Research Discussion: The Disclosure Project Facebook Group // Avatar Movie.

The Disclosure Project Facebook Group // Avatar Movie.

Double-A
2009-12-19 19:25:38 EST
On Dec 19, 6:13 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> The Disclosure Project Facebook Group // Avatar Movie.
>
> Well Stian Arnesen from The Disclosure Project
> facebook groups sent me information and a link to the
> movie called "Avatar".
>
> In my honest opinion
> the biggest heap of crap
> movie ever.
>
> I just saw the extended trailer too.
>
> Bullcrap Dingbat Brain Wasters !!!
>
> Better than the movie Avatar is this ...
>
> "Circles of Power - Behind UFO Secrecy"
>
> http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/sociopol_greer09.htm
>
> And...
>
> "Do You Wish That We Show Up"
>
> http://www.metatech.org/contact_extraterrestrials_intervention.html
>
> _________________
>
> That's the good stuff right there !!!
>
> OK, Ok, ok, I don't have proof,
> but all I am saying is,
> it's amazing reading
> and better.
>
> _________________
>
> Well, it's 1:10pm here
> in New Zealand.
> I'm gonna find some
> UFO documentaries
> on YouTube.
>
> Thank you YouTube !!!
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlpAHK8bOuE
>
> Hi Alexa !
>
> Hi Charles !
>
> Hi HVAC !
>
> rant rant rant
>
> LOL

No one here but us government spooks.

Double-A

Skybuck Flying
2009-12-19 20:17:13 EST
You should never watch a trailer... I don't... it spoils it...

I just watch it a little bit to see what it's about... and then go see the
movie.
(My brother went to the real movie... he asked me to come along... but I was
busy programming something... didn't really wanna go see it anyway... and
it's cold outside... but later I watch it on the internet ! And I enjoyed it
a lot...)

Today I happen to see this movie called Avatar...

I am no fan of fantasy and all of that...

But this movie is a pretty beautiful emotional movie... the human war
general was kinda cool too... (coolest general ever in a movie... a real bad
ass ! =D)

I think it was the same voice as Call of Duty 4 ;)

I think the general was the biggest star of the movie ! LOL. (I have never
seen him in a movie ? I can't recall... but he's gonna be a big star now...
probably in a high demand for other war movies ? :):):))

But the acting of the CGI characters is a good second...

Especially the girl ofcourse ! Lovely !

Lot's of light etc...

This movie was far better than I expected it to be... but then I did kinda
expect it because it's a James Cameron movie with a big budget ?! ;) :)

There is a little bit of sex/love in it too... alien sex/love ! =D

This might actually be the first alien sex/love movie I have ever seen !
LOL.

Also there is a very very very hot human chick in it... she actually flies a
chopper ! HOT HOT ! ;)

They should market this film is a "HOT ALIEN SEX MOVIE" =D

Or maybe a little bit more decent:
"HOT ALIEN LOVE MOVIE" =D

I don't know what the current marketing is ?!? But if it's not that, then
it's bad marketing ???

This movie has

"ALIEN LOVE STORY WRITTEN ALL OVER IT !" ;)

+

"A LITTLE BIT OF ACTION, quite a lot actually :))"

+

"Very good CGI and special effects and all"

+

"Ripley is in it... which is kinda funny too"

+

"AWESOME GENERAL GUY"

+

"ROBOTS, LOTS OF ROBOTS" =D

+

"CHOPPERS, LOTS OF CHOPPERS"

+

"SOME DINO'S"

+

"MAGICAL THINGIES"

+

"LOTS OF LOVE STARING EYES"

I give this movie a love rating of 5 out of 5 ! =D

Bye,
Skybuck.

[...]

On Sat, 19 Dec 2009 16:25:38 -0800 (PST), Double-A
<double-a3@hush.com> wrote:

>On Dec 19, 6:13 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> The Disclosure Project Facebook Group // Avatar Movie.
>>
>> Well Stian Arnesen from The Disclosure Project
>> facebook groups sent me information and a link to the
>> movie called "Avatar".
>>
>> In my honest opinion
>> the biggest heap of crap
>> movie ever.
>>
>> I just saw the extended trailer too.
>>
>> Bullcrap Dingbat Brain Wasters !!!
>>
>> Better than the movie Avatar is this ...
>>
>> "Circles of Power - Behind UFO Secrecy"
>>
>> http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/sociopol_greer09.htm
>>
>> And...
>>
>> "Do You Wish That We Show Up"
>>
>> http://www.metatech.org/contact_extraterrestrials_intervention.html
>>
>> _________________
>>
>> That's the good stuff right there !!!
>>
>> OK, Ok, ok, I don't have proof,
>> but all I am saying is,
>> it's amazing reading
>> and better.
>>
>> _________________
>>
>> Well, it's 1:10pm here
>> in New Zealand.
>> I'm gonna find some
>> UFO documentaries
>> on YouTube.
>>
>> Thank you YouTube !!!
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlpAHK8bOuE
>>
>> Hi Alexa !
>>
>> Hi Charles !
>>
>> Hi HVAC !
>>
>> rant rant rant
>>
>> LOL
>

>No one here but us government spooks.

