Research Discussion: Sir Gilligan Horry Loves And Cares And Wishes.

Sir Gilligan Horry Loves And Cares And Wishes.

Sir Gilligan Horry Loves and Cares and Wishes.

QUOTE:

"Despite the numerous, brave and willing human consciences, those
inertias are artificially maintained for the profit of a growing
centralising power."

"Peace and reunification of your peoples would be a first step toward
the harmony with civilisations other than yours. That is precisely
what those who manipulate you behind the scenes want to avoid at all
cost because, by dividing, they reign! They also reign over those who
govern you. Their strength comes from their capacity to distillate
mistrust and fear into you. "

____________________

Sir Gilligan Horry and Friends Will Find Our Desired Future.

And You Start Now !!!

It's Easy !!!

Please Help
Dr. Steven M. Greer,
and Teams.

It's That Easy !!!

______________

Project UFO Network

http://ProjectMotherShip.googlepages.com

=============

> Sir Gilligan Horry and Friends Will Find Our Desired Future.
>
> And You Start Now !!!
>
> It's Easy !!!
>
> Please Help
> Dr. Steven M. Greer,
> and Teams.
>
> It's That Easy !!!

Most people that read spam would NEVER
support any spam website.

Lomriy
2009-12-18 10:21:31 EST

"HVAC" <harlowcampbell@gmail.com> wrote in message

> "Sir Gilligan Horry" <GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in message
>>
>> Sir Gilligan Horry and Friends Will Find Our Desired Future.
>>
>> And You Start Now !!!
>>
>> It's Easy !!!
>>
>> Please Help
>> Dr. Steven M. Greer,
>> and Teams.
>>
>> It's That Easy !!!
>

> Most people that read spam would NEVER
> support any spam website.

You like spam with eggs and ham? <tee hee>

--
**** Lomie
Be well and come... be welcome

"Lomriy" <darlaperenosp@maol.com> wrote in message

>> Most people that read spam would NEVER
>> support any spam website.
>>

> You like spam with eggs and ham? <tee hee>

Good one, Lamie!

On Fri, 18 Dec 2009 07:40:26 -0500, "HVAC" <harlowcampbell@gmail.com>

>> Sir Gilligan Horry and Friends Will Find Our Desired Future.
>>
>> And You Start Now !!!
>>
>> It's Easy !!!
>>
>> Please Help
>> Dr. Steven M. Greer,
>> and Teams.
>>
>> It's That Easy !!!
>

>Most people that read spam would NEVER
>support any spam website.

Only desperate UFO Debunkers
would call my Usenet Newsgroups posts
"spam".

Because most of my posts have been quite nice and not ranting about
really amazing UFO related information.

Would you like me to stop the 'average chat' and post amazing UFO
related information every 20 minutes ?

http://aliens.ufos.videos.googlepages.com/alien-ufo-postcards.html

=============================

As you can see, I'm rather homeless.

Usenet Newsgroups is my home !!!

Lomriy
2009-12-18 23:27:50 EST

> "Lomriy" <darlaperenosp@maol.com> wrote in message
>>>

>>> Most people that read spam would NEVER
>>> support any spam website.
>>>

>> You like spam with eggs and ham? <tee hee>
>

> Good one, Lamie!

Ohgosh!
Ohgee!
Thank you, Mr. HVYL