Research Discussion: 2010 - These Groups Are Now Considered A Debunker-free Zone.

2010 - These Groups Are Now Considered A Debunker-free Zone.

Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2010-01-01 12:44:56 EST
The orders have come down from the Ocatgon®, these newsgroups are now
considered a debunker AND kook-free zone. Thus the following useful
idiots cannot post here any longer: Hagar, Cujo and his numerous sock-
puppets and the one that is called "H"eroin.

You MUST leave now.

I'd like to thank you for all your previous posts, but I can't, so I
won't.

Sir Arthu®

"Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <science@zzz.com> wrote in message
The orders have come down from the Ocatgon\ufffd, these newsgroups are now
considered a debunker AND kook-free zone. Thus the following useful
idiots cannot post here any longer: Hagar, Cujo and his numerous sock-
puppets and the one that is called "H"eroin.

You MUST leave now.

I'd like to thank you for all your previous posts, but I can't, so I
won't.

Sir Arthu\ufffd

**************************************
... from the O-C-A-T-G-O-N ????
WTF is that, LipFlapper ????

"Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <science@zzz.com> wrote in message
The orders have come down from the Ocatgon\ufffd, these newsgroups are now
considered a debunker AND kook-free zone. Thus the following useful
idiots cannot post here any longer: Hagar, Cujo and his numerous sock-
puppets and the one that is called "H"eroin.

You MUST leave now.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Sir Ather

As the Moderator of these groups *I* decide who comes
and who goes. Hagar, Cujo and the Captain are hereby
given a Lifetime Free Pass(tm) to post as much as they
desire and about any subject that they wish to discuss.

YOU, on the other hand, are skating on thin ice.

Harlow Cambell
Moderator
alt.alien.research + alt.alien.visitors

Cujo DeSockpuppet
2010-01-01 18:29:02 EST
"HVAC" <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote in

> "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <science@zzz.com> wrote in
> message
> .. The orders have come down from the Ocatgon\ufffd, these newsgroups are
> now considered a debunker AND kook-free zone. Thus the following
> useful idiots cannot post here any longer: Hagar, Cujo and his
> numerous sock- puppets and the one that is called "H"eroin.
>
> You MUST leave now.
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>

> Dear Artie/Gary sockpuppet
>
> As the Moderator of these groups *I* decide who comes
> and who goes. Hagar, Cujo and the Captain are hereby
> given a Lifetime Free Pass(tm) to post as much as they
> desire and about any subject that they wish to discuss.
>
> YOU, on the other hand, are skating on thin ice.
>

> Harlow Cambell
> Moderator
> alt.alien.research + alt.alien.visitors

ALL HAIL HARLOW!!!1!!!

"PhDs in psychology (and other fields as well) see me as insightful,
intellectual, sharp, clear, profound, pragmatic and very useful and
constructive. Spinics see me as a "kook. Who shall we believe?" -
Ed on a post-Xmas meltdown.

Cujo DeSockpuppet
2010-01-01 18:30:42 EST
The Artie/Gary sock posted as "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A."
<*e@zzz.com> and whined in news:48c9d373-d752-4cec-a31e-82f506f1f031
@o28g2000yqh.googlegroups.com:

> The orders have come down from

Harlow. Fuck off, sockboi.

"Now go refund every single previous client's money because you
obviously fuck up every time you practice astrology." Alan Williams
evaluates Raytard Murphy's skill as an astrologer.

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2010-01-02 02:09:06 EST
On Jan 1, 10:39 am, "Hagar" <hs...@surewest.net> wrote:
> "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <scie...@zzz.com> wrote in messagenews:48c9d373-d752-4cec-a31e-82f506f1f031@o28g2000yqh.googlegroups.com...
> The orders have come down from the Ocatgon®, these newsgroups are now
> considered a debunker AND kook-free zone.  Thus the following useful
> idiots cannot post here any longer: Hagar, Cujo and his numerous sock-
> puppets and the one that is called "H"eroin.
>
> You MUST leave now.
>
> I'd like to thank you for all your previous posts, but I can't, so I
> won't.
>
> Sir Arthu®
>
>         **************************************
> ... from the O-C-A-T-G-O-N ????
> WTF is that, LipFlapper ????

You friggin' moe-ron, the Octagon is the Pentagon WITHIN the
Pentagon. Get the message now?

