Research Discussion: Christmas Is The Season Of Peace

Christmas Is The Season Of Peace

LOUISA, Va. — A Louisa County man who pleaded guilty to killing his
wife after an argument over Christmas lights has been sentenced to
life in prison.

Louisa Circuit Court Judge Timothy K. Sanner sentenced Forrest M.
Smythers Jr. on Monday to life plus three years for first-degree
murder and felonious use of a firearm, and five years for possession
of a firearm by a felon.

Prosecutors say the 54-year-old Smythers shot Dawn Smythers once in
the head with a .22 caliber rifle in their home on Jan. 16. Forrest
Smythers told investigators that he had wanted to take down their
Christmas lights, but that his wife had opposed the idea.

Double-A
2009-12-15 13:04:23 EST
On Dec 15, 9:45 am, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
> LOUISA, Va.  —  A Louisa County man who pleaded guilty to killing his
> wife after an argument over Christmas lights has been sentenced to
> life in prison.
>
> Louisa Circuit Court Judge Timothy K. Sanner sentenced Forrest M.
> Smythers Jr. on Monday to life plus three years for first-degree
> murder and felonious use of a firearm, and five years for possession
> of a firearm by a felon.

Wow! I'll bet that 5 years for possession of a firearm by a felon on
top of the life sentence really hurt! A real deterrent there!

Double-A

> Prosecutors say the 54-year-old Smythers shot Dawn Smythers once in
> the head with a .22 caliber rifle in their home on Jan. 16. Forrest
> Smythers told investigators that he had wanted to take down their
> Christmas lights, but that his wife had opposed the idea.

LOUISA, Va. \ufffd A Louisa County man who pleaded guilty to killing his
wife after an argument over Christmas lights has been sentenced to
life in prison.

Louisa Circuit Court Judge Timothy K. Sanner sentenced Forrest M.
Smythers Jr. on Monday to life plus three years for first-degree
murder and felonious use of a firearm, and five years for possession
of a firearm by a felon.

Prosecutors say the 54-year-old Smythers shot Dawn Smythers once in
the head with a .22 caliber rifle in their home on Jan. 16. Forrest
Smythers told investigators that he had wanted to take down their
Christmas lights, but that his wife had opposed the idea.

A little too aggressive, the dude .. I would have just bitch-slapped her ..

Lord Vetinari

> "HVAC" <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote in message
>

> LOUISA, Va. \ufffd A Louisa County man who pleaded guilty to killing his
> wife after an argument over Christmas lights has been sentenced to
> life in prison.
>
> Louisa Circuit Court Judge Timothy K. Sanner sentenced Forrest M.
> Smythers Jr. on Monday to life plus three years for first-degree
> murder and felonious use of a firearm, and five years for possession
> of a firearm by a felon.
>
> Prosecutors say the 54-year-old Smythers shot Dawn Smythers once in
> the head with a .22 caliber rifle in their home on Jan. 16. Forrest
> Smythers told investigators that he had wanted to take down their
> Christmas lights, but that his wife had opposed the idea.

> A little too aggressive, the dude .. I would have just bitch-slapped her
> ..

Soooo appropriate - bitch.

_//!! _//!!
2009-12-15 13:46:38 EST

"Lord Vetinari" <vetinari@ameritech.net> wrote in message
> "Hagar" <hagen@sahm.name> wrote in message
>>
>> "HVAC" <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>

>> LOUISA, Va. - A Louisa County man who pleaded guilty to killing his
>> wife after an argument over Christmas lights has been sentenced to
>> life in prison.
>>
>> Louisa Circuit Court Judge Timothy K. Sanner sentenced Forrest M.
>> Smythers Jr. on Monday to life plus three years for first-degree
>> murder and felonious use of a firearm, and five years for possession
>> of a firearm by a felon.
>>
>> Prosecutors say the 54-year-old Smythers shot Dawn Smythers once in
>> the head with a .22 caliber rifle in their home on Jan. 16. Forrest
>> Smythers told investigators that he had wanted to take down their
>> Christmas lights, but that his wife had opposed the idea.

>> A little too aggressive, the dude .. I would have just bitch-slapped her
>> ..
>
> Soooo appropriate - bitch.

