Research Discussion: So What Happened With The Moon? // Moon Bases !!!

So What Happened With The Moon? // Moon Bases !!!
Posts: 8

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse or request takedown.
The requests are usually processed within 48 hours.

Page: 1   (First | Last)

BradGuth
2009-12-13 16:23:41 EST
On Dec 13, 3:06 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> So What Happened With The Moon? // Moon Bases !!!
>
> Ok ...
>
> 1.
> Humans went around the moon and said "There is a Santa".
>
> 2.
> Dr Edgar Mitchell said "Oh, yeah, we went to the moon,
> but it's what we found there that is the cover-up".
>
> 3.
> Sergeant Karl Wolf was a precision electronics photographic equipment
> engineer with a top secret CRYPTO clearance. He stated that he saw
> mosaics [composite photos] that showed a base on the moon, which had
> geometric shapes...there were spherical buildings...tall towers...and
> things that looked somewhat like radar dishes.
>
> So What Happened With The Moon? // Moon Bases !!!
>
> These "cyraxandflyrax" videos are creative...
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlv1QXq-IqY
>
> "Ruins and Alien base found on dark side of the moon reloaded".
>
> __________________
> ==================
> I'm hungry.
>
> What are you all having for lunch today?
>
> These Moon Cakes are quite nice...
>
> http://img.alibaba.com/photo/11164893/Mini_Moon_Cake.jpg
>
> I had some of them when I was in Guangzhou, China.
>
> __________________
> ==================
>
> Sir Gilligan Horry was here !
>
> http://www.anzwers.org/free/aliens/

In the future, use farside instead of darkside.

~ BG

Sir Gilligan Horry
2009-12-13 18:06:16 EST
So What Happened With The Moon? // Moon Bases !!!

Ok ...

1.
Humans went around the moon and said "There is a Santa".

2.
Dr Edgar Mitchell said "Oh, yeah, we went to the moon,
but it's what we found there that is the cover-up".

3.
Sergeant Karl Wolf was a precision electronics photographic equipment
engineer with a top secret CRYPTO clearance. He stated that he saw
mosaics [composite photos] that showed a base on the moon, which had
geometric shapes...there were spherical buildings...tall towers...and
things that looked somewhat like radar dishes.


So What Happened With The Moon? // Moon Bases !!!



These "cyraxandflyrax" videos are creative...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlv1QXq-IqY

"Ruins and Alien base found on dark side of the moon reloaded".


__________________
==================
I'm hungry.

What are you all having for lunch today?

These Moon Cakes are quite nice...

http://img.alibaba.com/photo/11164893/Mini_Moon_Cake.jpg

I had some of them when I was in Guangzhou, China.


__________________
==================

Sir Gilligan Horry was here !

http://www.anzwers.org/free/aliens/




Sir Gilligan Horry
2009-12-14 03:06:37 EST
On Sun, 13 Dec 2009 13:23:41 -0800 (PST), BradGuth
<*h@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Dec 13, 3:06 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> So What Happened With The Moon? // Moon Bases !!!
>>
>> Ok ...
>>
>> 1.
>> Humans went around the moon and said "There is a Santa".
>>
>> 2.
>> Dr Edgar Mitchell said "Oh, yeah, we went to the moon,
>> but it's what we found there that is the cover-up".
>>
>> 3.
>> Sergeant Karl Wolf was a precision electronics photographic equipment
>> engineer with a top secret CRYPTO clearance. He stated that he saw
>> mosaics [composite photos] that showed a base on the moon, which had
>> geometric shapes...there were spherical buildings...tall towers...and
>> things that looked somewhat like radar dishes.
>>
>> So What Happened With The Moon? // Moon Bases !!!
>>
>> These "cyraxandflyrax" videos are creative...
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlv1QXq-IqY
>>
>> "Ruins and Alien base found on dark side of the moon reloaded".
>>
>> __________________
>> ==================
>> I'm hungry.
>>
>> What are you all having for lunch today?
>>
>> These Moon Cakes are quite nice...
>>
>> http://img.alibaba.com/photo/11164893/Mini_Moon_Cake.jpg
>>
>> I had some of them when I was in Guangzhou, China.
>>
>> __________________
>> ==================
>>
>> Sir Gilligan Horry was here !
>>
>> http://www.anzwers.org/free/aliens/
>
>In the future, use farside instead of darkside.
>
> ~ BG


Yeah, Pink Floyd, etc.

It's been great studying about the moon and NASA and everything.

I haven't made a YouTube video since the 'Stephen Bassett'
effort at AceBryanCentral.

I want to make something over the Holidays.

