Research Discussion: Don't Blame Obama

Don't Blame Obama

This latest bullshit about blaming Obama for
the intel failure that led to the attempted bombing
of an airplane recently is crazy.

It's like blaming Bush for 9/11.

The fact is that al queida is to blame. They
and they alone should have to pay the price
for fucking with America.

The fact is that Obama is our president...Like
it or not, it's our duty to support his decisions.

Democrat, Republican, or 'other', we ALL have
a common enemy who doesn't give one shit what
party you belong to... They hate us ALL equally.

> This latest bullshit about blaming Obama for
> the intel failure that led to the attempted bombing
> of an airplane recently is crazy.
>
> It's like blaming Bush for 9/11.
>
> The fact is that al queida is to blame. They
> and they alone should have to pay the price
> for fucking with America.
>
> The fact is that Obama is our president...Like
> it or not, it's our duty to support his decisions.
>
> Democrat, Republican, or 'other', we ALL have
> a common enemy who doesn't give one shit what
> party you belong to... They hate us ALL equally.

Are you talking about the guys who cause "Man-made disasters" ??
I think GWB called them "terrorists" ... but that's not PC any longer ...
No matter what your personal feelings are about Bush, he called a
spade a spade ... now we have a Spade with delusions of grandeur
calling it everything but what it really is.

Alan Ford
2010-01-02 18:58:21 EST
HVAC proudly displayed his idiocy by writing:
> This latest bullshit about blaming Obama for
> the intel failure that led to the attempted bombing
> of an airplane recently is crazy.
>
> It's like blaming Bush for 9/11.
>
> The fact is that al queida is to blame. They
> and they alone should have to pay the price
> for fucking with America.
>
> The fact is that Obama is our president...Like
> it or not, it's our duty to support his decisions.
>
> Democrat, Republican, or 'other', we ALL have
> a common enemy who doesn't give one shit what
> party you belong to... They hate us ALL equally.

Remind me again, 'cause I forgot: do they hate us because we're free or
because we're good?

--
If you don't beat your meat
You can't have any pudding

_//!! _//!!
2010-01-03 05:10:11 EST

"_//!! _//!!" <TheInvisibleAngel@freenews.netfront.net>
wrote in message news:hhq2er$21r8$1@adenine.netfront.net...
> "HVAC" <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "Alan Ford" <zzz.zzz@qqq.net> wrote in message

>>> Remind me again, 'cause I forgot: do they hate us
>>> because we're free or because we're good?
>>

>> They hate us because of Britney Spears.
>
> Britney has nothing to do with it......but for being a Free
> Woman.
>
> They are Indoctrinated/Taught to Hate and to treat their
> women as 2nd Class Citizens 'asif' they aren't Human or
> have no Human Rights, when in fact, they, the Militants,
> the Extremist Islamic Terrorists act like "The Beast" who
> should be Controlled for the "Wild Beasts" that they are,
> or have become...'and' they are NOT the only ones...
>
> "The Wild Beast" resides amongst the so-called Reglious
> and Non-Religious 'and' on every continent of the globe,
> including the www/net.
>
> "In God's Image, Male and Female, they created them."
> (Two Equal Halves that make a Whole).
>
> *Hallelujah*
>
> *Amen*

_//!! _//!!

> "Alan Ford" <zzz.zzz@qqq.net> wrote in message
>>>
>>> Democrat, Republican, or 'other', we ALL have
>>> a common enemy who doesn't give one shit what
>>> party you belong to... They hate us ALL equally.
>>

>> Remind me again, 'cause I forgot: do they hate us
>> because we're free or because we're good?
>

> They hate us because of Britney Spears.

Britney has nothing to do with........but for being a Free
Woman.

They are Indoctrinated/Taught to Hate and to treat their
women as 2nd Class Citizens 'asif' they aren't Human or
have no Human Rights, when in fact, they, the Militants,
the Extremist Islamic Terrorists act like "The Beast" who
should be Controlled for the "Wild Beasts" that they are,
or have become...'and' they are NOT the only ones...

"The Wild Beast" resides amongst the so-called Reglious
and Non-Religious 'and' on every continent of the globe,
including the www/net.

