Research Discussion: Usenet Newsgroups Is My Home !!!

Usenet Newsgroups Is My Home !!!
Posts: 8

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse or request takedown.
The requests are usually processed within 48 hours.

Page: 1   (First | Last)

Double-A
2009-12-18 19:05:39 EST
On Dec 18, 5:32 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> Usenet Newsgroups is my Home !!!
>
> http://aliens.ufos.videos.googlepages.com/alien-ufo-postcards.html
>
> ===========================
>
> GOOGLE
> No results found for "Usenet Newsgroups is my Home".
>
> http://www.google.com/#hl=en&source=hp&q=%22Usenet+Newsgroups+is+my+H...


Are you homeless?

Double-A


Double-A
2009-12-18 19:22:48 EST
On Dec 18, 6:16 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> On Fri, 18 Dec 2009 16:05:39 -0800 (PST), Double-A
>
> <double...@hush.com> wrote:
> >On Dec 18, 5:32 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> >> Usenet Newsgroups is my Home !!!
>
> >>http://aliens.ufos.videos.googlepages.com/alien-ufo-postcards.html
>
> >> ===========================
>
> >> GOOGLE
> >> No results found for "Usenet Newsgroups is my Home".
>
> >>http://www.google.com/#hl=en&source=hp&q=%22Usenet+Newsgroups+is+my+H...
>
> >Are you homeless?
>
> I have no land here...
>
> http://photobucket.com/albums/y215/earthcan/
>
> You see, many people sell Booze or Cigarettes
> just so they can get some land !!!
>
> __________________________
>
> GET OFF MY LAND !!!
>
> http://www.virginmedia.com/images/redneck.jpg


An unlanded Sir? Now that's a bummer!

Double-A


Sir Gilligan Horry
2009-12-18 20:32:09 EST

Usenet Newsgroups is my Home !!!

http://aliens.ufos.videos.googlepages.com/alien-ufo-postcards.html




===========================

GOOGLE
No results found for "Usenet Newsgroups is my Home".

http://www.google.com/#hl=en&source=hp&q=%22Usenet+Newsgroups+is+my+Home%22&btnG=Google+Search&aq=f&aqi=&oq=%22Usenet+Newsgroups+is+my+Home%22&fp=b36c7832dbb01be6



Sir Gilligan Horry
2009-12-18 21:16:09 EST
On Fri, 18 Dec 2009 16:05:39 -0800 (PST), Double-A
<double-a3@hush.com> wrote:

>On Dec 18, 5:32 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> Usenet Newsgroups is my Home !!!
>>
>> http://aliens.ufos.videos.googlepages.com/alien-ufo-postcards.html
>>
>> ===========================
>>
>> GOOGLE
>> No results found for "Usenet Newsgroups is my Home".
>>
>> http://www.google.com/#hl=en&source=hp&q=%22Usenet+Newsgroups+is+my+H...
>
>
>Are you homeless?

I have no land here...

http://photobucket.com/albums/y215/earthcan/

You see, many people sell Booze or Cigarettes
just so they can get some land !!!




__________________________

GET OFF MY LAND !!!

http://www.virginmedia.com/images/redneck.jpg



Sir Gilligan Horry
2009-12-18 21:30:46 EST
On Fri, 18 Dec 2009 16:22:48 -0800 (PST), Double-A
<double-a3@hush.com> wrote:

>On Dec 18, 6:16 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> On Fri, 18 Dec 2009 16:05:39 -0800 (PST), Double-A
>>
>> <double...@hush.com> wrote:
>> >On Dec 18, 5:32 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> >> Usenet Newsgroups is my Home !!!
>>
>> >>http://aliens.ufos.videos.googlepages.com/alien-ufo-postcards.html
>>
>> >> ===========================
>>
>> >> GOOGLE
>> >> No results found for "Usenet Newsgroups is my Home".
>>
>> >>http://www.google.com/#hl=en&source=hp&q=%22Usenet+Newsgroups+is+my+H...
>>
>> >Are you homeless?
>>
>> I have no land here...
>>
>> http://photobucket.com/albums/y215/earthcan/
>>
>> You see, many people sell Booze or Cigarettes
>> just so they can get some land !!!
>>
>> __________________________
>>
>> GET OFF MY LAND !!!
>>
>> http://www.virginmedia.com/images/redneck.jpg
>
>
>An unlanded Sir? Now that's a bummer!
>

Well, thanks to Great Brains...