I'm enjoying the spooky style of "CyraxAndFlyrax" in YouTube.
And could and would love to make better stuff than them with a new
YouTube channel.

But I guess for now I have to stay with the Nice, Beautiful, Family
Friendly, style of the recent 'Stephen Bassett' video I made.

Done properly with slideshows and videos and nice graphics,
I could get a video to about 2 million views.
2 million views out of 6 billion on Earth won't help the world much,
but we all do our bit.
I've been working on all this for free since about 1996.
And with a recent $20 donation I got myself a FREE LUNCH today.
Hot Spicey Ham, and some cheap Multigrain bread today.
The whole grain bread is the best. Not the whole wheat bread.
There are reasons for these things Sir Arthur C.B.E Wholeflaffers
A.S.A.

Hehe :) Brad, I just sometimes mention Sir Arties name because he
is the Boss of Area51.

Hi, Boss !

Hi, Alexa !

Hi Charles !

Hey, Brad, I'm in photoshop making a new YouTube channel background.

It will be here in about two hours time...
(now it's 7:03pm NZ time)

http://www.youtube.com/AceBryanCentral



Hagar
2009-12-14 14:45:16 EST

"BradGuth" <bradguth@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:b5835f31-10ae-4b45-a0be-5234f8ed287c@y32g2000prd.googlegroups.com...
On Dec 13, 3:06 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> So What Happened With The Moon? // Moon Bases !!!
>
> Ok ...
>
> 1.
> Humans went around the moon and said "There is a Santa".
>
> 2.
> Dr Edgar Mitchell said "Oh, yeah, we went to the moon,
> but it's what we found there that is the cover-up".
>
> 3.
> Sergeant Karl Wolf was a precision electronics photographic equipment
> engineer with a top secret CRYPTO clearance. He stated that he saw
> mosaics [composite photos] that showed a base on the moon, which had
> geometric shapes...there were spherical buildings...tall towers...and
> things that looked somewhat like radar dishes.
>
> So What Happened With The Moon? // Moon Bases !!!
>
> These "cyraxandflyrax" videos are creative...
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlv1QXq-IqY
>
> "Ruins and Alien base found on dark side of the moon reloaded".
>
> __________________
> ==================
> I'm hungry.
>
> What are you all having for lunch today?
>
> These Moon Cakes are quite nice...
>
> http://img.alibaba.com/photo/11164893/Mini_Moon_Cake.jpg
>
> I had some of them when I was in Guangzhou, China.
>
> __________________
> ==================
>
> Sir Gilligan Horry was here !
>
> http://www.anzwers.org/free/aliens/

In the future, use farside instead of darkside.

~ BG
**************************
Have you asked Pink Floyd for permission to change the name ??
Seems they have a lock on it ...
The Album even has a song about you, GuthBall ...
"The lunatic is on the grass ... you've got to keep the loonies on the path"



BradGuth
2009-12-14 15:11:29 EST
On Dec 14, 12:06 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> On Sun, 13 Dec 2009 13:23:41 -0800 (PST), BradGuth
>
>
>
> <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >On Dec 13, 3:06 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> >> So What Happened With The Moon? // Moon Bases !!!
>
> >> Ok ...
>
> >> 1.
> >> Humans went around the moon and said "There is a Santa".
>
> >> 2.
> >> Dr Edgar Mitchell said "Oh, yeah, we went to the moon,
> >> but it's what we found there that is the cover-up".
>
> >> 3.
> >> Sergeant Karl Wolf was a precision electronics photographic equipment
> >> engineer with a top secret CRYPTO clearance. He stated that he saw
> >> mosaics [composite photos] that showed a base on the moon, which had
> >> geometric shapes...there were spherical buildings...tall towers...and
> >> things that looked somewhat like radar dishes.
>
> >> So What Happened With The Moon? // Moon Bases !!!
>
> >> These "cyraxandflyrax" videos are creative...
>
> >>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlv1QXq-IqY
>
> >> "Ruins and Alien base found on dark side of the moon reloaded".
>
> >> __________________
> >> ==================
> >> I'm hungry.
>
> >> What are you all having for lunch today?
>
> >> These Moon Cakes are quite nice...
>
> >>http://img.alibaba.com/photo/11164893/Mini_Moon_Cake.jpg
>
> >> I had some of them when I was in Guangzhou, China.
>
> >> __________________
> >> ==================
>
> >> Sir Gilligan Horry was here !
>
> >>http://www.anzwers.org/free/aliens/
>
> >In the future, use farside instead of darkside.
>
> > ~ BG
>
> Yeah, Pink Floyd, etc.
>
> It's been great studying about the moon and NASA and everything.
>
> I haven't made a YouTube video since the 'Stephen Bassett'
> effort at AceBryanCentral.
>
> I want to make something over the Holidays.
>
> I'm enjoying the spooky style of "CyraxAndFlyrax" in YouTube.
> And could and would love to make better stuff than them with a new
> YouTube channel.
>
> But I guess for now I have to stay with the Nice, Beautiful, Family
> Friendly, style of the recent 'Stephen Bassett' video I made.
>
> Done properly with slideshows and videos and nice graphics,
> I could get a video to about 2 million views.
> 2 million views out of 6 billion on Earth won't help the world much,
> but we all do our bit.
> I've been working on all this for free since about 1996.
> And with a recent $20 donation I got myself a FREE LUNCH today.
> Hot Spicey Ham, and some cheap Multigrain bread today.
> The whole grain bread is the best. Not the whole wheat bread.
> There are reasons for these things Sir Arthur C.B.E Wholeflaffers
> A.S.A.
>
> Hehe   :)   Brad, I just sometimes mention Sir Arties name because he
> is the Boss of Area51.
>
> Hi, Boss !
>
> Hi, Alexa !
>
> Hi Charles !
>
> Hey, Brad, I'm in photoshop making a new YouTube channel background.
>
> It will be here in about two hours time...
>  (now it's 7:03pm NZ time)
>
> http://www.youtube.com/AceBryanCentral

