Research Discussion: YouTube Have Blitzed And Do Blitz Sir Gilligan Horry.

YouTube Have Blitzed And Do Blitz Sir Gilligan Horry.

YouTube have Blitzed and do Blitz Sir Gilligan Horry.

We are documenting everything.
You have no idea !!!

Our UFOs ALIENs VIDEOs Network
at our Internet Cafe, and other locations,
owns over 35 YouTube channels
and 57 International UFO websites,
and much more,
all related and keyworded and video topic actioned to ...

Aliens and Extraterrestrials

Aliens and UFOs

... however, not found in YouTube channels search.

_____________________

=====================

WARNING !!!

EXTREME CONSEQUENCES

=====================

"Be aware that the Future will be even more Surprising".

http://www.youtube.com/user/AltAlienResearch

>Our UFOs ALIENs VIDEOs Network
>at our Internet Cafe, and other locations,
>owns over 35 YouTube channels
>and 57 International UFO websites,
>and much more,
>all related and keyworded and video topic actioned to ...
>
>Aliens and Extraterrestrials
>
>Aliens and UFOs
>
>... however, not found in YouTube channels search.

http://www.youtube.com/user/AltAlienResearch

>_____________________
>
>=====================
>
>WARNING !!!
>
>EXTREME CONSEQUENCES

http://www.youtube.com/user/AltAlienResearch

>=====================
>
>"Be aware that the Future will be even more Surprising".

http://www.youtube.com/user/AltAlienResearch

Raven1
2009-12-17 20:46:43 EST
On Fri, 18 Dec 2009 12:11:58 +1100, Sir Gilligan Horry
<*M@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

<plonk>

On Thu, 17 Dec 2009 20:46:43 -0500, raven1
<*n@nevermore.com> wrote:

>On Fri, 18 Dec 2009 12:11:58 +1100, Sir Gilligan Horry
><GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

YouTube have Blitzed and do Blitz Sir Gilligan Horry.

The "P" word doesn't fit.

Try another Letter or Word or Some Brains For Once.

Unless you want a Cyber Space Cage Fight with Me :)

I ... Will ... Fluffing .. Get ... You ... Freaks !!!

_____________________

Project UFO Network

http://ProjectMothership.googlepages.com

=====================

And 'YouTube' systems took AceBryanCentral off-line for 24 hours.
(While every other 'Free UFO Videos' network at YouTube was on-line)

BONUS PRIZE !!! for this one too.

__________________________

> YouTube have Blitzed and do Blitz Sir Gilligan Horry.
>
> We are documenting everything.
> You have no idea !!!

I never block ANYONE but I'm considering it
in your case. Just WAY too much spamming
the newsgroups. Please slow down your spam...

OK?

"raven1" <quoththeraven@nevermore.com> wrote in message
> On Fri, 18 Dec 2009 12:11:58 +1100, Sir Gilligan Horry
> <GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>
> <plonk>

Ya... I'm considering it too.

Sad, cause I've never 'plonked' anyone.

His spam is getting out of control tho....

On Fri, 18 Dec 2009 09:45:23 -0500, "HVAC" <harlowcampbell@gmail.com>

>> YouTube have Blitzed and do Blitz Sir Gilligan Horry.
>>
>> We are documenting everything.
>> You have no idea !!!
>

>I never block ANYONE but I'm considering it
>in your case. Just WAY too much spamming
>the newsgroups. Please slow down your spam...
>
>OK?

I haven't had a chat here for a couple of days.

I'm just here to chat with newsgroups folks.

I don't spam.

I am me.

I post good information
and I am considerate.