Research Discussion: Unemployment Rises Once Again ...

Unemployment Rises Once Again ...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20091210/ap_on_bi_go_ec_fi/us_economy

The cowardly Liberals don't even cite unemployment in "%" any longer,
meaning that it must be way above 10%. Obama's Hopey / Changey crapola is
really kicking some major ass ... ain't it.
Methinks we need yet another stimulus ... only this time just give us the
cash directly and cut out the middle man (or men) ... we'll spend it on that
good old "crap-n-trade" gasoline, electricity and heating gas, which are all
sky rocketing in anticipation of Obama's economical "smoke and mirrors"
wizardry ...
I'd say "God Bless America", but all three words are frowned upon by the new
administration, as being "Politically Incorrect".

BradGuth
2009-12-10 10:55:55 EST
On Dec 10, 7:13 am, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20091210/ap_on_bi_go_ec_fi/us_economy
>
> The cowardly Liberals don't even cite unemployment in "%" any longer,
> meaning that it must be way above 10%.  Obama's Hopey / Changey crapola is
> really kicking some major ass ... ain't it.
> Methinks we need yet another stimulus ... only this time just give us the
> cash directly and cut out the middle man (or men) ... we'll spend it on that
> good old "crap-n-trade" gasoline, electricity and heating gas, which are all
> sky rocketing in anticipation of Obama's economical "smoke and mirrors"
> wizardry ...
> I'd say "God Bless America", but all three words are frowned upon by the new
> administration, as being "Politically Incorrect".

Amazing how you republicans screwed this nation and half the other
nations around the world, and just like Jews that never police their
own kind, instead blaming others is still your only way out.

~ BG

Nightcrawler
2009-12-10 12:38:58 EST
That's funny. The last time there was a Republican controlled congress the
budget was supposedly balanced. The Dems take over and the no limit
credit extravaganza was on.

"BradGuth" <bradguth@gmail.com> wrote in message news:cdc6f43e-1015-4251-a8e9-bd3b21f7ddf6@e4g2000prn.googlegroups.com...

Amazing how you republicans screwed this nation and half the other
nations around the world, and just like Jews that never police their
own kind, instead blaming others is still your only way out.

~ BG

BradGuth
2009-12-10 13:15:25 EST
On Dec 10, 9:38 am, "Nightcrawler" <Dirtyde...@dirtcheap.net> wrote:
> That's funny.  The last time there was a Republican controlled congress the
> budget was supposedly balanced.  The Dems take over and the no limit
> credit extravaganza was on.
>
> "BradGuth" <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote in messagenews:cdc6f43e-1015-4251-a8e9-bd3b21f7ddf6@e4g2000prn.googlegroups.com...
>
> Amazing how you republicans screwed this nation and half the other
> nations around the world, and just like Jews that never police their
> own kind, instead blaming others is still your only way out.
>
>  ~ BG

And you lie exactly like a republican. Such a kosher deal.

~ BG

H.

> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20091210/ap_on_bi_go_ec_fi/us_economy
>
> The cowardly Liberals don't even cite unemployment in
> "%" any longer, meaning that it must be way above
> 10%. Obama's Hopey / Changey crapola is really
> kicking some major ass ... ain't it.
> Methinks we need yet another stimulus ... only this
> time just give us the cash directly and cut out the
> middle man (or men) ... we'll spend it on that good
> old "crap-n-trade" gasoline, electricity and heating
> gas, which are all sky rocketing in anticipation of
> Obama's economical "smoke and mirrors" wizardry ...
> I'd say "God Bless America", but all three words are
> frowned upon by the new administration, as being
> "Politically Incorrect".

God bless America also let me wish you a Merry
Christmas.
Screw the god-damn liberals and their "Politically
Correct".
H.

Nightcrawler
2009-12-10 14:03:49 EST
Where is the lie? Clinton claimed there was a balanced budget when he left office.
The Republicans were in control of congress at that time.

"BradGuth" <bradguth@gmail.com> wrote in message news:238acb1e-b978-46c1-8ca2-e54298ee5274@b25g2000prb.googlegroups.com...

And you lie exactly like a republican. Such a kosher deal.

~ BG

_//!! _//!!
2009-12-11 08:36:08 EST
"_//!! _//!!" <TheInvisibleAngel@freenews.netfront.net> wrote in message

