Research Discussion: UFO Flies Over Russia's Kremlin

UFO Flies Over Russia's Kremlin

Page: 1 2 3 4 5   Next  (First | Last)

BradGuth
2009-12-20 19:35:40 EST
On Dec 20, 6:03 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> UFO Flies Over Russia's Kremlin
>
> http://www.myfoxmaine.com/dpps/news/dpgo-ufo-flies-over-russias-kreml...
>
> Nick Pope, a former Ministry of Defense UFO analyst, called the
> footage "one of the most extraordinary UFO clips I've ever seen."
>
> ____________________
>
> It's the Iargans
> in a reverse engineered
> area51 black triangle !
>
> LOL ;-)
>
> ____________________
>
> Anyway, nice link ...
>
> http://www.galactic-server.com/rune/iarga.html

That just Darla and those 'seans" on their way out of town, so to
speak.

~ BG

> UFO Flies Over Russia's Kremlin
>
> http://www.myfoxmaine.com/dpps/news/dpgo-ufo-flies-over-russias-kremlin-lwf-20091218_5165027
>
> Nick Pope, a former Ministry of Defense UFO analyst, called the
> footage "one of the most extraordinary UFO clips I've ever seen."

You know, Horry, them Russkies like to drink copious amounts of Vodka,
which, in turn, makes them see things that are not really there, like a
rising GNP, personal freedoms, civil rights, UFOs etc ...
the next morning all's back to normal, though.

Double-A
2009-12-20 21:01:59 EST
On Dec 20, 5:50 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@surewest.net> wrote:
> "Sir Gilligan Horry" <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in messagenews:kflti5l622tj5ed75h7n8kh2m6qssfmr58@4ax.com...
>
> > UFO Flies Over Russia's Kremlin
>
> >http://www.myfoxmaine.com/dpps/news/dpgo-ufo-flies-over-russias-kreml...
>
> > Nick Pope, a former Ministry of Defense UFO analyst, called the
> > footage "one of the most extraordinary UFO clips I've ever seen."
>
> You know, Horry, them Russkies like to drink copious amounts of Vodka,
> which, in turn, makes them see things that are not really there, like a
> rising GNP, personal freedoms, civil rights, UFOs etc ...
> the next morning all's back to normal, though.

I am seeing a lot more discarded vodka bottles around here since the
Ruskies moved into this community. I expect there will soon be in
increase in UFO reports here too!

Double-A

UFO Flies Over Russia's Kremlin

http://www.myfoxmaine.com/dpps/news/dpgo-ufo-flies-over-russias-kremlin-lwf-20091218_5165027

Nick Pope, a former Ministry of Defense UFO analyst, called the
footage "one of the most extraordinary UFO clips I've ever seen."

____________________

It's the Iargans
in a reverse engineered
area51 black triangle !

LOL ;-)

____________________

Anyway, nice link ...

http://www.galactic-server.com/rune/iarga.html

BradGuth
2009-12-20 21:04:13 EST
On Dec 20, 5:50 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@surewest.net> wrote:
> "Sir Gilligan Horry" <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in messagenews:kflti5l622tj5ed75h7n8kh2m6qssfmr58@4ax.com...
>
> > UFO Flies Over Russia's Kremlin
>
> >http://www.myfoxmaine.com/dpps/news/dpgo-ufo-flies-over-russias-kreml...
>
> > Nick Pope, a former Ministry of Defense UFO analyst, called the
> > footage "one of the most extraordinary UFO clips I've ever seen."
>
> You know, Horry, them Russkies like to drink copious amounts of Vodka,
> which, in turn, makes them see things that are not really there, like a
> rising GNP, personal freedoms, civil rights, UFOs etc ...
> the next morning all's back to normal, though.

Cameras drink Vodka?