You already know what I think about our unusual moon(Selene). With a
good 3D interactive supercomputer animation simulator, I could make a
full two hour flick (plus commercials = 3 hours) as a made for HDTV
version that would knock socks off. Not even Google NOVA could do any
better.

~ BG

HVAC
2009-12-14 19:03:30 EST

"Sir Gilligan Horry" <GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in message
news:nqndi5pobqgrajp3qpicvtptpbocculmpa@4ax.com...

See? I do read your shit!


> Another example...
> The Disclosure Project, May 9th, 2001.
> The biggest story on planet Earth.
> (I called it a "story" to keep HVAC happy)


Call it a 'Fairy Tale' and I'll be ecstatic.



Sir Gilligan Horry
2009-12-14 20:47:21 EST
On Mon, 14 Dec 2009 12:11:29 -0800 (PST), BradGuth
<*h@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Dec 14, 12:06 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> On Sun, 13 Dec 2009 13:23:41 -0800 (PST), BradGuth
>>
>>
>>
>> <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> >On Dec 13, 3:06 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> >> So What Happened With The Moon? // Moon Bases !!!
>>
>> >> Ok ...
>>
>> >> 1.
>> >> Humans went around the moon and said "There is a Santa".
>>
>> >> 2.
>> >> Dr Edgar Mitchell said "Oh, yeah, we went to the moon,
>> >> but it's what we found there that is the cover-up".
>>
>> >> 3.
>> >> Sergeant Karl Wolf was a precision electronics photographic equipment
>> >> engineer with a top secret CRYPTO clearance. He stated that he saw
>> >> mosaics [composite photos] that showed a base on the moon, which had
>> >> geometric shapes...there were spherical buildings...tall towers...and
>> >> things that looked somewhat like radar dishes.
>>
>> >> So What Happened With The Moon? // Moon Bases !!!
>>
>> >> These "cyraxandflyrax" videos are creative...
>>
>> >>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlv1QXq-IqY
>>
>> >> "Ruins and Alien base found on dark side of the moon reloaded".
>>
>> >> __________________
>> >> ==================
>> >> I'm hungry.
>>
>> >> What are you all having for lunch today?
>>
>> >> These Moon Cakes are quite nice...
>>
>> >>http://img.alibaba.com/photo/11164893/Mini_Moon_Cake.jpg
>>
>> >> I had some of them when I was in Guangzhou, China.
>>
>> >> __________________
>> >> ==================
>>
>> >> Sir Gilligan Horry was here !
>>
>> >>http://www.anzwers.org/free/aliens/
>>
>> >In the future, use farside instead of darkside.
>>
>> > ~ BG
>>
>> Yeah, Pink Floyd, etc.
>>
>> It's been great studying about the moon and NASA and everything.
>>
>> I haven't made a YouTube video since the 'Stephen Bassett'
>> effort at AceBryanCentral.
>>
>> I want to make something over the Holidays.
>>
>> I'm enjoying the spooky style of "CyraxAndFlyrax" in YouTube.
>> And could and would love to make better stuff than them with a new
>> YouTube channel.
>>
>> But I guess for now I have to stay with the Nice, Beautiful, Family
>> Friendly, style of the recent 'Stephen Bassett' video I made.
>>
>> Done properly with slideshows and videos and nice graphics,
>> I could get a video to about 2 million views.
>> 2 million views out of 6 billion on Earth won't help the world much,
>> but we all do our bit.
>> I've been working on all this for free since about 1996.
>> And with a recent $20 donation I got myself a FREE LUNCH today.
>> Hot Spicey Ham, and some cheap Multigrain bread today.
>> The whole grain bread is the best. Not the whole wheat bread.
>> There are reasons for these things Sir Arthur C.B.E Wholeflaffers
>> A.S.A.
>>
>> Hehe   :)   Brad, I just sometimes mention Sir Arties name because he
>> is the Boss of Area51.
>>
>> Hi, Boss !
>>
>> Hi, Alexa !
>>
>> Hi Charles !
>>
>> Hey, Brad, I'm in photoshop making a new YouTube channel background.
>>
>> It will be here in about two hours time...
>>  (now it's 7:03pm NZ time)
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/AceBryanCentral
>
>You already know what I think about our unusual moon(Selene). With a
>good 3D interactive supercomputer animation simulator, I could make a
>full two hour flick (plus commercials = 3 hours) as a made for HDTV
>version that would knock socks off. Not even Google NOVA could do any
>better.
>
> ~ BG

