Research Discussion: His MOJO Is Broken

His MOJO Is Broken

Obama's "mojo" ain't working so well any more, unemployment on
the rise once again; and that's just before Christmas ... oooops,
just before the "holidays" ....

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20091217/ap_on_bi_go_ec_fi/us_economy

We need to hear "Slow" Joe Biden telling us just one more time how
that bumbling moron Hussein's "stimulus" is working beyond his highest
expectations ....
How can these gangsters sleep at night ....

> We need to hear "Slow" Joe Biden telling us just one more time how
> that bumbling moron Hussein's "stimulus" is working beyond his highest
> expectations ....
> How can these gangsters sleep at night ....

They curl up next to the republicans that just
fucked us too, and they all smoke a cigarette.

--
The world will scream out, "Help Us!"

I'll answer, "No".

"HVAC" <harlowcampbell@gmail.com> wrote in message

> "Hagar" <hagen@sahm.name> wrote in message
>>
>> We need to hear "Slow" Joe Biden telling us just one more time how
>> that bumbling moron Hussein's "stimulus" is working beyond his highest
>> expectations ....
>> How can these gangsters sleep at night ....
>>

> They curl up next to the republicans that just
> fucked us too, and they all smoke a cigarette.

I believe they ALL are smoking something other than cigarettes ...

Mary Poppins
2009-12-17 11:33:54 EST
h*l@gmail.com (HVAC) chiseled in stone for all posterity to see
<hgdjjv$7qo$1@hvac.motzarella.org>:

>They curl up next to the republicans that just
>fucked us too, and they all smoke a cigarette.

And they smile and giggle.
--
Perfectly yours,
Mary

*******Because*******
http://www.apa.org/journals/features/psp7761121.pdf
\ufffd 1999 by the American Psychological Association
December 1999 Vol. 77, No. 6, 1121-1134

http://tinyurl.com/yls7y26

Nightcrawler
2009-12-17 17:55:23 EST
On 12/17/2009 10:15 AM, Hagar wrote:

> I believe they ALL are smoking something other than cigarettes ...

Well, at Barney Frank's they are smoking the pole.

ChasNemo
2009-12-17 23:33:59 EST
On Dec 17, 5:55�pm, Nightcrawler <Dirtyde...@dirtcheap.net> wrote:
> On 12/17/2009 10:15 AM, Hagar wrote:
>
> > I believe they ALL are smoking something other than cigarettes ...
>
> Well, at Barney Frank's they are smoking the pole.

You rightards obviously enjoy your little impotent circle jerks. It's
all you have left after your total humiliation in the 2008 elections.

"Nightcrawler" <Dirtydeeds@dirtcheap.net> wrote in message
> On 12/17/2009 10:15 AM, Hagar wrote:
>
>> I believe they ALL are smoking something other than cigarettes ...
>
> Well, at Barney Frank's they are smoking the pole.

Yea ... Bawney Fwank loves his tube steak !!!

H.
2009-12-18 12:58:05 EST

<*.@dirtcheap.net> wrote:
> On 12/17/2009 10:15 AM, Hagar wrote:
>
> > I believe they ALL are smoking something other than
> > cigarettes ...
>
> Well, at Barney Frank's they are smoking the pole.

You rightards obviously enjoy your little impotent
circle jerks. It's
all you have left after your total humiliation in the
2008 elections.

Hold your breath Dorko, 2010 and 2012 is coming up.
By by Demollibs.
H.

"H." <hbosch@charter.net> wrote in message

> "ChasNemo" <chasnemo@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Dec 17, 5:55?pm, Nightcrawler <Dirtyde...@dirtcheap.net> wrote:
>> On 12/17/2009 10:15 AM, Hagar wrote:
>>
>> > I believe they ALL are smoking something other than cigarettes ...
>>
>> Well, at Barney Frank's they are smoking the pole.
>
> You rightards obviously enjoy your little impotent circle jerks. It's
> all you have left after your total humiliation in the 2008 elections.
>
> Hold your breath Dorko, 2010 and 2012 is coming up.
> By by Demollibs.
> H.

Talk about Lemmings headed for the cliff ... just follow the leader.

ChasNemo
2009-12-18 20:14:33 EST
On Dec 18, 12:58�pm, "H." <hbo...@charter.net> wrote:
> "ChasNemo" <chasn...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Dec 17, 5:55?pm, Nightcrawler
>
> <Dirtyde...@dirtcheap.net> wrote:
> > On 12/17/2009 10:15 AM, Hagar wrote:
>
> > > I believe they ALL are smoking something other than
> > > cigarettes ...
>
> > Well, at Barney Frank's they are smoking the pole.
>
> You rightards obviously enjoy your little impotent
> circle jerks. �It's
> all you have left after your total humiliation in the
> 2008 elections.
>
> Hold your breath Dorko, 2010 and 2012 is coming up.
> By by Demollibs.
> H.

You really need to up your meds, Hagar. Your fantasies are
overwhelming you.