~ BG

BradGuth
2009-12-20 21:05:20 EST
On Dec 20, 6:01 pm, Double-A <double...@hush.com> wrote:
> On Dec 20, 5:50 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@surewest.net> wrote:
>
> > "Sir Gilligan Horry" <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in messagenews:kflti5l622tj5ed75h7n8kh2m6qssfmr58@4ax.com...
>
> > > UFO Flies Over Russia's Kremlin
>
> > >http://www.myfoxmaine.com/dpps/news/dpgo-ufo-flies-over-russias-kreml...
>
> > > Nick Pope, a former Ministry of Defense UFO analyst, called the
> > > footage "one of the most extraordinary UFO clips I've ever seen."
>
> > You know, Horry, them Russkies like to drink copious amounts of Vodka,
> > which, in turn, makes them see things that are not really there, like a
> > rising GNP, personal freedoms, civil rights, UFOs etc ...
> > the next morning all's back to normal, though.
>
> I am seeing a lot more discarded vodka bottles around here since the
> Ruskies moved into this community.  I expect there will soon be in
> increase in UFO reports here too!
>
> Double-A

Once again; Russians cameras drink Vodka?

~ BG

Double-A
2009-12-20 21:07:56 EST
On Dec 20, 6:05 pm, BradGuth <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Dec 20, 6:01 pm, Double-A <double...@hush.com> wrote:

> > > You know, Horry, them Russkies like to drink copious amounts of Vodka,
> > > which, in turn, makes them see things that are not really there, like a
> > > rising GNP, personal freedoms, civil rights, UFOs etc ...
> > > the next morning all's back to normal, though.
>
> > I am seeing a lot more discarded vodka bottles around here since the
> > Ruskies moved into this community.  I expect there will soon be in
> > increase in UFO reports here too!
>
> > Double-A
>
> Once again;  Russians cameras drink Vodka?
>
>  ~ BG

Russian cameramen do while their photographing those fireflies!

Double-A

BradGuth
2009-12-21 01:46:00 EST
On Dec 20, 6:07 pm, Double-A <double...@hush.com> wrote:
> On Dec 20, 6:05 pm, BradGuth <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > I am seeing a lot more discarded vodka bottles around here since the
> > > Ruskies moved into this community.  I expect there will soon be in
> > > increase in UFO reports here too!
>
> > > Double-A
>
> > Once again;  Russians cameras drink Vodka?
>
> >  ~ BG
>
> Russian cameramen do while their photographing those fireflies!
>
> Double-A

And how does that Vodka get into the camera in order to alter the
images (each and every frame)?

~ BG

"BradGuth" <bradguth@gmail.com> wrote in message
On Dec 20, 6:07 pm, Double-A <double...@hush.com> wrote:
> On Dec 20, 6:05 pm, BradGuth <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > I am seeing a lot more discarded vodka bottles around here since the
> > > Ruskies moved into this community. I expect there will soon be in
> > > increase in UFO reports here too!
>
> > > Double-A
>
> > Once again; Russians cameras drink Vodka?
>
> > ~ BG
>
> Russian cameramen do while their photographing those fireflies!
>
> Double-A

And how does that Vodka get into the camera in order to alter the
images (each and every frame)?

~ BG
*********************************
Ok, one more time, GuthBall: the photographer is stone drunk on
Vodka, shakes like a leaf and has the whips and jingles.
He/she/it aims the camera, which is NOT drunk, at any bright object, and by
virtue of his alcohol induced trembling, the bright objects become round
bright objects, which are then interpreted by doofuses like you as UFOs, but
with an Alien connotation, to boot.
>From Venus, in your case ...

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2009-12-21 13:39:42 EST
On Dec 20, 6:03 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> UFO Flies Over Russia's Kremlin
>
> http://www.myfoxmaine.com/dpps/news/dpgo-ufo-flies-over-russias-kreml...
>
> Nick Pope, a former Ministry of Defense UFO analyst, called the
> footage "one of the most extraordinary UFO clips I've ever seen."
>
> ____________________
>
> It's the Iargans
> in a reverse engineered
> area51 black triangle !
>
> LOL ;-)

> Anyway, nice link ...
>
> http://www.galactic-server.com/rune/iarga.html

This HAS been proven, and any debunker that denies it will be
considered a #1 Grade-A TRUTH-terrorist, and will be dealt with under
the Trading with the Debunkers Act! Have a great day everybody EXCEPT
debunkers and their ILK!!!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5   Next  (First | Last)