah*
>
> > *Amen*
>
> > --- news://freenews.netfront.net/ - complaints: n...@netfront.net ---
>
> ZNR rednecks never connect dots, as that's how 9/11 happened in the
> first place when there were so many dots (at least ten fold more,
> starting with our hiring OBL and his marry mercenaries to fight our
> mutually perpetrated cold war).
>
>  ~ BG
>             **************************************
> that's "Merry" mercenaries, fucktard.  If you deride other people as
> Rednecks, at least be avoid showing off your own ignorance by your
> grammatically challenged drivel.

Then "merry mercenaries" it is, and I'll even try to remember that
one. See, when you try you're actually good for something.

On Jan 8, 1:54 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> "BradGuth" <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Jan 8, 8:32 am, "_//!! _//!!"
>

> <TheInvisibleAn...@freenews.netfront.net> wrote:
> > A Challenge for you Hagar
>
> > Connect the dots as Obama
> > would say
>
> > (You have Five Second in
> > which to accomplish this)

> > Sorry, but your time's up
>
> > The Answer is
>
> > ___
>
> > *Hallelujah*
>
> > *Amen*
>
> > --- news://freenews.netfront.net/ - complaints: n...@netfront.net ---
>
> ZNR rednecks never connect dots, as that's how 9/11 happened in the
> first place when there were so many dots (at least ten fold more,
> starting with our hiring OBL and his marry mercenaries to fight our
> mutually perpetrated cold war).
>
> ~ BG
> **************************************
> that's "Merry" mercenaries, fucktard. If you deride other people as
> Rednecks, at least be avoid showing off your own ignorance by your
> grammatically challenged drivel.

Then "merry mercenaries" it is, and I'll even try to remember that
one. See, when you try you're actually good for something.

~ BG

Hagar is good for a few things. As part of one of his community service
sentences, he teaches a course at the local grade school titled "Genital
Wart Pain Management - Wrap it or Slap it.'

H.

> "BradGuth" <bradguth@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Jan 8, 8:32 am, "_//!! _//!!"
> <TheInvisibleAn...@freenews.netfront.net> wrote:
>> A Challenge for you Hagar
>>
>> Connect the dots as Obama
>> would say
>>
>> (You have Five Second in
>> which to accomplish this)

>> Sorry, but your time's up
>>
>> The Answer is
>>
>> ___
>>
>> *Hallelujah*
>>
>> *Amen*
>>
>> --- news://freenews.netfront.net/ - complaints:
>> n...@netfront.net ---
>
> ZNR rednecks never connect dots, as that's how 9/11
> happened in the
> first place when there were so many dots (at least
> ten fold more,
> starting with our hiring OBL and his marry
> mercenaries to fight our
> mutually perpetrated cold war).
>
> ~ BG
> **************************************
> that's "Merry" mercenaries, fucktard. If you deride
> other people as
> Rednecks, at least be avoid showing off your own
> ignorance by your
> grammatically challenged drivel.
This Bradguth fucktard is really a dumb asshole.
H.

H.
2010-01-09 12:30:20 EST

"Notroll2010" <notroll2010@charter.net> wrote in
message news:IcP1n.25347$OI2.16621@newsfe14.ams2...

> "Hagar" <hagen@sahm.name> wrote in message
>>
>> "BradGuth" <bradguth@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Jan 8, 8:32 am, "_//!! _//!!"
>> <TheInvisibleAn...@freenews.netfront.net> wrote:
>>> A Challenge for you Hagar
>>>
>>> Connect the dots as Obama
>>> would say
>>>
>>> (You have Five Second in
>>> which to accomplish this)

>>> Sorry, but your time's up
>>>
>>> The Answer is
>>>
>>> ___
>>>
>>> *Hallelujah*
>>>
>>> *Amen*
>>>
>>> --- news://freenews.netfront.net/ - complaints:
>>> n...@netfront.net ---
>>
>> ZNR rednecks never connect dots, as that's how 9/11
>> happened in the
>> first place when there were so many dots (at least
>> ten fold more,
>> starting with our hiring OBL and his marry
>> mercenaries to fight our
>> mutually perpetrated cold war).
>>
>> ~ BG
>> **************************************
>> that's "Merry" mercenaries, fucktard. If you deride
>> other people as
>> Rednecks, at least be avoid showing off your own
>> ignorance by your
>> grammatically challenged drivel.
>>
> BradGuth didn't have a chance to attend sixth grade
> for three years like you did. So lighten up. Ding,
> fries are done.
Notroll2010 seems to be just as stupid as that other
fuctard BradGuth.
H.