> ~Hagar~ <hagen@sahm.name> wrote in message
>> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20091210/ap_on_bi_go_ec_fi/us_economy
>>
>> The cowardly Liberals don't even cite unemployment in "%" any longer,
>> meaning that it must be way above 10%. Obama's Hopey / Changey crapola
>> is really kicking some major ass ... ain't it.
>> Methinks we need yet another stimulus ... only this time just give us the
>> cash directly and cut out the middle man (or men) ... we'll spend it on
>> that good old "crap-n-trade" gasoline, electricity and heating gas, which
>> are all sky rocketing in anticipation of Obama's economical "smoke and
>> mirrors" wizardry ...
>> I'd say "God Bless America", but all three words are frowned upon by the
>> new administration, as being "Politically Incorrect".
>
> Try "Allah Akbar, America!" That doesn't
> seem to Trigger any response.
>
> '&' no doubt the reposession of your homes.
>
> Serves you *Right* for LYING about your
> Incomes on your Mortgage Applications in
> Cahoots with the Banks.
>
> It's not only the Banks that are to blame for
> being Greedy. You, the Public, are equally to
> blame for the MESS you're in by demanding
> more than your fair share & obtaining Credit
> under False Pretenses only to Spend, Spend,
> Spend it Wrecklessly.
>
> Unfortunately, the Responsible too, are now
> affected by the actions of the Irresponsible
> and are taking them down with them. It's as
> Suicidal as the Extremist Terrorists.
>
> You ALL have a Responsibility 'TO ACT'
> Responsibly to the Benefit of ALL, or you'll
> all go to Hell together as the Credit Crunch
> has shown you, & climbing out of that Hell-
> hole is Painful and Protracted.
>
> IOW:
>
> By being Responsible, you make it Easy on
> yourselves.
>
> By being Irresponsible, you make it Hard on
> yourselves.
>
> And Rules/Regulations are the 'only' way to
> force you to Act Responsibly if you Wilfully
> Refuse to comply.
>
> The Choice is yours.
>
> *Hallelujah*
>
> *Amen*

_//!! _//!!
2009-12-11 08:36:38 EST

~Hagar~ <hagen@sahm.name> wrote in message
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20091210/ap_on_bi_go_ec_fi/us_economy
>
> The cowardly Liberals don't even cite unemployment in "%" any longer,
> meaning that it must be way above 10%. Obama's Hopey / Changey crapola is
> really kicking some major ass ... ain't it.
> Methinks we need yet another stimulus ... only this time just give us the
> cash directly and cut out the middle man (or men) ... we'll spend it on
> that good old "crap-n-trade" gasoline, electricity and heating gas, which
> are all sky rocketing in anticipation of Obama's economical "smoke and
> mirrors" wizardry ...
> I'd say "God Bless America", but all three words are frowned upon by the
> new administration, as being "Politically Incorrect".

Try "Allah Akbar, America!" That doesn't
seem to Trigger any response.

'&' no doubt the reposession of your homes.

Serves you *Right* for LYING about your
Incomes on your Mortgage Applications in
Cahoots with the Banks.

It's not only the Banks that are to blame for
being Greedy. You, the Public, are equally to
blame for the MESS you're in by demanding
more than your fair share & obtaining Credit
under False Pretenses only to Spend, Spend,
Spend it Wrecklessly.

Unfortunately, the Responsible too, are now
affected by the actions of the Irresponsible
and are taking them down with them. It's as
Suicidal as the Extremist Terrorists.

You ALL have a Responsibility 'TO ACT'
Responsibly to the Benefit of ALL, or you'll
all go to Hell together as the Credit Crunch
has shown you, & climbing out of that Hell-
hole is Painful and Protracted.

IOW:

By being Responsible, you make it Easy on
yourselves.

By being Irrespnsible, you make it Hard on
yourselves.

The Choice is yours.

*Hallelujah*

*Amen*

ChasNemo
2009-12-11 09:10:32 EST
On Dec 10, 1:51�pm, "H." <hbo...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote in message

> >http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20091210/ap_on_bi_go_ec_fi/us_economy
>
> > The cowardly Liberals don't even cite unemployment in
> > "%" any longer, meaning that it must be way above
> > 10%. �Obama's Hopey / Changey crapola is really
> > kicking some major ass ... ain't it.
> > Methinks we need yet another stimulus ... only this
> > time just give us the cash directly and cut out the
> > middle man (or men) ... we'll spend it on that good
> > old "crap-n-trade" gasoline, electricity and heating
> > gas, which are all sky rocketing in anticipation of
> > Obama's economical "smoke and mirrors" wizardry ...
> > I'd say "God Bless America", but all three words are
> > frowned upon by the new administration, as being
> > "Politically Incorrect".
>
> God bless America also let me wish you a Merry
> Christmas.
> Screw the god-damn liberals and their "Politically
> Correct".
> H.- Hide quoted text -

You can shove your xmas tree up your fat a$$. Oh...wait...you'd enjoy
that wayyyyyyyy too much...so choke on it instead.

Rex
2009-12-11 09:37:10 EST
Hagar wrote:
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20091210/ap_on_bi_go_ec_fi/us_economy
>
> The cowardly Liberals don't even cite unemployment in "%" any longer,
> meaning that it must be way above 10%. Obama's Hopey / Changey crapola is
> really kicking some major ass ... ain't it.
> Methinks we need yet another stimulus ... only this time just give us the
> cash directly and cut out the middle man (or men) ... we'll spend it on that
> good old "crap-n-trade" gasoline, electricity and heating gas, which are all
> sky rocketing in anticipation of Obama's economical "smoke and mirrors"
> wizardry ...
> I'd say "God Bless America", but all three words are frowned upon by the new
> administration, as being "Politically Incorrect".

I don't understand why you and others keep blaming Obama and 'liberals'
for the state of your country's economy. The money spent on the Iraq war
would've financed a manned mission to colonize Mars, with enough left
over to build a moonbase if NASA had had even a fraction of it.
Everything from the Iraq war to the housing bubble happened on Bush's
watch, leaving Obama to clear up the mess, so why is he to blame for the
crappy policies of the previous 8 years? And how is he expected to
perform miracles on the screwed up economy in such short order?

We are the Knights who say: MOVE.L USP,A1