Sir Arthur

Cujo DeSockpuppet
2010-01-02 08:32:54 EST

> On Jan 1, 10:39\ufffdam, "Hagar" <hs...@surewest.net> wrote:
>> "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <scie...@zzz.com> wrote in
>> messa
> genews:48c9d373-d752-4cec-a31e-82f506f1f031@o28g2000yqh.googlegroups.co
> m...
>> The orders have come down from the Ocatgon\ufffd, these newsgroups are now
>> considered a debunker AND kook-free zone. \ufffdThus the following useful
>> idiots cannot post here any longer: Hagar, Cujo and his numerous
>> sock- puppets and the one that is called "H"eroin.
>>
>> You MUST leave now.
>>
>> I'd like to thank you for all your previous posts, but I can't, so I
>> won't.
>>
>> Sir Arthu\ufffd
>>
>> \ufffd \ufffd \ufffd \ufffd **************************************
>> ... from the O-C-A-T-G-O-N ????
>> WTF is that, LipFlapper ????
>
> You friggin' moe-ron, the Octagon is the Pentagon WITHIN the
> Pentagon. Get the message now?

Please post the address of the FEMA camps, Artie/Gary. It seems that even
a friggin' moe-ron could do that. Why can't you?

PS: I'm reporting you to the moderator. Bad sockboi!

"When the students and newsgroups and world is ready, the master
appears"
- Edmond Wollmann, trying ever so hard to be modest.

"Cujo DeSockpuppet" <cujo@petitmorte.net> wrote in message

> PS: I'm reporting you to the moderator. Bad sockboi!

Yes. I have received many complaints regarding this
individual who posts as "Sir Arther". In the past I have
suspended his posting privileges and I let him back in
after receiving an apology from him.

Of course, I accepted his apology.

I will be keeping an eye on him in the future.

--
Harlow Campbell
Moderator
alt.alien.research alt.alien.visitors

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2010-01-02 14:03:58 EST
On Jan 2, 5:32 am, Cujo DeSockpuppet <c...@petitmorte.net> wrote:
> "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <scie...@zzz.com> wrote innews:77e1885b-e942-4bb3-a686-4b4234dc2dc6@j4g2000yqe.googlegroups.com:
>

> > On Jan 1, 10:39 am, "Hagar" <hs...@surewest.net> wrote:
> >> "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <scie...@zzz.com> wrote in
> >> messa
> > genews:48c9d373-d752-4cec-a31e-82f506f1f031@o28g2000yqh.googlegroups.co
> > m...
> >> The orders have come down from the Ocatgon®, these newsgroups are now
> >> considered a debunker AND kook-free zone.  Thus the following useful
> >> idiots cannot post here any longer: Hagar, Cujo and his numerous
> >> sock- puppets and the one that is called "H"eroin.
>
> >> You MUST leave now.
>
> >> I'd like to thank you for all your previous posts, but I can't, so I
> >> won't.
>
> >> Sir Arthu®
>
> >>         **************************************
> >> ... from the O-C-A-T-G-O-N ????
> >> WTF is that, LipFlapper ????
>
> > You friggin' moe-ron, the Octagon is the Pentagon WITHIN the
> > Pentagon.  Get the message now?
>
> Please post the address of the FEMA camps, Artie/Gary. It seems that even
> a friggin' moe-ron could do that. Why can't you?
>
> PS: I'm reporting you to the moderator. Bad sockboi!

I have already posted the addresses of ALL FEMA camps, they are
waiting for ALL debunkers to turn themselves in! GO NOW!!

Sir Arthur

Bob Casanova
2010-01-02 14:08:58 EST
On Fri, 1 Jan 2010 23:09:06 -0800 (PST), the following
appeared in sci.skeptic, posted by "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <science@zzz.com>:

>On Jan 1, 10:39 am, "Hagar" <hs...@surewest.net> wrote:
>> "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <scie...@zzz.com> wrote in messagenews:48c9d373-d752-4cec-a31e-82f506f1f031@o28g2000yqh.googlegroups.com...
>> The orders have come down from the Ocatgon®, these newsgroups are now
>> considered a debunker AND kook-free zone.  Thus the following useful
>> idiots cannot post here any longer: Hagar, Cujo and his numerous sock-
>> puppets and the one that is called "H"eroin.
>>
>> You MUST leave now.
>>
>> I'd like to thank you for all your previous posts, but I can't, so I
>> won't.
>>
>> Sir Arthu®
>>
>>         **************************************
>> ... from the O-C-A-T-G-O-N ????
>> WTF is that, LipFlapper ????
>
>You friggin' moe-ron, the Octagon is the Pentagon WITHIN the
>Pentagon.

He asked about the "Ocatgon", not the "Octagon"; presumably
it has something to do with missing cats (or maybe invisible
aliens). *Do* try to keep up, Artie/Gary...

> Get the message now?

Of course. Do you?
--

Bob C.