Research Discussion: UFO Debunker's Guidebook

UFO Debunker's Guidebook

Andrew W
2009-12-19 03:55:45 EST

I'm offering this link to a guidebook for skeptics and debunkers to allow
them to brush up on their debunking skills and tactics, since their ufo
explain-aways and put-downs have been a bit lacking lately. Balloons, swamp
gas and Venus etc. have all been done to death already and can't really be
used any more. My goodness its been such a long time since I heard the Venus
excuse used.

One could consider this an early little Christmas present for the other
side.

http://www.hallrichard.com/debunker.htm

--
The skeptic/debunker's motto - If I haven't seen it and its even slightly
difficult for me to believe then there's no way it can possibly exist and I

UFO Debunker's Guidebook...

open the book and wow it's full of hundred dollar notes.

LOL !!!

__________________________

"Andrew W" <removethis_ajwerner@optushome.com.au> wrote in message

> I'm offering this link to a guidebook for skeptics and debunkers to allow
> them to brush up on their debunking skills and tactics, since their ufo
> explain-aways and put-downs have been a bit lacking lately. Balloons,
> swamp gas and Venus etc. have all been done to death already and can't
> really be used any more. My goodness its been such a long time since I
> heard the Venus excuse used.
>
> One could consider this an early little Christmas present for the other
> side.
>
> http://www.hallrichard.com/debunker.htm

You just keep goinf the way you've been going, Andy.

Soon, you'll be telling me to start marching towards
a FEMA death camp, or General Borman Killemall
will drop a Bismuth-Titanium Neutron Bomb on me.

--
And god gave him a mighty frying pan and told him to go forth and smite thee
some noobs

On Sat, 19 Dec 2009 08:09:31 -0500, "HVAC" <harlowcampbell@gmail.com>
wrote:

>"Andrew W" <removethis_ajwerner@optushome.com.au> wrote in message
>>
>> I'm offering this link to a guidebook for skeptics and debunkers to allow
>> them to brush up on their debunking skills and tactics, since their ufo
>> explain-aways and put-downs have been a bit lacking lately. Balloons,
>> swamp gas and Venus etc. have all been done to death already and can't
>> really be used any more. My goodness its been such a long time since I
>> heard the Venus excuse used.
>>
>> One could consider this an early little Christmas present for the other
>> side.
>>
>> http://www.hallrichard.com/debunker.htm
>

>You just keep goinf the way you've been going, Andy.
>
>Soon, you'll be telling me to start marching towards
>a FEMA death camp, or General Borman Killemall
>will drop a Bismuth-Titanium Neutron Bomb on me.

HVAC took the Sir Artie pills.

Pretty good pills actually.

Sir Arthur C.B. Wholeflaffers A.S.A
is a true hero in our town!

_____________________

OK. Ok. ok ...

what type of link am I going to post now...

well, how about a UFO link ...

http://aliens.ufos.videos.googlepages.com/links.html

"Koyaanisqatsi"

LOL :)

On Sun, 20 Dec 2009 02:42:39 +1100, Sir Gilligan Horry
<*M@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

>On Sat, 19 Dec 2009 08:09:31 -0500, "HVAC" <harlowcampbell@gmail.com>
>wrote:
>

>>"Andrew W" <removethis_ajwerner@optushome.com.au> wrote in message
>>>
>>> I'm offering this link to a guidebook for skeptics and debunkers to allow
>>> them to brush up on their debunking skills and tactics, since their ufo
>>> explain-aways and put-downs have been a bit lacking lately. Balloons,
>>> swamp gas and Venus etc. have all been done to death already and can't
>>> really be used any more. My goodness its been such a long time since I
>>> heard the Venus excuse used.
>>>
>>> One could consider this an early little Christmas present for the other
>>> side.
>>>
>>> http://www.hallrichard.com/debunker.htm
>>

>>You just keep goinf the way you've been going, Andy.
>>
>>Soon, you'll be telling me to start marching towards
>>a FEMA death camp, or General Borman Killemall
>>will drop a Bismuth-Titanium Neutron Bomb on me.
>
>HVAC took the Sir Artie pills.
>
>Pretty good pills actually.
>
>Sir Arthur C.B. Wholeflaffers A.S.A
>is a true hero in our town!
>
>_____________________
>
>OK. Ok. ok ...
>
>what type of link am I going to post now...
>
>well, how about a UFO link ...
>
>http://aliens.ufos.videos.googlepages.com/links.html
>
>"Koyaanisqatsi"

Enjoy !!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFwR1c-cdFw

Sir Arthur CB Wholeflaffers ASA
2009-12-20 10:23:32 EST
On Dec 19, 5:09 am, "HVAC" <harlowcampb...@gmail.com> wrote:
> "Andrew W" <removethis_ajwer...@optushome.com.au> wrote in message

> > I'm offering this link to a guidebook for skeptics and debunkers to allow
> > them to brush up on their debunking skills and tactics, since their ufo
> > explain-aways and put-downs have been a bit lacking lately.  Balloons,
> > swamp gas and Venus etc. have all been done to death already and can't
> > really be used any more. My goodness its been such a long time since I
> > heard the Venus excuse used.
>
> > One could consider this an early little Christmas present for the other
> > side.
>
> >http://www.hallrichard.com/debunker.htm
>
> You just keep goinf the way you've been going,  Andy.
>
> Soon, you'll be telling me to start marching towards
> a FEMA death camp, or General Borman Killemall
> will drop a Bismuth-Titanium Neutron Bomb on me.

You know, I have no idea where you get those ideas, but they are sure
goods ones!! In fact, if I were YOU, I would START marching to those
FEMA camps and hopefully the General will pick up your movements to
drop those bombs on you! Could this be the beginning of the end for
the debunker cult? We certainly hope so!!!