Research Discussion: Is It Legal Again ??

Is It Legal Again ??
Posts: 11

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse or request takedown.
The requests are usually processed within 48 hours.

Page: 1 2   Next  (First | Last)

Hagar
2009-12-24 09:55:53 EST
Went to WalMarts the other day (trolling for sweathogs), when I saw they had
Obama Christmas tree ornaments ....

Is it legal to hang them Negroids from trees again ???



Notroll2009
2009-12-24 10:21:29 EST

"Hagar" <hagen@sahm.name> wrote in message
news:JoudnahMi4lmHa7WnZ2dnUVZ_u6dnZ2d@giganews.com...
> Went to WalMarts the other day (trolling for sweathogs), when I saw they
> had Obama Christmas tree ornaments ....
>
> Is it legal to hang them Negroids from trees again ???
>
Hagar should be grateful. In an attempt to sway the Cracker Coalition,
Harry Reid inserted a provision in the just passed health care bill that
provides medical and dental services to trailer parks. Now Hagar, at no
expense to him, will be able to get his STDs cleared up, his tooth cleaned
and receive a medic alert bracelet indicating to paramedics that he is
terminally stupid.



Nightcrawler
2009-12-24 12:13:46 EST
On 12/24/2009 8:55 AM, Hagar wrote:
> Went to WalMarts the other day (trolling for sweathogs), when I saw they had
> Obama Christmas tree ornaments ....
>
> Is it legal to hang them Negroids from trees again ???

Brutal.


Notroll2009
2009-12-24 12:47:58 EST

"Nightcrawler" <Dirtydeeds@dirtcheap.net> wrote in message
news:PO6dnZOXbqjYPK7WnZ2dnUVZ_tti4p2d@giganews.com...
> On 12/24/2009 8:55 AM, Hagar wrote:
>> Went to WalMarts the other day (trolling for sweathogs), when I saw they
>> had
>> Obama Christmas tree ornaments ....
>>
>> Is it legal to hang them Negroids from trees again ???
>
> Brutal.
>

Naw, it's just Hagar. He's in a pissy mood because his Christmas bonus was
a cold Hot Apple Pie left in the chute at closing time.



Nightcrawler
2009-12-24 12:56:04 EST
On 12/24/2009 11:47 AM, Notroll2009 wrote:

> Naw, it's just Hagar. He's in a pissy mood because his Christmas bonus was
> a cold Hot Apple Pie left in the chute at closing time.

Hell, he still has my lifetime supply of beer. He is much happier than
you think.

Notroll2009
2009-12-24 13:00:25 EST

"Nightcrawler" <Dirtydeeds@dirtcheap.net> wrote in message
news:ueudnVy8ae6zNq7WnZ2dnUVZ_sFi4p2d@giganews.com...
> On 12/24/2009 11:47 AM, Notroll2009 wrote:
>
>> Naw, it's just Hagar. He's in a pissy mood because his Christmas bonus
>> was
>> a cold Hot Apple Pie left in the chute at closing time.
>
> Hell, he still has my lifetime supply of beer. He is much happier than
> you think.

I hope it wasn't good beer. Would be wasted on Hagar.



Nightcrawler
2009-12-24 13:03:48 EST
On 12/24/2009 12:00 PM, Notroll2009 wrote:

> I hope it wasn't good beer. Would be wasted on Hagar.

Hagar is a good chap, therefore he gets good beer.

Hagar
2009-12-24 15:15:43 EST

"Nightcrawler" <Dirtydeeds@dirtcheap.net> wrote in message
news:j7Cdnd08AaNiMa7WnZ2dnUVZ_t1i4p2d@giganews.com...
> On 12/24/2009 12:00 PM, Notroll2009 wrote:
>
>> I hope it wasn't good beer. Would be wasted on Hagar.
>
> Hagar is a good chap, therefore he gets good beer.

I see that imbecile Notroll2009 is polluting the NGs once again
with his witless drivel, which is the de facto norm for the plonk'd
"Morons of the Obamacalypse".



Notroll2009
2009-12-24 15:26:37 EST

"Hagar" <hagen@sahm.name> wrote in message
news:k5-dnVTT5cBsVq7WnZ2dnUVZ_jGdnZ2d@giganews.com...
>
> "Nightcrawler" <Dirtydeeds@dirtcheap.net> wrote in message
> news:j7Cdnd08AaNiMa7WnZ2dnUVZ_t1i4p2d@giganews.com...
>> On 12/24/2009 12:00 PM, Notroll2009 wrote:
>>
>>> I hope it wasn't good beer. Would be wasted on Hagar.
>>
>> Hagar is a good chap, therefore he gets good beer.
>
> I see that imbecile Notroll2009 is polluting the NGs once again
> with his witless drivel, which is the de facto norm for the plonk'd
> "Morons of the Obamacalypse".
>
Do trailers have chimneys? How does Santa get in? Or does he just leave
stuff out on the porch next to the washer?



\The Great One\
2009-12-24 17:36:46 EST

"Hagar" <hagen@sahm.name> wrote in message news:JoudnahMi4lmHa7WnZ2dnUVZ_u6dnZ2d@giganews.com...
> Went to WalMarts the other day (trolling for sweathogs), when I saw they had
> Obama Christmas tree ornaments ....
>
> Is it legal to hang them Negroids from trees again ???

LOL !!
--
John C.
Page: 1 2   Next  (First | Last)


2020 - UsenetArchives.com | Contact Us | Privacy | Stats | Site Search
Become our Patron