*Hallelujah*

*Amen*

"Alan Ford" <zzz.zzz@qqq.net> wrote in message

>> Democrat, Republican, or 'other', we ALL have
>> a common enemy who doesn't give one shit what
>> party you belong to... They hate us ALL equally.
>

> Remind me again, 'cause I forgot: do they hate us because we're free or
> because we're good?

They hate us because of Britney Spears.

Cujo DeSockpuppet
2010-01-03 09:01:47 EST

> "_//!! _//!!" <TheInvisibleAngel@freenews.netfront.net> wrote in
> message news:hhq4gq$25qt$1@adenine.netfront.net...

>>> Britney has nothing to do with it......but for being a Free
>>> Woman.
>>>
>>> They are Indoctrinated/Taught to Hate and to treat their
>>> women as 2nd Class Citizens 'asif' they aren't Human or
>>> have no Human Rights, when in fact, they, the Militants,
>>> the Extremist Islamic Terrorists act like "The Beast" who
>>> should be Controlled for the "Wild Beasts" that they are,
>>> or have become...'and' they are NOT the only ones...
>>>
>>> "The Wild Beast" resides amongst the so-called Reglious
>>> and Non-Religious 'and' on every continent of the globe,
>>> including the www/net.
>>>
>>> "In God's Image, Male and Female, they created them."
>>> (Two Equal Halves that make a Whole).
>>>
>>> *Hallelujah*
>>>
>>> *Amen*
>

> Still got the OCD, eh?

ATTN: Moderator!

Please get this complete fucking idiot to stop posting the same posts
two and three times or send her to ArtieLand(tm).

OKTHXBIE!!!1!!!

"You will answer in court bitch." - Edmo just before her land
sharks forced Edmo to repay loans.

"_//!! _//!!" <TheInvisibleAngel@freenews.netfront.net> wrote in message

>>> They hate us because of Britney Spears.
>>
>> Britney has nothing to do with it......but for being a Free
>> Woman.
>>
>> They are Indoctrinated/Taught to Hate and to treat their
>> women as 2nd Class Citizens 'asif' they aren't Human or
>> have no Human Rights, when in fact, they, the Militants,
>> the Extremist Islamic Terrorists act like "The Beast" who
>> should be Controlled for the "Wild Beasts" that they are,
>> or have become...'and' they are NOT the only ones...
>>
>> "The Wild Beast" resides amongst the so-called Reglious
>> and Non-Religious 'and' on every continent of the globe,
>> including the www/net.
>>
>> "In God's Image, Male and Female, they created them."
>> (Two Equal Halves that make a Whole).
>>
>> *Hallelujah*
>>
>> *Amen*

Still got the OCD, eh?

> "_//!! _//!!" <TheInvisibleAngel@freenews.netfront.net> wrote in
> message news:hhq4gq$25qt$1@adenine.netfront.net...

> Two Cowardly, Chauvinist Morons Successfully and Completely
> Removed, Nullified, Vaporised, Ousted.
>
> *:)>
>
> *Hallelujah*
>
> *Amen*

Say, _//!! _//!! (what a lovely name, rolls right off your tongue),
do you want to fool around ???

Cujo DeSockpuppet
2010-01-03 14:28:24 EST
"Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote in

> "_//!! _//!!" <TheInvisibleAngel@freenews.netfront.net> wrote in
> message news:hhqngp$4o4$1@adenine.netfront.net...
>> "_//!! _//!!" <TheInvisibleAngel@freenews.netfront.net> wrote in
>> message news:hhq4gq$25qt$1@adenine.netfront.net...

>> Two Cowardly, Chauvinist Morons Successfully and Completely
>> Removed, Nullified, Vaporised, Ousted.
>>
>> *:)>
>>
>> *Hallelujah*
>>
>> *Amen*
>

> Say, _//!! _//!! (what a lovely name, rolls right off your tongue),
> do you want to fool around ???

Aren't you supposed to ask her to post .gifs of her boobs or something
first? That's assuming you don't care if she spits or swallows, of
course.

"I haven't had a paying client in years, if I don't get one soon,
I won't be able to pay my rent" - Ed begging, again.