Yeah, that sounds very interesting.
We all need something like that to shake the crap out of the masses in
America and the World.
For example we had "men landing on the moon" in the 60's.

And since then it's just been Desert Storm,
Hong Kong back to China,
Some great movies and documentaries,
but nothing amazing like the Apollo Moon days.

I would have though by now 2009...
'powers that be' could have had a Moon or Mars
documentary in the Cinemas to... as you say
knock socks off.
And I'm talking about a combination of Drama,
Documentary, HD low fly overs, Magical Music,
Narration from someone similar to Leonard Nimoy,
Photos of other parts of space,
a bit of Ecology Education, etc.

But I guess those 'powers that be'
are just learning too much,
too far advanced,
and dealing with heavy stuff,
or getting controlled by forces
that don't have an interest
in a good Human well educated future.
I mean most people are happy
with 'Sex in the City' on TV.
And I do have proof of that,
because even with all the YouTube freedoms,
people aren't really interested in Mars, Moon, Aliens, UFOs,
Astronomy, ET Intelligence, etc.

Another example...
The Disclosure Project, May 9th, 2001.
The biggest story on planet Earth.
(I called it a "story" to keep HVAC happy)
LOL

The biggest story, and in YouTube over 3 years ago...
... 3 years ago 721,574 views ...
And I don't see people passing it around or sharing it.

In a way that's good.
Everything balances out.

But, yeah, anyway... As Above.
________________________

I have the skills now for video editing. special effects sound mixing,
photo panning, art and painting and design creation, special effects,
great voice and music mixing, etc,
to make a pretty amazing little documentary for YouTube.

The little videos I have contributed to YouTube
only took me 2 or 3 days each.
But to make one of amazing quality by myself would take 14 hours a day
for the next three months.
And I just don't have the proper support.

NIKE is interested in supporting Tiger Woods Golf
and shoes that wear-out real quick.
Not olde Sir Gilligan Horry
a ko0k from Alien Newsgroups.

Haha !

Well, at least I'm free. I will think of something.

Have a Great Day !

---------------------------------------------

"The Disclosure Project" UFO Music by Lawrence Mullock

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQh733OualQ



PROJECT UFO NETWORK

http://www.youtube.com/ProjectMotherShip


"Moon Rising Part 1"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZ3wh2cjekE



-----------------------------------------------

========================



Sir Gilligan Horry
2009-12-14 21:16:29 EST
On Mon, 14 Dec 2009 19:03:30 -0500, "HVAC" <harlowcampbell@gmail.com>
wrote:

>
>"Sir Gilligan Horry" <GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in message
>news:nqndi5pobqgrajp3qpicvtptpbocculmpa@4ax.com...
>
>See? I do read your shit!
>
>
>> Another example...
>> The Disclosure Project, May 9th, 2001.
>> The biggest story on planet Earth.
>> (I called it a "story" to keep HVAC happy)
>
>
>Call it a 'Fairy Tale' and I'll be ecstatic.
>

LOL, I just found this ...
How about a 'Fairy Tail' ...

http://paizo.com/image/product/catalog/SQP/SQPA-FATA_500.jpeg

Hey, she looks like the chick
I put on AceBryanCentral
for Ugly Bob.


______________________

"Shape is now more important than the essence of your subtle nature.
For the powers in place, this prevalence of the shape constitutes the
ramparts against any form of jeopardy."


Page: 1   (First | Last)


2020 - UsenetArchives.com | Contact Us | Privacy | Stats | Site Search
Become our Patron