Research Discussion: HVAC Thinks I Am What HVAC Thinks I Am.

HVAC Thinks I Am What HVAC Thinks I Am.
Posts: 7

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse or request takedown.
The requests are usually processed within 48 hours.

Page: 1   (First | Last)

Ken
2009-12-19 20:34:24 EST
On Dec 19, 7:30 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
(rantings snipped)

And your whinny assed ravings being what?

Sir Gilligan Horry
2009-12-19 22:30:09 EST
HVAC thinks I am what HVAC thinks I am.
(Green Ham and Blue Eggs, whatever!)

Because HVAC has no website.
Because HVAC is too lazy to make a homepage.
(At least Charles made a great homepage)
Or because HVAC is afraid to show HVAC's true website.
(Probably some religious crap site
making a dollar for burgers)

Look what I did ...

I made homepages coming out of your ears HVAC !!

http://ebe-ufos.tripod.com

And that is just one example of trillions !!!


_______________

You are lucky I am in a good mood !

No wonder there are
"negative multidimensional beings that play a part in the exercise of
power in the shadow of human oligarchy"
and they would eat your nuts with goaty chips !!!
And fluff you till your eyes pop !!!

Big Flucking Deal !!!

We Humans Will Have Great Future !!!

And Dr Steven M. Greer
and consciences just like me
will make sure of it !!!

100%

=================

Horry: You can't win, HVAC. If you strike me down, I shall become more
powerful than you could possibly imagine.



Sir Gilligan Horry
2009-12-19 22:42:16 EST
On Sat, 19 Dec 2009 17:34:24 -0800 (PST), Ken <flakey714@aol.com>
wrote:

>On Dec 19, 7:30 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>(rantings snipped)
>
>And ...

http://ebe-ufos.tripod.com

How about that !

You sloppy plastic slime for brains !!


______________

I Am The Great Sir Gilligan Horry !!!



Hagar
2009-12-19 22:46:37 EST

"Sir Gilligan Horry" <GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in message
news:3l5ri51m2u7ji29nkse33sclvqa1ln4ci6@4ax.com...
> HVAC thinks I am what HVAC thinks I am.
> (Green Ham and Blue Eggs, whatever!)
>
> Because HVAC has no website.
> Because HVAC is too lazy to make a homepage.
> (At least Charles made a great homepage)

So, Horry ... this is a "great" homepage ??
http://www.pasoschweiz.de/

Made by a self proclaimed genius like this:
http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dgfwg98t_2cg8pc5c6

Me thinks you owe HVAC an apology ...



Sir Gilligan Horry
2009-12-20 02:22:11 EST
On Sat, 19 Dec 2009 19:46:37 -0800, "Hagar" <hsahm@surewest.net>
wrote:

>
>"Sir Gilligan Horry" <GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in message
>news:3l5ri51m2u7ji29nkse33sclvqa1ln4ci6@4ax.com...
>> HVAC thinks I am what HVAC thinks I am.
>> (Green Ham and Blue Eggs, whatever!)
>>
>> Because HVAC has no website.
>> Because HVAC is too lazy to make a homepage.
>> (At least Charles made a great homepage)
>
>So, Horry ... this is a "great" homepage ??
>http://www.pasoschweiz.de/
>
>Made by a self proclaimed genius like this:
>http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dgfwg98t_2cg8pc5c6
>
>Me thinks you owe HVAC an apology ...
>

OK, I'm sorry to Mr HVAC.

Mr HVAC knows I am just
having an 'out-burst-of-care-and-wisdom'.

I am talking to him
because he knows
I am an intelligence agent
in Usenet Newsgroups.

HVAC also knows
I have defended the
UFO Debunkers
in these groups
for many years.
Because they often
protect Humanity.

HVAC also knows
that it's just banter.
It's just Horry patter.

It's just art and design
in words and text.

With Love too.
I Love HVAC.
I Love America.
I Love Planet Earth.
I Love The Milky Way Galaxy.

http://apod.nasa.gov/apod/image/0710/MilkyWayRoad_landolfi.jpg


HVAC is probably getting a bit old too.
I'm not mean to old men.

http://www.stolaf.edu/people/murphye/map%20project/old-man-laughing.jpg


Everyone just relax !!!


________________



Sir Gilligan Horry
2009-12-20 03:22:17 EST

Yes, a great homepage ...

http://www.pasoschweiz.de

That's Charles !!

MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!


_________________





On Sun, 20 Dec 2009 18:22:11 +1100, Sir Gilligan Horry
<*M@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

>On Sat, 19 Dec 2009 19:46:37 -0800, "Hagar" <hsahm@surewest.net>
>wrote:
>
>>
>>"Sir Gilligan Horry" <GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in message
>>news:3l5ri51m2u7ji29nkse33sclvqa1ln4ci6@4ax.com...
>>> HVAC thinks I am what HVAC thinks I am.
>>> (Green Ham and Blue Eggs, whatever!)
>>>
>>> Because HVAC has no website.
>>> Because HVAC is too lazy to make a homepage.
>>> (At least Charles made a great homepage)
>>
>>So, Horry ... this is a "great" homepage ??
>>http://www.pasoschweiz.de/
>>
>>Made by a self proclaimed genius like this:
>>http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dgfwg98t_2cg8pc5c6
>>
>>Me thinks you owe HVAC an apology ...
>>
>
>OK, I'm sorry to Mr HVAC.
>
>Mr HVAC knows I am just
>having an 'out-burst-of-care-and-wisdom'.
>
>I am talking to him
>because he knows
>I am an intelligence agent
>in Usenet Newsgroups.
>
>HVAC also knows
>I have defended the
>UFO Debunkers
>in these groups
>for many years.
>Because they often
>protect Humanity.
>
>HVAC also knows
>that it's just banter.
>It's just Horry patter.
>
>It's just art and design
>in words and text.
>
>With Love too.
>I Love HVAC.
>I Love America.
>I Love Planet Earth.
>I Love The Milky Way Galaxy.
>
>http://apod.nasa.gov/apod/image/0710/MilkyWayRoad_landolfi.jpg
>
>
>HVAC is probably getting a bit old too.
>I'm not mean to old men.
>
>http://www.stolaf.edu/people/murphye/map%20project/old-man-laughing.jpg
>
>
>Everyone just relax !!!
>
>
>________________
>


HVAC
2009-12-20 06:31:49 EST

"Sir Gilligan Horry" <GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in message
news:3l5ri51m2u7ji29nkse33sclvqa1ln4ci6@4ax.com...
> HVAC thinks I am what HVAC thinks I am.
> (Green Ham and Blue Eggs, whatever!)
>
> Because HVAC has no website.
> Because HVAC is too lazy to make a homepage.
> (At least Charles made a great homepage)
> Or because HVAC is afraid to show HVAC's true website.
> (Probably some religious crap site
> making a dollar for burgers)


Dude.... get a fucking grip.

Are you having some sort of a breakdown?


Page: 1   (First | Last)


2020 - UsenetArchives.com | Contact Us | Privacy | Stats | Site Search
Become our Patron