And olde Great Sir Gilligan Horry
and Zippidy Doodars
and Rachel !

On Sun, 20 Dec 2009 02:17:13 +0100, "Skybuck Flying"
<*e@hotmail.com> wrote:

>You should never watch a trailer... I don't... it spoils it...
>
>I just watch it a little bit to see what it's about... and then go see the
>movie.
>(My brother went to the real movie... he asked me to come along... but I was
>busy programming something... didn't really wanna go see it anyway... and
>it's cold outside... but later I watch it on the internet ! And I enjoyed it
>a lot...)
>
>Today I happen to see this movie called Avatar...
>
>I am no fan of fantasy and all of that...
>
>But this movie is a pretty beautiful emotional movie... the human war
>general was kinda cool too... (coolest general ever in a movie... a real bad
>ass ! =D)
>
>I think it was the same voice as Call of Duty 4 ;)
>
>I think the general was the biggest star of the movie ! LOL. (I have never
>seen him in a movie ? I can't recall... but he's gonna be a big star now...
>probably in a high demand for other war movies ? :):):))
>
>But the acting of the CGI characters is a good second...
>
>Especially the girl ofcourse ! Lovely !
>
>Lot's of light etc...
>
>This movie was far better than I expected it to be... but then I did kinda
>expect it because it's a James Cameron movie with a big budget ?! ;) :)
>
>There is a little bit of sex/love in it too... alien sex/love ! =D
>
>This might actually be the first alien sex/love movie I have ever seen !
>LOL.
>
>Also there is a very very very hot human chick in it... she actually flies a
>chopper ! HOT HOT ! ;)
>
>They should market this film is a "HOT ALIEN SEX MOVIE" =D
>
>Or maybe a little bit more decent:
>"HOT ALIEN LOVE MOVIE" =D
>
>I don't know what the current marketing is ?!? But if it's not that, then
>it's bad marketing ???
>
>This movie has
>
>"ALIEN LOVE STORY WRITTEN ALL OVER IT !" ;)
>
>+
>
>"A LITTLE BIT OF ACTION, quite a lot actually :))"
>
>+
>
>"Very good CGI and special effects and all"
>
>+
>
>"Ripley is in it... which is kinda funny too"
>
>+
>
>"AWESOME GENERAL GUY"
>
>+
>
>"ROBOTS, LOTS OF ROBOTS" =D
>
>+
>
>"CHOPPERS, LOTS OF CHOPPERS"
>
>+
>
>"SOME DINO'S"
>
>+
>
>"MAGICAL THINGIES"
>
>+
>
>"LOTS OF LOVE STARING EYES"
>
>I give this movie a love rating of 5 out of 5 ! =D
>
>Bye,
> Skybuck.

WOW !

OK !!

Thanks !!!

Yeah, ok, my head is
right into the
best UFO ET information
I can get online.

As my oldest brother says...
"Each to their own".

______________

What ever that fluffing means.
I hate the old fart.

And nothing to do with you Skybuck.
You posted a great post.

10/10

On Sun, 20 Dec 2009 14:40:05 +1100, Sir Gilligan Horry
<*M@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

> [...]
>>it's bad marketing ???
>>
>>This movie has
>>
>>"ALIEN LOVE STORY WRITTEN ALL OVER IT !" ;)
>>
>>+
>>
>>"A LITTLE BIT OF ACTION, quite a lot actually :))"
>>
>>+
>>
>>"Very good CGI and special effects and all"
>>
>>+
>>
>>"Ripley is in it... which is kinda funny too"
>>
>>+
>>
>>"AWESOME GENERAL GUY"
>>
>>+
>>
>>"ROBOTS, LOTS OF ROBOTS" =D
>>
>>+
>>
>>"CHOPPERS, LOTS OF CHOPPERS"
>>
>>+
>>
>>"SOME DINO'S"
>>
>>+
>>
>>"MAGICAL THINGIES"
>>
>>+
>>
>>"LOTS OF LOVE STARING EYES"
>>
>>I give this movie a love rating of 5 out of 5 ! =D

Well, OK, I love him.
But he's just a mind fluffer.
Sad case.
And other family members agree.

However, I must say,
I do not know what he
has been doing online for the past 5 years.
Maybe he has a great UFO website !!!

http://www.voy.com/105322/

________________________

>And nothing to do with you Skybuck.
>You posted a great post.
>
>10/10

Skybuck Flying
2009-12-20 07:06:41 EST
Thanks,

I watch this movie on kinda low resolution... now I wish I had seen it on
high resolution ! LOL.

But ok... I will definetly watch this movie again sometime on high-res ! ;)

This is definetly a movie that should be seen on high-res ;) But that goes
for most movies anyway ! ;)

Low-res is kinda interesting too.. it makes everything more smooth and maybe
even more believable but ok ;)

Bye,
Skybuck.

Yeah, it is a beautiful movie.

I love art and design and nature,
and studying about space,
so I should praise the movie more.

But I saw 'Troy' on TV recently
and other Sci-Fi on TV
and... it's always bombs and explosions.

Well, I should write my own movie script :)

Ummm, something like
'Aliens meet Mr HVAC,
fall in love, live happily ever after'.

Hehe ! ;->