Research Discussion: Unfuckingbelievable

Unfuckingbelievable
Posts: 17

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse or request takedown.
The requests are usually processed within 48 hours.

Page: 1 2   Next  (First | Last)

HVAC
2009-12-11 07:59:20 EST
A friend sent me this from Richard Hoagland's web site.

This is the kind of 'proof' that Andrew W. thinks is just fine.





~~~~~
The first to predict 2012 as the end of the world were the Mayans, a
bloodthirsty race that were good at two things -- building highly
accurate astrological equipment out of stone and sacrificing virgins.

Thousands of years ago they managed to calculate the length of the
lunar moon as 329.53020 days, only 34 seconds out. The Mayan calendar
predicts that the earth will end on December 21, 2012. Given that they
were pretty close to the mark with the lunar cycle, its likely they've
got the end of the world right as well.
~~~~~~


It's like... If A = B then C MUST = X Unfuckingbelievable.

What uncritical minds these ufo retards have.

The Gospel Truth
2009-12-11 09:24:23 EST
On Dec 11, 7:59 am, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
> A friend sent me this from Richard Hoagland's web site.
>
> This is the kind of 'proof' that Andrew W. thinks is just fine.
>
> ~~~~~
> The first to predict 2012 as the end of the world were the Mayans, a
> bloodthirsty race that were good at two things -- building highly
> accurate astrological equipment out of stone and sacrificing virgins.
>
> Thousands of years ago they managed to calculate the length of the
> lunar moon as 329.53020 days, only 34 seconds out. The Mayan calendar
> predicts that the earth will end on December 21, 2012. Given that they
> were pretty close to the mark with the lunar cycle, its likely they've
> got the end of the world right as well.
> ~~~~~~
>
> It's like... If A = B then C MUST = X     Unfuckingbelievable.
>
> What uncritical minds these ufo retards have.

Only a retard would use 'uncritical'....

Fresh water on Mars and the Moon. So how many other planets
in Creation have the same thing? If you think you're the only
'intelligent' species in Creation. You're sadly mistaken.

(Y)our species is dumbed down, in death....


HVAC
2009-12-11 09:38:04 EST

"The Gospel Truth" <01910infinity@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:6148277d-7165-4b79-ab6e-d2e6e6eccae1@r24g2000yqd.googlegroups.com...
On Dec 11, 7:59 am, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
> A friend sent me this from Richard Hoagland's web site.
>
> This is the kind of 'proof' that Andrew W. thinks is just fine.
>
> ~~~~~
> The first to predict 2012 as the end of the world were the Mayans, a
> bloodthirsty race that were good at two things -- building highly
> accurate astrological equipment out of stone and sacrificing virgins.
>
> Thousands of years ago they managed to calculate the length of the
> lunar moon as 329.53020 days, only 34 seconds out. The Mayan calendar
> predicts that the earth will end on December 21, 2012. Given that they
> were pretty close to the mark with the lunar cycle, its likely they've
> got the end of the world right as well.
> ~~~~~~
>
> It's like... If A = B then C MUST = X Unfuckingbelievable.
>
> What uncritical minds these ufo retards have.

Only a retard would use 'uncritical'....

Fresh water on Mars and the Moon. So how many other planets
in Creation have the same thing? If you think you're the only
'intelligent' species in Creation. You're sadly mistaken.

(Y)our species is dumbed down, in death....