Soooo Unappropriate - the Begruding HVAC & Hagar Biatches are 'never'
Peaceable, Christmas Season or no.

Shoulda Hung...the Scroog SHITE. Now, that WOULD BE a *Deterrent*.

*Hallelujah*

*Amen*

2009-12-15 15:26:13 EST
On Dec 15, 11:45 am, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
>tryLOUISA, Va.  —  A Louisa County man who pleaded guilty to killing his
> wife after an argument over Christmas lights has been sentenced to
> life in prison.
>
> Louisa Circuit Court Judge Timothy K. Sanner sentenced Forrest M.
> Smythers Jr. on Monday to life plus three years for first-degree
> murder and felonious use of a firearm, and five years for possession
> of a firearm by a felon.
>
> Prosecutors say the 54-year-old Smythers shot Dawn Smythers once in
> the head with a .22 caliber rifle in their home on Jan. 16. Forrest
> Smythers told investigators that he had wanted to take down their
> Christmas lights, but that his wife had opposed the idea.

What are YOU doing to make it more peaceful ? Spreading hostility and
trying to start Flame Wars ? Is that a step in the right direction
for peace ?

Lord Vetinari
2009-12-15 15:31:40 EST
"_//!! _//!!" <TheInvisibleAngel@freenews.netfront.net> wrote in message

> "Lord Vetinari" <vetinari@ameritech.net> wrote in message
>> "Hagar" <hagen@sahm.name> wrote in message
>>>
>>> "HVAC" <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>>

>>> LOUISA, Va. - A Louisa County man who pleaded guilty to killing his
>>> wife after an argument over Christmas lights has been sentenced to
>>> life in prison.
>>>
>>> Louisa Circuit Court Judge Timothy K. Sanner sentenced Forrest M.
>>> Smythers Jr. on Monday to life plus three years for first-degree
>>> murder and felonious use of a firearm, and five years for possession
>>> of a firearm by a felon.
>>>
>>> Prosecutors say the 54-year-old Smythers shot Dawn Smythers once in
>>> the head with a .22 caliber rifle in their home on Jan. 16. Forrest
>>> Smythers told investigators that he had wanted to take down their
>>> Christmas lights, but that his wife had opposed the idea.
>>>
>>> *****************************************
>>> A little too aggressive, the dude .. I would have just bitch-slapped her
>>> ..
>>
>> Soooo appropriate - bitch.
>
> Soooo Unappropriate - the Begruding HVAC & Hagar Biatches are 'never'
> Peaceable, Christmas Season or no.

You're so ignorant, you don't even know your own name.

> Shoulda Hung...the Scroog SHITE. Now, that WOULD BE a *Deterrent*.
>
> *Hallelujah*
>
> *Amen*

Babble on.

"*k@gmail.com" <ilbebauck@gmail.com> wrote in message
What are YOU doing to make it more peaceful ? Spreading hostility and
trying to start Flame Wars ? Is that a step in the right direction
for peace ?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stop right there fuckwad.....

All I did was post up a Christmas related story.

If you call that a 'war'.... So be it.

--
Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits. ~Mark Twain

_//!! _//!!
2009-12-15 18:10:03 EST
> "_//!! _//!!" InvisibleAngel@freenews.netfront.net> wrote in message
>> Shoulda Hung, Drawn & Quartered ~The Scroog SHITE~. Now, that WOULD have
>> been a *Deterrent*.
>>
>> *Hallelujah*
>>
>> *Amen*

_//!! _//!!
2009-12-15 19:47:27 EST
"HVAC" <harlowcampbell@gmail.com> wrote in message

> "IlBeBauck@gmail.com" <ilbebauck@gmail.com> wrote in message
> What are YOU doing to make it more peaceful ? Spreading hostility and
> trying to start Flame Wars ? Is that a step in the right direction
> for peace ?
>

> Stop right there fuckwad.....
>
> All I did was post up a Christmas related story.
>
> If you call that a 'war'.... So be it.
> --

And...there's Nothing *Peaceable* about you, HVAC, and your "fuckwad"
"gmail"...and "Dr P" Catholic Clones.

~You~ don't Fool *Me*.

*Hallelujah*

*Amen*