I have land.
Not on the moon.
But in Cyber Space.

And Mr HVAC calls it Spam.
It's not Meat or Spam or Dreams Mr HVAC
it's actually better than land on the Moon
and land on Earth.

Haha !!!

http://aliens.ufos.videos.googlepages.com/merry-UFO-christmas.html


"How Do You Like Me Now" ?


I own a gawd darn MotherShip !!!

http://projectmothership.isgreat.org

(actually a single 'index.html' file)

And when you Hack it,
it becomes three !!!

:D

KoooooooooWeeeeeeee !!!




Bert
2009-12-30 08:55:39 EST
On Dec 18, 7:05 pm, Double-A <double...@hush.com> wrote:
> On Dec 18, 5:32 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>
> > Usenet Newsgroups is my Home !!!
>
> >http://aliens.ufos.videos.googlepages.com/alien-ufo-postcards.html
>
> > ===========================
>
> > GOOGLE
> > No results found for "Usenet Newsgroups is my Home".
>
> >http://www.google.com/#hl=en&source=hp&q=%22Usenet+Newsgroups+is+my+H...
>
> Are you homeless?
>
> Double-A

Double A I am virtual homles. Web crashed. Dell working paart time
House went digital and web to old for digital Dell makes my thinking
dell because its so very slow. What to do ??? Go figure Maybe
Charlie Crist is blocking me from posting,and sheriff Bob Hansel is
still harrasing me. I am the power of one and my power relates to a
30w red bulb. Bert

BradGuth
2009-12-30 09:05:36 EST
On Dec 30, 5:55 am, bert <herbertglazie...@msn.com> wrote:
> On Dec 18, 7:05 pm, Double-A <double...@hush.com> wrote:
>
>
>
> > On Dec 18, 5:32 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>
> > > Usenet Newsgroups is my Home !!!
>
> > >http://aliens.ufos.videos.googlepages.com/alien-ufo-postcards.html
>
> > > ===========================
>
> > > GOOGLE
> > > No results found for "Usenet Newsgroups is my Home".
>
> > >http://www.google.com/#hl=en&source=hp&q=%22Usenet+Newsgroups+is+my+H...
>
> > Are you homeless?
>
> > Double-A
>
> Double A I am virtual homles. Web crashed. Dell working paart time
> House went digital and web to old for digital Dell makes my thinking
> dell because its so very slow.   What to do ??? Go figure Maybe
> Charlie Crist is blocking me from posting,and sheriff Bob Hansel is
> still harrasing me. I am the power of one and my power relates to a
> 30w red bulb. Bert

Your local phone company is screwing with you, forcing DSL or
something spendier upon all those that want faster internet. They
control how much and/or how little your PC gets to work with.

Get yourself out of Florida before they dance on your grave. I bet
you'd be treated better in Cuba. Sounds like you've got next to
nothing to lose.

~ BG

Double-A
2009-12-30 14:53:55 EST
On Dec 30, 5:55 am, bert <herbertglazie...@msn.com> wrote:
> On Dec 18, 7:05 pm, Double-A <double...@hush.com> wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
> > On Dec 18, 5:32 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>
> > > Usenet Newsgroups is my Home !!!
>
> > >http://aliens.ufos.videos.googlepages.com/alien-ufo-postcards.html
>
> > > ===========================
>
> > > GOOGLE
> > > No results found for "Usenet Newsgroups is my Home".
>
> > >http://www.google.com/#hl=en&source=hp&q=%22Usenet+Newsgroups+is+my+H...
>
> > Are you homeless?
>
> > Double-A
>
> Double A I am virtual homles. Web crashed. Dell working paart time
> House went digital and web to old for digital Dell makes my thinking
> dell because its so very slow.   What to do ??? Go figure Maybe
> Charlie Crist is blocking me from posting,and sheriff Bob Hansel is
> still harrasing me. I am the power of one and my power relates to a
> 30w red bulb. Bert


They will do anything to silence you, Bert. Guard that Dell with your
life! It is your last remaining means of communication. When that's
gone, all you will have left is smoke signals! But maybe that's not
all bad. The Seminoles were never defeated, you know.

Double-A

Page: 1   (First | Last)


2020 - UsenetArchives.com | Contact Us | Privacy | Stats | Site Search
Become our Patron