HVAC
2009-12-11 12:24:10 EST

"The Gospel Truth" <01910infinity@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:6148277d-7165-4b79-ab6e-d2e6e6eccae1@r24g2000yqd.googlegroups.com...
>
> Thousands of years ago they managed to calculate the length of the
> lunar moon as 329.53020 days, only 34 seconds out. The Mayan calendar
> predicts that the earth will end on December 21, 2012. Given that they
> were pretty close to the mark with the lunar cycle, its likely they've
> got the end of the world right as well.
> ~~~~~~
>
> It's like... If A = B then C MUST = X Unfuckingbelievable.
>
> What uncritical minds these ufo retards have.



~~~Only a retard would use 'uncritical'....




un\ufffdcrit\ufffdi\ufffdcal (n-krt-kl)
adj.
1. Not critical; undiscriminating or indulgent.
2. Not using critical standards or methods, as in evaluation.


What about this word don't you like?

The fact that it defines Andrew W. perfectly?

Because I would NEVER use that word to
define a homosexual, cross-dressing, sword
swallowing, rump ranger like you.

Faggot would seem more appropriate. But you
aren't even a normal faggot are you?

No. You're a whacko religious freak that hates
the fact that you are gay. There really isn't any word
that covers your brand of insanity.

"Crazy as a shithouse rat" is the closest I can come.

Now go dress up like a female and suck some dick.





--
"I don't have mental health issues." -Twonky










Jimbo
2009-12-11 12:29:43 EST
On Dec 11, 9:24 am, The Gospel Truth <01910infin...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Dec 11, 7:59 am, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
> > A friend sent me this from Richard Hoagland's web site.
>
> > This is the kind of 'proof' that Andrew W. thinks is just fine.
>
> > ~~~~~
> > The first to predict 2012 as the end of the world were the Mayans, a
> > bloodthirsty race that were good at two things -- building highly
> > accurate astrological equipment out of stone and sacrificing virgins.
>
> > Thousands of years ago they managed to calculate the length of the
> > lunar moon as 329.53020 days, only 34 seconds out. The Mayan calendar
> > predicts that the earth will end on December 21, 2012. Given that they
> > were pretty close to the mark with the lunar cycle, its likely they've
> > got the end of the world right as well.
> > ~~~~~~
>
> > It's like... If A = B then C MUST = X     Unfuckingbelievable.
>
> > What uncritical minds these ufo retards have.
>
> Only a retard would use 'uncritical'....
>

Seeing that it is an English word, I guess that makes you the retard.

The Gospel Truth
2009-12-11 14:32:05 EST
On Dec 11, 12:24 pm, "HVAC" <harlowcampb...@gmail.com> wrote:
> "The Gospel Truth" <01910infin...@gmail.com> wrote in messagenews:6148277d-7165-4b79-ab6e-d2e6e6eccae1@r24g2000yqd.googlegroups.com...
>
>
>
> > Thousands of years ago they managed to calculate the length of the
> > lunar moon as 329.53020 days, only 34 seconds out. The Mayan calendar
> > predicts that the earth will end on December 21, 2012. Given that they
> > were pretty close to the mark with the lunar cycle, its likely they've
> > got the end of the world right as well.
> > ~~~~~~
>
> > It's like... If A = B then C MUST = X Unfuckingbelievable.
>
> > What uncritical minds these ufo retards have.
>
> ~~~Only a retard would use 'uncritical'....
>
> un crit i cal (n-krt-kl)
> adj.
> 1. Not critical; undiscriminating or indulgent.
> 2. Not using critical standards or methods, as in evaluation.

Okay I apologize...

My Franklin Dictionary/Thesaurus is out of date...
I should have 'aksed' ASK,com...

> What about this word don't you like?

I like that word now. How come you don't like the
Word of HaShem..?
>
> The fact that it defines Andrew W. perfectly?

What's the word...?

Who the hell is Andrew W,,,,?
>
> Because I would NEVER use that word to
> define a homosexual, cross-dressing, sword
> swallowing, rump ranger like you.

Very creative....
>
> Faggot would seem more appropriate. But you
> aren't even a normal faggot are you?

Would pseudo hermaphrodite do...?
>
> No. You're a whacko religious freak that hates
> the fact that you are gay. There really isn't any word
> that covers your brand of insanity.

I'm not the one ranting and raving like a god damned fool!
>
> "Crazy as a shithouse rat" is the closest I can come.

That's not original. How about as crazy a shit house
rat named Harlow...?
>
> Now go dress up like a female and suck some dick.

Well, you dress as a guy and sucked the dick of 'Petie
boy'....

He told me when I met him at the Brandy Barrel....
>
> --
> "I don't have mental health issues." -Twonky

The way you rant and rave, in a most debasing way.
Obsessed with homosexuality shows YOU have big time
mentally insane issues....

trabar
inferedi

HVAC
2009-12-11 15:11:16 EST

"The Gospel Truth" <01910infinity@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:581ce4d9-400c-422e-8c86-d77c26017c83@j14g2000yqm.googlegroups.com...
>
> > What uncritical minds these ufo retards have.
>
> ~~~Only a retard would use 'uncritical'....
>
> un crit i cal (n-krt-kl)
> adj.
> 1. Not critical; undiscriminating or indulgent.
> 2. Not using critical standards or methods, as in evaluation.

Okay I apologize...

My Franklin Dictionary/Thesaurus is out of date...
I should have 'aksed' ASK,com...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Or paid attention in school instead of thinking about wearing
a pink tutu and taking a dick up the ol wazoo.



> What about this word don't you like?

I like that word now. How come you don't like the
Word of HaShem..?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I don't like 'fairy' tales. *You* do. I wonder why?



> Faggot would seem more appropriate. But you
> aren't even a normal faggot are you?

Would pseudo hermaphrodite do...?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


No. Like all the rest of your religious crap, it's a lie.

A hermaphrodite is an extremely rare medical condition.

YOU are just a deviant homo who dresses up as a girl.

Twirling around your rent-controlled apartment, wearing
a pink skirt isn't a medical condition..... It's comedy.




--
"I don't have mental health issues." -Twonky



*_//!!_//!!*
2009-12-11 15:12:11 EST

*The Point* is, HVAC, which Twonky didn't or couldn't
quite get across to you is:

You ARE a CROOKED ASSUMING AS*HOLE and *I*
have *The Evidence* to prove it.

Furthermore...you ARE a HOMOPHOBIC YOBBO with
'Sumping to hide', i.e., a Skeleton in your Closet, and it
Shows.

*Hallelujah*

*Amen*

Hoser1605
2009-12-11 15:16:30 EST
On Dec 11, 3:12 pm, "*_//!!_//!!*" <harp...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> *The Point* is, HVAC, which Twonky didn't or couldn't
> quite get across to you is:
>
> You ARE a CROOKED ASSUMING AS*HOLE and *I*
> have *The Evidence* to prove it.
>
> Furthermore...you ARE a HOMOPHOBIC YOBBO with
> 'Sumping to hide', i.e., a Skeleton in your Closet, and it
> Shows.
>
> *Hallelujah*
>
> *Amen*

Pimply-faced teenagers

*_//!!_//!!*
2009-12-11 15:58:30 EST
On 11 Dec, 20:16, hoser1605 <dhha...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Dec 11, 3:12 pm, "*_//!!_//!!*" <harp...@googlemail.com> wrote:
>
> > *The Point* is, HVAC, which Twonky didn't or couldn't
> > quite get across to you is:
>
> > You ARE a CROOKED ASSUMING AS*HOLE and *I*
> > have *The Evidence* to prove it.
>
> > Furthermore...you ARE a HOMOPHOBIC YOBBO with
> > 'Sumping to hide', i.e., a Skeleton in your Closet, and it
> > Shows.
>
> > *Hallelujah*
>
> > *Amen*
>
> Pimply-faced teenagers

No,

~The Old Goats...Bigots...Ruled by their Closed-Minded
Dirty Pre-Conceptions~...

'&' who Don't belong in *alt.paranormal.crop-circles* who
are for the, *The Open-Minded*/*The Angels*/*The Gods*

*Hallelujah*

*Amen*



Page: 1 2   Next  (First | Last)


2020 - UsenetArchives.com | Contact Us | Privacy | Stats | Site Search
Become our Patron